Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-12-2008, 09:10 AM #1
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Angel Paintball Sports team up again with GPL and GPXL in 2008

Angel 1 manufacturers Angel Paintball Sports have announced that in addition to having their technical support staff at all the NPPL and PSP events this year, they will also be supporting the GPL and GPXL in 2008. A factory certified technician will be available at the events to help tune in your markers and to answer any question you may have. There will also be Angel branded products available for purchase at all the events.

“Angel Paintball Sports is proud to offer it's support to the GPL and GPXL for the 2008 season. These guys put on great events and it's important to us as a company to be involved whenever we can. We know that these events will offer great value competition for the players. We are looking forward to a fantastic year.” States Bart Walkerdine - President and Chief Operating Officer of Angel Paintball Sports.

“Angel Paintball Sports has always been in the forefront when it comes to technology on paintball markers. I have known Bart now for many years dating back to my days of being an Angel Tech. I look forward to working together with Angel Paintball Sports in 2008. I know the teams will be excited to see Angel One markers in the already industry leading prize pool.” States Barno, GPL/GPXL Promoter.

The GPL08 will be running 6 events throughout the 2008 season in addition to several new GPXL events. Giving away close to a Half Million Dollars in Cash and Prizes and offering 3-man, 5-man, 7-man and Xball style events makes the GPL/GPXL one of the most complete regional events in the world!

For more information about the GPL you can visit them online at www.theGPL.com. Also don’t forget to check out all the new and exciting 2008 products available from www.AngelPaintballSports.com or you can check out the Angel products at all the GPL events. Just look for the Angel booth.