Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-06-2009, 12:09 PM #85
marco551

Friday April 3rd I recieved my entire order in 2 packages, one a few hours after the first. All items were there, and I got a free barrel squeegee and sleeve.. Overall I would say my experience with e-paintball.com was positive, the concerns I had were mostly because communication wasn't easy, the live chat and phone numbers on the website do not work, it's pretty much just email. However I did recieve everything I ordered and Rodney sent me an email explaining that they were moving their business location and that was the reason for the delay. If e-paintball.com can improve their customer communication then they could easily be a top website, as they carry some very hard to find items and their prices are at ebay levels.
marco551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2013, 04:08 PM #86
noodless

noodless owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
noodless is for the Gunfight
noodless has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
noodless supports DLX Technology
WORST SITE DO NOT USE! on week 5 for a dye head band lol

Thats longer then my custom ccm took!!!!

No reply on emails or phone calls.... customer services is only open for 4 hrs 5 days a week.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:07 PM #87
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Frizzle Fry is playing at Living Legends III
Frizzle Fry owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Great. I ordered something yesterday, and today the site seems to not exist and this is the first thread that pops up on google... Am I screwed?
Old 05-03-2013, 07:54 PM #88
nick@e-paintball

Hey Frizzle, just wanted to let you know we're still up and running, our server has just been having some problems today. If you'd like to shoot me an email with your order number I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. nick@e-paintball.com that email is open in front of me all day.
nick@e-paintball.com
(801) 709-0403
nick@e-paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:51 PM #89
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Best of luck with the server issue! Now that I know, I'm not worried.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:46 AM #90
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosawmike View Post
and i wouldn’t have gotten it back without threatening to call the attorney general and the better business burro
Also I like the idea of a "better business burro".
Old 05-11-2013, 01:30 AM #91
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Hey, guys, what's the story here?

I ordered an item, now over a week later my order was cancelled for no apparent reason, and is listed on your site as "declined". I was not contacted via phone or email to tell me what was going on. The payment went through PayPal, where my bank account, credit card and shipping address are all verified...

After the server issue, and seeing this thread, I was concerned, then you reassured me that I would get my item.

Needless to say I'm now a little pissed. Care to explain?

*edit: Almost makes me wanna call that donkey.

Last edited by Frizzle Fry : 05-11-2013 at 01:40 AM.
Frizzle Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:45 AM #92
nick@e-paintball

Hey frizzle, I never received an email with your order ID number?
nick@e-paintball.com
(801) 709-0403
Old 05-11-2013, 01:54 AM #93
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

I sent one before posting this.

*edit: #153

Last edited by Frizzle Fry : 05-11-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Frizzle Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:23 PM #94
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Any chance you can tell me what happened to my order?
Old 05-11-2013, 01:32 PM #95
nick@e-paintball

I received your email at abiut midnight last night. We're actually not open on Saturdays but I'll be going that way today, so I'll swing by my desk and find out exactly what happened with your order and reply to your email. Thanks Frizzle
nick@e-paintball.com
(801) 709-0403
Old 05-11-2013, 03:07 PM #96
nick@e-paintball

Frizzle I just emailed you back. Hit me up if you have any other questions my friend.
nick@e-paintball.com
(801) 709-0403
Old 05-11-2013, 04:06 PM #97
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick@e-paintball View Post
I received your email at abiut midnight last night. We're actually not open on Saturdays but I'll be going that way today, so I'll swing by my desk and find out exactly what happened with your order and reply to your email. Thanks Frizzle
I was under the impression you were open 9am-7pm on Saturdays, and that it was Sunday you were closed. I've never encountered a retail store that isn't open on Saturdays, let alone a Pro-Shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick@e-paintball View Post
It looks like this order was refunded because we no longer have the cocker threaded breeches, only Ion threads. You would have been sent an automated email notifying you that it was canceled/refunded so you weren't left hanging. Sorry for the trouble.
My order, #153, was placed 05/02/2013...

Order #154 came in 05/06/2013 which was for replacement mask foam, and order #155 came in 05/10/2013 which was for a pair of DYE pants. Those are the only orders you've had since mine, and the order directly before mine was placed on 04/20/2013 for an Autococker trigger rod.

How can it take over a week to determine that you do not have something in stock? It's not a big place, only about a 20' storefront. And if the item is not available, then why does your inventory show the model and color I ordered as in-stock, as well as several other colors? Might want to remove that from your site too.

And no, I did not receive an email with an explanation. All I got was a message from PayPal, which is why I checked on the status of my order, only to discover it had been "declined" with no explanation as to why that would be or what that means.

For what it's worth, the last time I was in retail I managed a store that did $2,000,000 in sales each year with an average of $40 per transaction. If you do the math, that's means we handled roughly 50,000 purchases a year. You would do well to consider a few points if you want your shop to be successful...

-First, timeliness is key to a good customer experience. A wait of seven days between receiving an order and shipping the product can occasionally occur with a high volume business and generally requires an apology. For a shop that takes three orders in a week, such a wait is completely unacceptable and will drive customers away, as illustrated in this thread. You can't spend your entire career throwing free barrel condoms and gloves into boxes to try to smooth things over, or your reputations will become more and more tarnished and customers will not come back.

-Second, keeping an accurate inventory will reduce shrink expenses and increase customer satisfaction. You might have an employee theft issue, or outside theft issue, or you might have been shorted by one of your suppliers... How would you know that if you don't know what it is you do or don't have in stock? Customers will be happy, too. Nobody likes being told something is in stock only to find after driving all the way to the store (or purchasing it online and waiting a week) that it is not actually available. Having an item listed on your website that you do not actually have in stock is false advertising - allowing customers to buy these nonexistent items is fraud.

Third, and last, communication is key. If there is a problem with an order, you should address it with an explanation and an apology - that's not something that a customer should need to ask for or pursue. Even if it's just a form letter (i.e. "We're sorry for the inconvenience, we sold out!" or "I apologize, but that item was mislisted") you will avoid pissing people off. Ambiguous descriptions and transaction reversals without explanations are frustrating; most people read "declined" and assume their credit card isn't working.

Food for thought.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:07 AM #98
minimag03

has been a member for 10 years
minimag03 is an NCPA player
SOOO I'm guessing I should stay away from them? They have a very good price on some parts I want, but I don't want to go through what you guys did...
Old 05-17-2013, 01:59 PM #99
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag03 View Post
SOOO I'm guessing I should stay away from them? They have a very good price on some parts I want, but I don't want to go through what you guys did...
Odds are they don't actually have the parts that you want.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:13 PM #100
nick@e-paintball

Hey minimag, what parts are you after?
nick@e-paintball.com
(801) 709-0403
Old 06-23-2013, 05:05 AM #101
noodles19

I recently bought from e paintball and they sent me the wrong board, so I contacted their customer service and it's now been a week and I have still heard nothing from them
noodles19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:21 AM #102
nick@e-paintball

Hey noodles, pm me your order number so I can look into what is happening with your order. Also did you try calling or texting us? My personal email address is listed in my sig as well, that way you can get in touch with me personally.
nick@e-paintball.com
(801) 709-0403
Old 06-23-2013, 10:56 AM #103
noodles19

hey nick, I can't pm until 5 posts it's 25021 thanks
noodles19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:04 PM #104
nick@e-paintball

Hey Noodles, PM received. I'll look into what's going on and get back to you. Sorry for the delay, today is my first day back from the weekend.
nick@e-paintball.com
(801) 709-0403
Old 06-25-2013, 07:45 PM #105
nick@e-paintball

PM received, and responded to. Thanks Noodles!
nick@e-paintball.com
(801) 709-0403
ReplyRegional Ups