Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-11-2008, 10:52 AM #64
hazexban

I have decided to not even let it get that far. I have cancelled my order on their site, and will keep calling to confirm.

I have already notified my credit card company and if I am not refunded in full by e-paintball they will do the chargeback.

Thanks for posting this, my bad for not researching first.
hazexban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2008, 01:04 PM #65
Rodney@e-paintball

Yes, i do apologize. We had to evacuate due to Hurricane Ike. Hopefully, we'll be able to be back at the store on Monday. Please PM me your order number, and I'll be happy to check out your order. I will still be checking emails.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:43 PM #66
hazexban

I heard back from Rodney very promptly from an email I sent. Due to new circumstances on my end I am cancelling my order but in the future I would definitely do business with you strictly based on your prompt response with excellent information.

Good luck with the storm!
hazexban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:22 PM #67
wmrtlr24

I ordered a pinokio hopper from e-paaintball.com in september. I got it on october 1. In a Dye Box and bubble wrap around it almost looked like I bought it on e-bay. It had sratches on it and it did not come with the battery case to hold them and turn the damn thing on so I ask is their a newer way to turn on the hopper without batteries cause that will be reallllly neat. Ever since Monday I called twice ON wednesday e-mailed 5 times and all he wants to do is send me the original cardboard box it was suppose to come in . Maybe he will see this and give me a call cause some of us work long hours. But I am off tommorrow......................................... ..........
wmrtlr24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:03 PM #68
Rodney@e-paintball

i called and left a message on your phone yesterday. have you been able to check your voicemails? when pinokio sent the early batches of loaders, they did not come with boxes. The loader is in brand new condition, and unused condition. We do not sell used items. If you would like, i can send you a cardbox box for it because we have boxes now. I also sent over two emails yesterday. Please check your spam box if you do not see it, or you may email me here.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:17 PM #69
Rodney@e-paintball

also, for pics of how the batteries go in, see:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0641&t=2772120

the loader doesn't work without batteries
Old 10-02-2008, 09:31 PM #70
Rodney@e-paintball

also, to take the battery case off, you push down and slide out. see this video at about the 6 minute mark for a demonstration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph2c_4G_sYk
Old 12-01-2008, 02:33 PM #71
Pug

Any idea on my order? Order #: 11516

I have tried calling and emailing you guys.
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:52 PM #72
Rodney@e-paintball

Sorry, we were closed Thurs and Fri because of thanksgiving. Your order will be processed today, and shipped Tues and Weds. Your credit card is in the process of being verified now.

Please email directly or pm for any questions
Old 12-03-2008, 06:48 PM #73
DayWalker_13
IJNIP

DayWalker_13 plays in the USPL
DayWalker_13 plays in the PSP
DayWalker_13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DayWalker_13 supports DLX Technology
Order id: #11519
Product:Hundredth Monkey Mullet

Hey Rodney, has this gone out already..thank you sir!!!
DayWalker_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:54 PM #74
Rodney@e-paintball

9101805213907990384421 usps priority 12 02 08
Old 12-03-2008, 06:55 PM #75
Rodney@e-paintball

if any other customer support questions, please PM, catch me on live support or call 409-994-9818 or email me directly at my username plus .com
Old 03-26-2009, 12:28 PM #76
marco551

Sorry for a semi-necro, however I placed an order yesterday (march 25th 09) on epaintball.com looking to do an honest review on the site and add my experience. ~$200 worth of stuff. So far I have my confirmation email. Will update on this as time goes along.
marco551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:29 PM #77
Rodney@e-paintball

indeed. this thread is a year plus old. what was your order number?
Old 03-26-2009, 04:57 PM #78
phlebrcn
Down the hatch!

well at least we know you still have bad customer service. macro pm me and ill send you some useful information to make contact with them.
][nvert Mini Dust Silver #7174
‘‘Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined’’
‘‘The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.’’
— Patrick Henry
phlebrcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:38 AM #79
Rodney@e-paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlebrcn View Post
well at least we know you still have bad customer service. macro pm me and ill send you some useful information to make contact with them.
he didn't mention bad service. just a notice that he had placed an order, and will keep everyone posted. Feel free to call us at 409-994-9818
Old 03-31-2009, 02:47 PM #80
marco551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney@e-paintball View Post
he didn't mention bad service. just a notice that he had placed an order, and will keep everyone posted. Feel free to call us at 409-994-9818
My order is 13737.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:14 AM #81
marco551

1 week since i placed my order, no ship info yet (tried email, calling and leaving msg, live help is never live) ... paid with paypal so payment delay is no issue, maybe im just too used to action village? well hopefully rodney is on it and the stuff is already in the mail
Old 04-01-2009, 06:33 AM #82
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

steve_81 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
This thread is filled with over a years worth of complaints about this "business." You would think that some sort of common sense would kick in on behalf of the buyers here.

If this guy can't provide excellent customer service, or even ship out the right products he shouldn't be running a business. Once you start a company you are obligated to attend to your customers needs. If he can't devote most of his time (or a good portion of it) to running the business, he needs to move on.

Saying you are out of town or the like is no excuse. If going out of town is the case, and you cannot absolutely attend to your customers needs. Then the business should be left in the hands of competent employees. Not incompetent morons as this thread suggests.

Last edited by steve_81 : 04-01-2009 at 11:04 AM.
steve_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:43 AM #83
phlebrcn
Down the hatch!

I agree!!! You can see my issues earlier in this thread. Macro if you want his REAL contact info PM me. I took a lot of time to find it so PM me and I will give it to you.
][nvert Mini Dust Silver #7174
‘‘Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined’’
‘‘The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.’’
— Patrick Henry
phlebrcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:24 AM #84
marco551

Recieved all my tracking info along with a personable email from Rodney last night explaining the reason for the order delay, also said he gave me some free items for the delay. I will post once more when everything arrives with a final review.

Last edited by marco551 : 04-02-2009 at 12:02 PM.
ReplyRegional Ups