PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-07-2008, 07:26 PM #22
phlebrcn
Down the hatch!

I finnaly recived a message from rodney I will update as soon as i hear about my shipping
phlebrcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2008, 10:27 AM #23
Lithium406
Old School Balla'

My girl is having the same problems. This company sucks, and the dude seems like a total idiot. She is filing a claim with her bank and we are thinking about taking legal action. They list stuff that they don't actually have and then won't refund you for it.

DO NOT SHOP ON e-PAINTBALL.COM unless you want crappy service, horrible shipping times, the wrong product, etc.

Sorry to hi-jack your thread, but I'm pretty pissed too. I feel the OP's pain.

Last edited by Lithium406 : 02-08-2008 at 10:30 AM.
Lithium406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:33 PM #24
Rodney@e-paintball

i just pm'ed you with my contact info. phone support will start again on thurs, when i return from my honeymoon. I will make it right for you. we appreciate the business. please pm me or email me directly, and i'll talk to store to get a tracking number for you
Old 02-14-2008, 08:00 AM #25
darkside-erc

Rodney, I have placed an order from you on the 5th and it still shows that my order has not been shipped. I have sent a TON of messages and emails and have not had any responses. Ive looked everywhere for a phone number to call you guys but I cant find one anywhere on your site. I was needing my item by friday and obviously since thats not going to happen I want to cancel this item if it has not been shipped yet. Its the 14" J&J ceramic barrel. 7 working days since the order was placed that was listed "in stock" and still has not been shipped? I even sent messages saying I would like to upgrade my shipping if it has not been shipped yet and still Ive had no response over the past 3 days.
After searching everything I could on e-paintball.com, I had to join this site just to get in contact with you.
darkside-erc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:25 PM #26
Lithium406
Old School Balla'

Just a follow up to my problem...

He gave her a full refund, but it took a looooong time.

Just thought it was the right thing to do and let everyone know she got her money back.

Good luck to the rest of you!
Old 02-14-2008, 06:42 PM #27
phlebrcn
Down the hatch!

e-paintball update

after a ton of emails and phone calls I finnally got my item (two weeks later) and i had to settle for a different brand even though it is a better tank. I was promised a free gift and didn't get one and there site says you get a free barrel cover and i didn't get that. this guy will never get my bussines or anyone i know EVER. he is the laziest and if he even has staff they are lazy too. (i'm trying hard to keep it clean) I have two phone numbers for them (even though no one ever answers them but you could leave so many messages he can't get anymore) if you want them and also his emails two of those too. DON'T SHOP AT THIS SITE HE WILL DO HIS BEST TO FEEL THAT YOU ARE BEING SCREWED A MONKEY COULD RUN THAT SHOP BETTER.

DON'T SHOP AT THIS SITE DON'T SHOP AT THIS SITE

I can't stress it enough it's not worth the head ache
Old 02-20-2008, 10:33 AM #28
Baddfish2

Thumbs down Glad I'm not alone...

I'm having similar problems with "Rodney". It's like he doesn't even care. After paying for rush delivery I got part of what I did order and and somethings I didn't. After several messages, no returned calls and one B.S. return email from him after the several I sent I'm still left holding the bag. I AGREE! There are many online stores that I've done business with that have deserved it. I will never use e-paintball again and I recommend the same to everyone that will listen.
Baddfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:43 AM #29
Havoc-paintballer
Long Barrelled Pistolier

Havoc-paintballer is for the Gunfight
Havoc-paintballer posts videos on PbNation
Havoc-paintballer has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Havoc-paintballer has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Havoc-paintballer is attending Decay of Nations VI
Yeah, i've ordered from this company once before. They have AMAZING prices but it took them 2 months to get me my stuff and then some it was wrong anyways. I think its safe to buy from them just don't expect to get your stuff any time soon.

Oh yeah, and he only checks his email once every other week or so.

Havoc-paintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:22 PM #30
matrixmike28
Destroyer of Worlds

This sucks. I know Rodney and he is a very stand up guy. I must say I always buy from the shop not online but if you have a problem he will take care of it. Some items are drop shipped from the manufacturer and they do drop the ball sometimes as well. I feel for all who have had a bad experience I really do I have had my fair share when shopping on the internet but I will defend Rodney's integrety as a business owner. It might be time for him to look at his employee situation though.
Texas Scuba Brothers
Tanks Katy Paintball
Archon
www.trademygun.com
McNeese State university Cowboys
matrixmike28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:27 PM #31
Baddfish2

It seems like Rodney is back on the ball. I received my refund. All of the sudden he became real accessible. I feel bad for being a jerk. Once he started to pay attention to me, things moved along pretty quickly and he was easy to deal with. Then again it was never personal....strictly business baby. If it is the shop help...heads should roll. Thanks for doing the right thing Rodney. No hard feelings.
Baddfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 04:23 PM #32
Rodney@e-paintball

thanks guys

Thanks guys for understanding. I take full responsibility for anything that happened while i was on my honeymoon. I have employees that are great, and do the best they can. If anything was delayed or wrong items shipped, it comes back to me, as i created e-paintball. And i will do my best to make it right. I'm back now from my honeymooon, so if anyone needs anything please let me know. My direct email is my pb nation screenname plus .com
Old 02-24-2008, 05:19 PM #33
phlebrcn
Down the hatch!

well I'm supposed to get my free gift now. I hope rodney comes through. then I might remove my negative comment.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:44 PM #34
phlebrcn
Down the hatch!

well he sent the gloves, but they are crappy (I figured as much but atleast he made an effort)
Old 02-27-2008, 02:52 PM #35
narya1980

i ordered a micro rock in december. i was told i will receive it by tomorrow. here's hoping, i need to get out to play again.

*update* i finally got my stuff in about 2 weeks ago. been super busy. thank you Rodney for being a nice guy. I was really irritated, but you came off sincere. Next time I will email before I order to check stock.

Last edited by narya1980 : 04-06-2008 at 09:25 AM. Reason: updating info
narya1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:15 AM #36
boondocksts

I ordered from this place before spending a few minutes to research them, and I am also having issues. I placed my order Friday, and was charged for it. With no shipping confirmation on Monday I started to email them. Tuesday I got a reply asking what type of gun it was going on. Yesterday I got an email saying it was shipped, but no tracking number, and I have not gotten a reply to my requests for it.
Hopefully this actually shipped out, but I don't know if I will purchase from them again
EDIT: Order has shipped first class mail

Last edited by boondocksts : 04-03-2008 at 01:40 PM.
boondocksts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:48 PM #37
Rodney@e-paintball

yes, your order was shipped via the post office. It will take about 4 business days to arrive. The shipping confirmation email will have the delivery confirmation.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:44 AM #38
CrustyStinkhole

yeah man...i just bought from this dude like last saturday and my order just says: credit card billed and ready to ship...usually when i buy things online they get shipped the night of the purchase, but this rodney dude should really check his email or at least his answering machine. i was hoping to have this stuff by this weekend but i guess it might ship maybe 3 weeks from now?

EDIT: yeah within 10 minutes of posting this he hopped on my order and he said it would be shipped quickly. hes probably very busy right now trying to solve everybody's problems.

EDIT #2: yeah he just shipped my order, and since i wasn't able to have it for last weekend, he upgraded me to 3-day shipping to make sure i got it as soon as possible, i am pleased with his urgency since i brought up my issue and i am probably going to buy from his website again.

Last edited by CrustyStinkhole : 04-08-2008 at 10:40 PM. Reason: problem solved
CrustyStinkhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:53 AM #39
Rodney@e-paintball

pm me with your order number, and i'll get you the tracking on it. thanks again
Old 04-09-2008, 06:48 PM #40
SoLaRFLeX

Yea i used them just to order a pair of gloves, and their service was horrible. took me two weeks to just get them to ship it. Then they shipped my the wrong gloves. beware of e-paintball and deopaintball
SoLaRFLeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:58 PM #41
Rodney@e-paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLaRFLeX View Post
Yea i used them just to order a pair of gloves, and their service was horrible. took me two weeks to just get them to ship it. Then they shipped my the wrong gloves. beware of e-paintball and deopaintball
i just pm'ed you , so we can get the order info to make it right. thanks
e-Paintball
Old 04-09-2008, 09:33 PM #42
SoLaRFLeX

Ok thanks, i hope we can get this worked out somehow

Last edited by SoLaRFLeX : 04-09-2008 at 09:35 PM.
SoLaRFLeX is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups