Keeping it simple.
1. Do not intentionally rile people up. If you post something that belittles another person's belief, you'll be banned. That doesn't mean you have to agree with everyone, but argue with facts and intelligence; not straw men.
2. Do not post Zeitgeist movie.
3. Don't start a thread without offering something first. Odds are "Do you believe in God?" has been asked dozens of times. Post something new and let discussion evolve from it - don't simply ask a question.
4. Do not post Zeitgeist movie.
5. Don't go into others' threads (Like Atheist/Christ Krew Threads). These threads are more or less GDTs; don't bash the "other side" in them.
Etiquette and recommendations
- Come in here with an open mind. Discussing religion and philosophy without an open mind is useless and will end up in an anneurysm
- Carefully read and understand others posts before you reply to them.
- Do research before you post something. www.Wikipedia.com
can make a mediocre mind seem genius.