Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-04-2008, 06:31 PM #1
shwerp
Entourage

has been a member for 10 years
E-Paintball.com Help!!!! Watchout!!

Hey guys, I'm asking for a little help from the paintball community. I live up in Milwaukee, WI. I have placed and order with e-paintball.com. I placed this order on Dec 16. I received 2 of the small items, one of which was the wrong item, I then received an email from "Rodney" at e-paintball saying that one of my other items was on backorder and wanted to know if I wanted to cancel that item, I emailed back saying I did want to cancel. With the 2 smaller items I received a handwritten message saying my other 3 items shipped seperately. I looked at my online credit card statement and saw that I was charged the full amount and that there was no credit back for my cancelled item. I also have no tracking number for my other items. I have called, emailed, left messages through the e-paintball.com website. After 2 weeks of this I messaged him through his e-bay account and got a reply, but now have not heard from him in a couple of days. I left a message today saying I will be calling my credit card company and having them take action if I do not get some sort of closure to this situation. I am posting in this thread because the number that is listed is a Texas phone number. If anyone has any information regarding e-paintball.com or could help in anyway, please help! I am also posting this because I do not want anything like this to happen to anyone else. Any info is appreciated, thanks a lot guys.

Visit our Sponsor

Sherper's
shwerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2008, 06:57 PM #2
shwerp
Entourage

Pending.... Within 15 minutes of putting this post up and calling him, I received a reply to an email that I sent yesterday. I will keep everyone updated as to what happens, if everything works out, I will be a happy customer.

Visit our Sponsor

Sherper's
Old 01-04-2008, 07:36 PM #3
ebk06
Texans punch babies 4 fun

Keep in mind carriers were slammed with Christmas shipping and the store may have been slammed as well. Keep us informed.

"Originally posted by cashmoney87: i ****ing love naked girls eating ****."
ebk06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:56 PM #4
SETexasPLayer
Well.....Im here.

He has been known to be a little on the slow side with shipping and such.His store is about 30-45 minutes away from me and I really havent heard much about him lately.The phone number you called isnt the real number that they answer and I think someone told me that the email thats on there is hardly checked.If I can find the real deal communication lines I will post back in here and let you know.
SETexasPLayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:27 PM #5
helljumper001
Lazy Asian

ive made 1 order from them before and i got my shipment this was like a month a go though didnt really have a big problem

but ive also herd about some other people getting slow shipment or wrong items too

i recently ordered something from them and they havent shipped or done anything which is concerning me then again it was just christmas and all so i could be worrying for nothing
helljumper001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:14 PM #6
shwerp
Entourage

I just received the last couple of items today. The problems that I have had so far start with not seeing a refund for a cancelled item, being sent the wrong strap for a mask, now with these last few items I have noticed that the 2 speed feeds I ordered are not the ones I ordered either, infact the 2 I received are actually different from each other. Now I have to keep on checking with them or whatever you want to call it to make sure they refund me like $50 for my cancelled item. I understand the Christmas thing and bring really busy, but when I got my first few items there was a note in with them saying that the other items shipped seperately. After weeks of trying to get ahold of them, I finally do and talk to a guy and he tells me "They are now sent out, here is your tracking number...." So what would have happened if I wouldn't have kept on hassling them? Its getting to the point where I don't care about the small mistakes in my order as long as they give me the refund for my cancelled stuff, but then they win. If the customers just give up, that means places like this can have poor service because no one challenges them. All I can say to other customers and to the owners of E-Paintball.com is look at Actionvillage.com. I have never had a problem dealing with them and any mistakes or shipping errors that I have heard of were taken care of immediately.

Visit our Sponsor

Sherper's
Old 01-07-2008, 09:46 PM #7
pbfreak181818

e-paintball is not a paintball website, it is a man in a house that buys stuff from paintballdiscounters and has crap all in his house. I bought something from him and took 1 month to get in. i personaly had to go to his tell him to give me my item. This message is for all users DO NOT BUY FROM E-PAINTBALL.COM IT IS A SCAM

Backup virtue ion

TEAM UNTAMED captain
pbfreak181818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:02 AM #8
delsoljesse

I had the same problem. It took 2-3 months after my order for me to get it.
delsoljesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:16 PM #9
master2003
THE DOZER

master2003 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfreak181818 View Post
e-paintball is not a paintball website, it is a man in a house that buys stuff from paintballdiscounters and has crap all in his house. I bought something from him and took 1 month to get in. i personaly had to go to his tell him to give me my item. This message is for all users DO NOT BUY FROM E-PAINTBALL.COM IT IS A SCAM
You don't know what you are talking about.
I know Rodney, the owner personally and he is a stand up guy.
He has a store in Buna, Texas where he keeps his stock, so no it's not in his house.
I have order many things from e-paintball and never had a problem.
Contrary to popular belief not all internet websites always have everything in stock, except for places like action village. He may have to order from the supplier which takes at least 2-3 weeks if it's in stock, then turn around and ship it to you which takes another week. Give him a break, he is not trying to rip people off.
PM me if you need any help with e-paintball.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:06 PM #10
shwerp
Entourage

Quote:
Originally Posted by master2003 View Post
You don't know what you are talking about.
I know Rodney, the owner personally and he is a stand up guy.
He has a store in Buna, Texas where he keeps his stock, so no it's not in his house.
I have order many things from e-paintball and never had a problem.
Contrary to popular belief not all internet websites always have everything in stock, except for places like action village. He may have to order from the supplier which takes at least 2-3 weeks if it's in stock, then turn around and ship it to you which takes another week. Give him a break, he is not trying to rip people off.
PM me if you need any help with e-paintball.
Well, its nice that everyone can voice his/her own opinion, thats what is great about the US. I have pretty much stated my whole ordeal with e-paintball here in this thread. As of today, I still do not have my refund back for an item that had shown up "instock" on his website but was not so I cancelled that item. As far as the items I did receive, which is 5 of them, 3 of them are not the item I ordered, but since I am so fed up with dealing with this "company", I just want my money for my cancelled item and I will be content with never doing business with them again. I really don't think you know what you are talking about. Is it alright for a company to say something is instock but its really not?? Is it alright not to give refunds back after 3 weeks?? Is it alright for them not to be available for customer service? If this guy is doing this for a second income or something and he doesn't have a lot of time to put into his business thats his choice. But when he starts getting a bad name, I don't think he has anyone to blame but himself. I'm happy you have faith in him and have not had any problems with him, but don't say you weren't warned when something eventually goes wrong.

Visit our Sponsor

Sherper's
Old 01-11-2008, 06:58 PM #11
Rodney@e-paintball

hello, this is rodney from e-paintball. could you please email your order number to info @ e-paintball. com . I'm out of the state at moment for my wedding/honeymoon, and i'll be back in about 7 days. however, if you email the store, they will make it right and get you a refund on the items you didn't receive. i do appreciate the business. Also, we are a retail store....not a scam or kid running a drop shipment business from his room. hehe Just to clear up any confusion with some of the other posts.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:55 AM #12
txaggie08

Hey rodney, I've done business with you a few times....

I don't know who's running the shop right now, but they don't EVER pick up the phone. Kinda sad, I use to try to swing up and buy from you when I could but crap....nobody answers a phone anymore(at least up until 2-3 months ago.)

y'all from that area....when do you play and where? I grew up playin on the old slick track field, and at odens till....well im not going there(*******)....

I work at panthercreek in college station but wouldn't mind hookin up for some play during the summer...
Proudest member of the Fightin Texas Aggie class of 08 Beat the h*** outta tu A Whoop!!!!. May bonfire forever burn in our hearts.....and may the Twelfth Man ever burn it in memory and in hope for the future.

Feedback
PBF
AO
txaggie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:07 AM #13
master2003
THE DOZER

Odens and Warzone were awesome

To my knowledge I have the only field between Orange and Houston.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:33 AM #14
shwerp
Entourage

I'm done. I've got my refund back, I don't even want to bother with the items that I received that were wrong. Just watch out people. Mods can do what they want with this thread.

Visit our Sponsor

Sherper's
Old 01-19-2008, 10:49 PM #15
txaggie08

Quote:
Originally Posted by master2003 View Post
Odens and Warzone were awesome

To my knowledge I have the only field between Orange and Houston.
Your the guys out near winnie right? We've heard some rumors that a field was out there but never see the ads or anything. You should try some advertising if possible in Beaumont. I'll have to pay a visit over the summer .
Proudest member of the Fightin Texas Aggie class of 08 Beat the h*** outta tu A Whoop!!!!. May bonfire forever burn in our hearts.....and may the Twelfth Man ever burn it in memory and in hope for the future.

Feedback
PBF
AO
Old 01-19-2008, 11:31 PM #16
master2003
THE DOZER

Yeah, I'm trying to get the word out.
More and more people are finding out about us.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:53 PM #17
txaggie08

^^ get me some fliers this summer and I'll help get the word around.

Feedback
PBF
AO
Old 01-20-2008, 09:13 PM #18
master2003
THE DOZER

Thanks, I will
Old 02-07-2008, 10:04 AM #19
ipeelscats

I am also having trouble with rodney and his "business". I will probably file a report against him with the bbb today if he doesnt respond. This company has some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. I have called about 50 times and it goes straight to voice mail.
ipeelscats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:24 PM #20
txaggie08

The trick is, I've sat in the shop when he's not there and watched the employs let the phone ring 10 or 15 different occasions and ignore it...

Feedback
PBF
AO
Old 02-07-2008, 02:09 PM #21
phlebrcn
Down the hatch!

i to have had issues lately with them. they dont answer the phone or emails. and i have two numbers for them if anyone needs them pm me.
phlebrcn is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups