PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-27-2007, 05:55 PM #1
sscott668

sscott668 donated to help Peyton Trent
Red Nrg 2008 Team Tryouts

RED NRG will be holding tryouts on Sunday, January 6th and Saturday, January 12th. Tryouts will begin at 10:00 and last all day. You will need your own equipment for the tryout, and we need to know your current ranking for CFOA and PSP. Please pm me your appa number. We are looking for up to10 players to fill the rosters for the 2008 season. We will be placing a team in each division of the CFOA, which would include Rookie, Novice and D3 X-Ball. The D3 X-Ball team will compete in some of the PSP events depending on the players availability to do so. We will also be playing some of the MSPAs and ACEs time and schedule permitting. We are only looking for players that will be committed to practice and play for the entire season. All players that make a team will have to commit to at least two practices at Red's home field per month and play in all scheduled events. Players that are invited to play on one of the rosters will have to sign a contract with our sponsors and a code of conduct agreement. If you are interested please contact me by phone or you can pm me. I will need to know if you plan on attending the tryout, so please contact me.

Price for tryouts is 40.00. This includes 1 case of paint and lunch. Extra paint can be purchased for 30.00 per case.
Thanks,
Steve Scott
RED NRG PAINTBALL
www.rednrg.com
www.redspb.com
(205) 664-4032 pro shop
(205) 243-7109 cell

Field Address:
101 Grantchester Lane
Pelham, Al. 35124
sscott668 is offline   Reply With Quote