Old 12-27-2007, 08:37 PM #1
tweeter4
Quinn Nadu

Annual Supporting Member
tweeter4 posts videos on PbNation
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
tweeter4 is Boss
e2 problem

Alright so I was dryfiring my e2 cocker. It is shooting like it is in training mode but its in semi. Every 20 shots or so it will shoot one regular shot like its in semi. What could the problem be? I think it might be a pressure problem but not sure. Anyone help?
tweeter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2007, 11:20 PM #2
cory101

check your lug and sear
Old 12-28-2007, 01:05 AM #3
loneassassin
A Grim and...

That problem is caused by a) your sear is not releasing the hammer, or b) inadequate cocking pressure - resulting in the hammer never being rectracted far enough to catch on the sear.

a)The first one could be caused by a SON time that's too low, or a low battery. I'd put a new battery in for starters. Then put the gun in Factory Medium or Fast. I believe the default setting for SON on Fact Fast is 4ms. My gun has always worked fine with a setting of 3ms, but 4 will be more reliable as your battery runs low. Now that your SON setting is reasonable, check your hammer lug adjustment.

There is a plunger inside the Eblade near the top. You'll see a cylinder with a disk under it. This is the sear solenoid. You can manually actuate it by prying up on the disk with a knife or screwdriver. If you cock your gun and pry up on the disk, it will release the hammer. Your hammer lug is set correctly when it releases at the halfway point of the plunger's throw. There is only about 5mm of travel on the plunger, so you may have to play around with the lug depth for awhile. Just make sure the hammer releases somewhere between the halfway point and all the way up - and you'll be good to go.

Finally, make sure to lube the sear with a light film of grease from time to time (every 5-10 cases) - it will help the hammer release more reliably, and reduce wear.

b)The second one is easy to fix - just turn up your lpr. To see if that's the problem, put the gun in classic mode, then look down the feedneck when you pull the trigger and hold it back. If you can still see a lot of your bolt - you simply need more cocking pressure. If the bolt goes back easily and out of sight, pressure is probably not your problem.

Good luck! And read the Moody Paintball pages - he explains it a lot better than me.

My halfblocked Trilogy pump:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...6/P3250486.jpg
loneassassin is offline   Reply With Quote