Community Focus

Old 01-06-2008, 08:13 PM #1
804Army
Jesse

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
804Army plays in the APPA D4 division
Bruised Ribs

so today at paintball practice we were playing another local team. Two guys try to do a run threw well i was the first one they saw and they shot the living **** out of me. they were both in ramping they both shot me in the lower part of my rib cage. Causing me to have a few bruised Ribs it sucks. they where some where between 5-10 feet from me. just wanted to see if anyone else has gotten the same or another injury for being over shot. i also think they where shooting hot. i have been playing for 7 years now and have never had a injury like this
Carl Markowski Fan Club#3
804Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2008, 09:23 PM #2
lukeg1589
I kill OT's

lukeg1589 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lukeg1589 is for the Gunfight
lukeg1589 supports Bob Gurnsey
well yesterday i got bonus balled when i was getting out. i got shot in the mask and he was using a gun way over the required fps caused hed only get a few good shots off and the rest hed just chop paint. but first i yell im out im out and i put my arm up. i go to turn around and walk out and he shot me in the kneck in the ear and shot as fast as he could at my gun. i wanted to kick the **** out of him but the reff called him out and yelled at him. so i couldnt

Luke5594-360- Bad Company 2- I can pick you off from 1000 yards away.
lukeg1589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:03 AM #3
asa4575
Menso

Hell ****ing no, if anyone pulled the **** that was pulled on you two, there would be some big problems at the field.

That's some unacceptable, dangerous ****.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:46 PM #4
804Army
Jesse

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
804Army plays in the APPA D4 division
yea believe me i wanted to knock him the **** out the only reason they won so many games yesterday because they kept whipping so much pull ****. My ribs are slowly healing the Doc said i should be good for practice this sunday. Its just ****in crazy how two dudes have to ****in roll me.
Carl Markowski Fan Club#3
804Army is offline   Reply With Quote