Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-24-2008, 04:34 PM #22
bnctaj

has been a member for 10 years
No it wouldn't. The length of the barrel has nothing to do with accuracy in paintball... don't believe me? Go grab a mini Phantom, stick it in a vice, cock and fire repeatedly and measure velocity. Then do the same with a full size Phantom. Provided that they're both consistent in FPS and at the same angle, they're going to fire the same distance with the same accuracy.
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2008, 11:18 AM #23
shooting psyko
Dudeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowords View Post
imo. my pump is good as long as it's using good paint and the right barrel size.
seconds flies left right up down =/. i've noticed that i have to get up close and personal with my pump to get kills .
thats the exact opposite for me i have to take far away shots to get kills when i go to shoot somebody from 20ft or closer till bunkering i get really inaccurate
shooting psyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:19 PM #24
TLH BRONCO
Pump Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnctaj View Post
No it wouldn't. The length of the barrel has nothing to do with accuracy in paintball... don't believe me? Go grab a mini Phantom, stick it in a vice, cock and fire repeatedly and measure velocity. Then do the same with a full size Phantom. Provided that they're both consistent in FPS and at the same angle, they're going to fire the same distance with the same accuracy.
All I have to say to that is we have taken my Phantom (11" Barrel) and my friend's Phantom (14" Barrel) with the same setups (VSC) and shooting the same FPS (285) and he can hit targets at a longer range without his balls dropping where as my balls will drop shooting at the same target. (That was one long, wrong sentence.)

Speedball Setup: PMR SE '08, Empire B w/ Rip Drive, 48/3000 Pure Energy
Looking for a CF tank...PM me
TLH BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:23 PM #25
silverbeast5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAuthorityX View Post
my first day with a phantom i must have shot out at least 50 people during the whole day, i have a vid to prove it, pump just came naturally to me
rofl, pump came naturally to you. paintball is paintball. it's just a different gun.
old feedback

11-18-07: i made mygunvsyourhead write vln on her tits on stickam
silverbeast5000 is offline   Reply With Quote