PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 01-03-2008, 04:07 PM #1
hornet1

Cqb Hostage Rescue Tournament!!!!!

Edit postReport this postReply with quote UPDATE on CQB HOSTAGE RESCUE TOURNAMENT
by Hornet1 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Frontline & Hornetsnest Paintball
Present
4 Man CQB Hostage Rescue Tourney January 27th 2008

Pricing is $60.00 per man = $240.00 per team

Prizes are 1st $600.00 2nd $400.00 3rd $200.00 and trophies for everyman 1st thru 3rd & Trophy for most valuable player

10 teams allowed But 8 Teams for Prizes. Prizes will depend on the amount of teams signed up

* Next to paid teams

1. Black Sheep Squad *
2. Rubber Duckies

Team 1 will be the "Hostage Takers" and Team 2 will be the rescuers. Team 1 will go in and hide the hostage and set up a defense.
Team 2 will then enter and attempt to rescue the hostage.
When the "friendly" is rescued they reverse rolls. Ammo: 4 pods up to 140 rounds per pod or less, and one hopper full of 200 or less.

Hostage planting: You will be given 1 minute to set up your hostage for defence and must be held the full 8 minute round or until the rescue team is eliminated. There are 50 points for the rescue of the hostage and 50 points if the defending team can hold the hostage for the full 8 minutes. After the hostage has been taken you must bring the hostage back to your side that you start from and must ring the bell to end the game. If you do not get the hostage back by time the round has ended then the defending team gets the 50 points. But if the defending team gets eliminated and the hostage is left solo when the time has reached its limit you the rescue team will not get the 50 points but will be awarded 25 points extra for team elimination. Now THE HOSTAGE CANNOT BE SHOT because the hostage is a real life person. This person is volunteering knowing SHE could get hit. This hostage will be in BRIGHT CAMO ORANGE REF SHIRT, holding a shield to prevent shooters injuries. Note: to all, THE HOSTAGE CANNOT BE SHOT!!! When you place the hostage you can only plant the hostage in half the kill house. You are allowed to move the hostage in any room you would like during the rescue procedure
by telling the hostage to move at your command. If the defending hostage taker team is eliminated and the hostage is set in one of the rooms she is to stay in her position and wait to be rescued if time permits. There are 10 points per person eliminated. Each team will attack and defend so scoring is fair.

Picking sides: the team with the most points will be able to choose what side of the field they would like to start from. But at the beginning Team Frontline will organize the start positions.

Team standings: Ten teams will match up against each other for 10 rounds. After the 10 teams play each other the top 4 teams battle it out for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, places.

Other rules: The other rules will be announced one week before game play
After Hour Tourney – For $20.00 per team we will be throwing an after hour Tourney called THE BLACK BOX and will be the same rules as above but with a BLACK BOX. The only catch to this is that it will be a 2 man Pistol tourney with the BLACK BOX used as a center flag between both halves of kill house in the middle hall. For more details be sure to contact me via e-mail at: frank@djkalzone.com

If less than 8 teams Prizes will depend on the amount of teams signed up.

518-329-2255

Anyone signed up and paid for the tournament gets free air and free play to practice here before the tournament

Last edited by hornet1 : 01-18-2008 at 12:55 PM.
hornet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2008, 04:53 PM #2
Spartan 03
The Heretics

Spartan 03 is playing at Living Legends VI
Spartan 03 supports Team VICIOUS
Spartan 03 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Spartan 03 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Neat idea, I hope you get enough teams to make it successful. If the hostage isn't rescued in 8 minutes, do the teams still reverse roles? So a whole game takes about 20 minutes, all told?
If I make you cheat, I win.
WORKS Autococker
Spartan 03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:30 PM #3
Teabag-YankeeDiv
Yankee Division

The YD is planning on this one.
Tippmann-TechT-Crossfire
Hammerhead
Teabag-YankeeDiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:33 PM #4
harleyfiremedic
AKA Coolkid

harleyfiremedic is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
harleyfiremedic posts videos on PbNation
Hello all,

We just ran an event at this field and this one sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck to all who play it will be intense!!!
Goblin Paintball, Pinokio Hoppers, Hammerhead Barrels, Guardian Uniforms, Stinger Paintball Designs, Blue and Blue's Crew from EMR, Fog Tech and I2I Imagine.
harleyfiremedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:52 PM #5
pdoggie

props too you

this sounds like it would be fun...too bad I live in Georgia. this sounds like a great mission for a scenario event too. Hopefully this catches on to other fields....
pdoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:01 PM #6
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Wow, pretty nice concept. I may make the 2 hour drive just to watch it.
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:49 AM #7
harleyfiremedic
AKA Coolkid

harleyfiremedic is a Supporting Member
harleyfiremedic posts videos on PbNation
Barney,

I woudl highly recomend it. Great field, Great folks and a very interesting concept for this event.

I think it will be a big success!
Goblin Paintball, Pinokio Hoppers, Hammerhead Barrels, Guardian Uniforms, Stinger Paintball Designs, Blue and Blue's Crew from EMR, Fog Tech and I2I Imagine.
harleyfiremedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 04:14 PM #8
CaptMax
GODS OF WAR TAC/OPS

Hey Guys This Sounds Like Fun! Can You Post Up Directions, Or Address. Thanks Guys
Old 01-05-2008, 05:16 PM #9
hornet1

Hornetsnest Paintball
750 Roche Lane
Ancramdale, New York
Old 01-06-2008, 04:05 PM #10
Mr. Jingles
I kill for SR

what prevents the hostage takers from hiding behind the hostage....the rescuers would just get hosed, because it's not like they could shoot towards the hostage...just curious if thats a legal move.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:52 PM #11
hornet1

Very good question and i will address it to the team putting on the event and get back to you. The Hostage will have a 2' x 3' Plexiglas shield to hide behind. but i understand your concern and thanks.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:12 AM #12
vojak_team_frontline
Frontline Team Captain

Post cqc 4 man tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jingles View Post
what prevents the hostage takers from hiding behind the hostage....the rescuers would just get hosed, because it's not like they could shoot towards the hostage...just curious if thats a legal move.
Hi am am Vojak (means Soldier) of Team Frontline ,and I will be throwing this event with the rest of my team and a few volunteers from the 5 man winners the Rubber Duckies. The answer for hiding behind the hostage is a negative. And will be addressed the day of the tournament. The hostage is a neutral player , that plays the side for points for each team. It is recommended and is the point of the game that you protect the hostage no matter what team the hostage is with. The idea is that you protect him / her for the points. If I had set it up another way , like someone killing the hostage , you would not get any points. it is a mute point due to the fact that it is everyone's points. NO SHOOTING THE HOSTAGE!!!!!! Also you have one minute to set up your hostage and then the game is started. Once the game has started you will be able to move the hostage anywhere in the field you would like. The rounds are only 9 minutes each. That includes the 1 minute to set the hostage position. When you (rescue team) has captured the hostage you must bring the hostage to the Defending teams starting point. When you have recovered your hostage and bring that person to the opposing side you must ring the bell in order to get the points and then that game will end. YOU MUST RING BELL BEFORE THE TIME HAS EXPIRED.

POINTS ARE AS FOLLOWS

10 POINTS FOR EACH PLAYER ELIMINATED.

25 POINTS FOR THE ELIMINATION OF THE ENTIRE TEAM YOU PLAY AGAINST. YOU WILL ONLY GET THE 25 POINTS AS LONG AS YOUR WHOLE TEAM (4 PEOPLE) IS ALIVE AND THE OPPOSING TEAM IS WIPED OUT. I REPEAT , ALL OF YOUR TEAM PLAYERS MUST BE ALIVE TO GET THE 25 POINTS.

50 POINTS FOR THE TEAM THAT WILL DEFEND THE HOSTAGE FROM BEING RESCUED. IF THE OTHER TEAM RESCUE'S THE HOSTAGE AND RINGS THE BELL , THEY WILL RECIEVE 50 POINTS.

ONE for ONE - WE ALL KNOW WHAT A 1 for 1 IS RIGHT? WELL IN THE CASE OF LAST 2 MEN STANDING , I HAVE DONE SOMETHING DIFFERENT. IF A PLAYER IS CAUGHT CHEATING IN ANY WAY WIPING, PLAYING ON ETC. . THAT PERSON WILL BE ELIMINATED AND THE 10 POINTS WILL BE AWARDED TO THE LAST PLAYER , WITH AN ADDITIONAL 10 POINTS , BECAUSE THERE CANNOT BE A ONE FOR ONE WITH ONE PERSON ON EACH SIDE. WHO DO YOU PULL IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LEFT? NO ONE!!!! SO I WILL GIVE AND ADDITIONAL BODY POINT OF 10 TO THE WINNING TEAM OF THAT ROUND. IF THE PLAYER HAS PLAYED ON AND GETS THE LAST MAN ON THE OPPOSING TEAM, THEY WILL NOT GET THE POINTS FOR THAT PLAYER.

THANK YOU - Thank you for all the posts and sorry I never signed on to PB NATION in the past. I will tell you this , I have played paintball since 1984, I was 15 years old. Since I have been playing, I have gotten really bored at times because, it was always the same crap weekend after weekend. Hiding behind crates , tires , big air balloons (speedball), and even other people. But when was the last time you had a human flag (hostage) to protect ??????????? Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have played this field before in it's entirety, and it is the most intense way to play paintball. Speed ball for instance, you can hide behind a snake and be seen most of the time, CQC , is very different, you play like a speedballer but with stealth, fear, sweat, and knowing that at any time you enter the kill house, there will be that one person waiting to take that one shot between the eyes, and you still walk away covered in paint saying, HOLY S*** , THAT WAS F***ING AWSOME !!!!!!

Please anyone that can make this tournament should try really hard to get to HORNETS NEST PAINBALL and try this field out. What you see on OPS GEAR web site is just like ours. close quarter combat is intense, and a lot of times scary and full of adrenalin.

I give you HOSTAGE 911 , take on the challenge, You will come back again and again, I assure you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me if there are any questions you might have or E_MAIL me at frank@djkalzone.com

Thanks to HORNETS NEST for such a great field and also thank you for the sponsorship over the last 3 years

Last edited by vojak_team_frontline : 01-09-2008 at 04:34 AM.
vojak_team_frontline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:08 AM #13
vojak_team_frontline
Frontline Team Captain

Post cqc HOSTAGE RESCUE at Hornets Nest

Hi am am Vojak (means Soldier) of Team Frontline ,and I will be throwing this event with the rest of my team and a few volunteers from the 5 man winners the Rubber Duckies. The answer for hiding behind the hostage is a negative. And will be addressed the day of the tournament. The hostage is a neutral player , that plays the side for points for each team. It is recommended and is the point of the game that you protect the hostage no matter what team the hostage is with. The idea is that you protect him / her for the points. If I had set it up another way , like someone killing the hostage , you would not get any points. it is a mute point due to the fact that it is everyone's points. NO SHOOTING THE HOSTAGE!!!!!! Also you have one minute to set up your hostage and then the game is started. Once the game has started you will be able to move the hostage anywhere in the field you would like. The rounds are only 9 minutes each. That includes the 1 minute to set the hostage position. When you (rescue team) has captured the hostage you must bring the hostage to the Defending teams starting point. When you have recovered your hostage and bring that person to the opposing side you must ring the bell in order to get the points and then that game will end. YOU MUST RING BELL BEFORE THE TIME HAS EXPIRED.

POINTS ARE AS FOLLOWS

10 POINTS FOR EACH PLAYER ELIMINATED.

25 POINTS ADDITIONAL FOR THE ELIMINATION OF THE ENTIRE TEAM YOU PLAY AGAINST. YOU WILL ONLY GET THE 25 POINTS AS LONG AS YOUR WHOLE TEAM (4 PEOPLE) IS ALIVE AND THE OPPOSING TEAM IS WIPED OUT. I REPEAT , ALL OF YOUR TEAM PLAYERS MUST BE ALIVE TO GET THE 25 POINTS.

50 POINTS FOR THE TEAM THAT WILL DEFEND THE HOSTAGE FROM BEING RESCUED. IF THE OTHER TEAM RESCUE'S THE HOSTAGE AND RINGS THE BELL , THEY WILL RECIEVE 50 POINTS.

ONE for ONE - WE ALL KNOW WHAT A 1 for 1 IS RIGHT? WELL IN THE CASE OF LAST 2 MEN STANDING , I HAVE DONE SOMETHING DIFFERENT. IF A PLAYER IS CAUGHT CHEATING IN ANY WAY WIPING, PLAYING ON ETC. . THAT PERSON WILL BE ELIMINATED AND THE 10 POINTS WILL BE AWARDED TO THE LAST PLAYER , WITH AN ADDITIONAL 10 POINTS , BECAUSE THERE CANNOT BE A ONE FOR ONE WITH ONE PERSON ON EACH SIDE. WHO DO YOU PULL IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LEFT? NO ONE!!!! SO I WILL GIVE AND ADDITIONAL BODY POINT OF 10 TO THE WINNING TEAM OF THAT ROUND. IF THE PLAYER HAS PLAYED ON AND GETS THE LAST MAN ON THE OPPOSING TEAM, THEY WILL NOT GET THE POINTS FOR THAT PLAYER.

THANK YOU - Thank you for all the posts and sorry I never signed on to PB NATION in the past. I will tell you this , I have played paintball since 1984, I was 15 years old. Since I have been playing, I have gotten really bored at times because, it was always the same crap weekend after weekend. Hiding behind crates , tires , big air balloons (speedball), and even other people. But when was the last time you had a human flag (hostage) to protect ??????????? Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have played this field before in it's entirety, and it is the most intense way to play paintball. Speed ball for instance, you can hide behind a snake and be seen most of the time, CQC , is very different, you play like a speedballer but with stealth, fear, sweat, and knowing that at any time you enter the kill house, there will be that one person waiting to take that one shot between the eyes, and you still walk away covered in paint saying, HOLY S*** , THAT WAS F***ING AWSOME !!!!!!

Please anyone that can make this tournament should try really hard to get to HORNETS NEST PAINBALL and try this field out. What you see on OPS GEAR web site is just like ours. close quarter combat is intense, and a lot of times scary and full of adrenalin.

I give you HOSTAGE 911 , take on the challenge, You will come back again and again, I assure you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me if there are any questions you might have or E_MAIL me at frank@djkalzone.com

Thanks to HORNETS NEST for such a great field and also thank you for the sponsorship over the last 3 years
Old 01-11-2008, 07:09 AM #14
toochman
Toochman

Great field and great people if you have never been there.
Member of 518 NINJA SQUAD..
Supporter of the "Upstate Hate" Woodsball Team
www.capitalcombatzone.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/SPbTV
http://tuthilltown.com/home/
toochman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:07 AM #15
hornet1

update

Edit postReport this postReply with quote UPDATE on CQB HOSTAGE RESCUE TOURNAMENT
by Hornet1 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Frontline & Hornetsnest Paintball
Present
4 Man CQB Hostage Rescue Tourney January 27th 2008

Pricing is $60.00 per man = $240.00 per team

Prizes are 1st $600.00 2nd $400.00 3rd $200.00 and trophies for everyman 1st thru 3rd & Trophy for most valuable player

10 teams allowed But 8 Teams for Prizes. Prizes will depend on the amount of teams signed up and paid!

* Next to paid teams, If you are not paid and another team pays you can be bumped we accept Cash,Credit card or Paypal

1. Black Sheep Squad *
2. Rubber Duckies
3. Yankee Division Alpha *
4. Yankee Division Bravo *
5. DV8
6. Billy The Kidz
7. Outlaws
8. Killswitch

Team 1 will be the "Hostage Takers" and Team 2 will be the rescuers. Team 1 will go in and hide the hostage and set up a defense.
Team 2 will then enter and attempt to rescue the hostage.
When the "friendly" is rescued they reverse rolls. Ammo: 4 pods up to 140 rounds per pod or less, and one hopper full of 200 or less.

Hostage planting: You will be given 1 minute to set up your hostage for defence and must be held the full 8 minute round or until the rescue team is eliminated. There are 50 points for the rescue of the hostage and 50 points if the defending team can hold the hostage for the full 8 minutes. After the hostage has been taken you must bring the hostage back to your side that you start from and must ring the bell to end the game. If you do not get the hostage back by time the round has ended then the defending team gets the 50 points. But if the defending team gets eliminated and the hostage is left solo when the time has reached its limit you the rescue team will not get the 50 points but will be awarded 25 points extra for team elimination. Now THE HOSTAGE CANNOT BE SHOT because the hostage is a real life person. This person is volunteering knowing SHE could get hit. This hostage will be in BRIGHT CAMO ORANGE REF SHIRT, holding a shield to prevent shooters injuries. Note: to all, THE HOSTAGE CANNOT BE SHOT!!! When you place the hostage you can only plant the hostage in half the kill house. You are allowed to move the hostage in any room you would like during the rescue procedure
by telling the hostage to move at your command. If the defending hostage taker team is eliminated and the hostage is set in one of the rooms she is to stay in her position and wait to be rescued if time permits. There are 10 points per person eliminated. Each team will attack and defend so scoring is fair.

Picking sides: the team with the most points will be able to choose what side of the field they would like to start from. But at the beginning Team Frontline will organize the start positions.

Team standings: Ten teams will match up against each other for 10 rounds. After the 10 teams play each other the top 4 teams battle it out for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, places.

Other rules: The other rules will be announced one week before game play
After Hour Tourney For $20.00 per team we will be throwing an after hour Tourney called THE BLACK BOX and will be the same rules as above but with a BLACK BOX. The only catch to this is that it will be a 2 man Pistol tourney with the BLACK BOX used as a center flag between both halves of kill house in the middle hall. For more details be sure to contact me via e-mail at: frank@djkalzone.com

If less than 8 teams Prizes will depend on the amount of teams signed up.

518-329-2255

Anyone signed up and paid for the tournament gets free air and free play to practice here before the tournament
Old 01-22-2008, 11:11 AM #16
wolfheart93
Into the maelstrom of war

wolfheart93 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
wish i could go but saving up for WP.hornet1 did Marcus call you yet?i told him to but still...
Old 01-22-2008, 06:58 PM #17
hornet1

No marcus hasn't called, but there are 2 openings left if anyone wants to play please give us a call 518-329-2255
Old 01-22-2008, 07:25 PM #18
Snowball13

Snowball13 helped look for balloons
Snowball13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Snowball13 supports Team VICIOUS
Snowball13 is for the Gunfight
This looks real sick. I hope it's a success. Unfortunately I don't have a team to play in this:/.
Snowball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:58 AM #19
hornet1

If anyone wants to see a video of this go to www.maltesemilitia.com
Old 01-24-2008, 10:45 PM #20
vojak_team_frontline
Frontline Team Captain

Hostage 911 CQC tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball13 View Post
This looks real sick. I hope it's a success. Unfortunately I don't have a team to play in this:/.
We have 2 spots left for this event of Hostage 911 tournament. The price to get in (60$ per person) the tournament will be the same the day of. So if you would like to show up that day and register you can.. Also Hornets Nest excepts paypal via the net or credit card over the phone. Be sure you do not miss out on this 1st time ever event called HOSTAGE 911 that has never been done in the history of paintball as a tournament. You will be taking HORNETS NEST PAINTBALL in the record books. Please join the game or join the stands its up to you. Just show up to the event and watch!!!! Yes watch the event take place. There is benches and tables to enjoy your snacks and beverages, or buy them from BOB at Hornets Nest, A good variety of food and beverages to choose from.

Call Bob at the NEST at : 1-518-329-BALL (2255) or
write me and E-MAIL at : frank@djkalzone.com
Old 01-27-2008, 04:48 AM #21
vojak_team_frontline
Frontline Team Captain

In the record books

Thanks to all the teams that have signed up for this 1st ever hostage scenario in a tournament style game. We are making history today!!!!!!!!!!! I have been the first person ever in paintball, to take a hostage situation and make it a tournament. This has never been done in paintball. History in the making is going to happen today. You guys (the teams) will make this a success. Without you this would not be possible. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have played paintball since 1984 and I have never had as much fun as playing in this field (the CQC kill house) that you are about to play on today. I hope everyone has fun and kicks some serious f 'n ***......

GOOD LUCK Today : Vojak (aka - Frank R. Canzaniello) General and team captain...........of..........Team Frontline .
ReplyScenario Ups