PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-06-2008, 09:04 PM #1
spades paintball
Spades Paintball

Paintball Game

Hey everyone, I've finished part one of the game finally. Its got a few things missing from what i plan to put into part 2 so i know the next one is gonna be wayyyy better already. I'm trying to spot an online gaming site that will host my game and sponsor it as well. If anyone owns any popular gaming site or knows someone that does then please tell me so i can talk to em about it and i can get this game up and played by everyone i promised it to.

Im also looking for a lot more teams to put into later games.

If your interested in having your team in the game, simply say:

Team Name:
Number of Players:
Type (woods, speed, x, etc.) :

If you want to have a pregame chant like 3,2,1 Blah, tell me when and bring me a .wav file on a disc at the puyallup splat atack airball field or the .com field. add me at myspace.com/huntere30633 and talk with my their because i dont usually come on pbnation

Currently i have the teams Rush, Syper, Derek, OTC, Rude Awakening, Shooters Inc., D-Botch, CDR, Fearless, DBS, Reign, AK Outlaws, Buma, Steel already in my list. Know this though, i was only able to fit in 16 levels and half of em were practice teams so most likely whenever you play part one you are not going to be in it. The game would have taken a lot longer to make and test if i would combine everything in it then there would be problems with size.

you should post any information about your team for the game on my myspace just to make sure that i get it.
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2008, 09:48 PM #2
spades paintball
Spades Paintball

If you want your team to have a team picture in the pre-game screen then add my myspace, myspace.com/huntere30633 and have the picture that you want to have in your photo album, tell me where it is and describe it and i'll put it in