Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-05-2001, 02:34 PM #1
gangus
"get him outta there"

has been a member for 10 years
Question NOVA,MD, WV 5 Man ?

Does anyone know of any 5 man tourneys coming up in Nov.-Dec?
My team is looking for local tourneys in the NoVa,Md, and WV area.Also looking for teams to practice at our home field.Supr air,mounds,speedball...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2001, 12:31 AM #2
Wordupman

Hey i live in Burke VA......i don't have a team but i can get five guys together maybe........we just mostly play out in the woods for kicks....but I would like to get more involed in it. let me know.....e-mail me at rjassey@hotmail.com
Old 10-06-2001, 02:23 PM #3
gangus
"get him outta there"

Hey Wordupman, check out your e-mail.Maybe we'll hookup?L8er
Old 10-11-2001, 11:13 AM #4
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

TheFauxKing is a Supporting Member
Where's your home field with the Sup Air? I don't think many of the guys on my team (myself included) are much looking forward to the drive to Tawneytown this weekend.

TheDude@BucksWorld.com

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
AVISO: No coloca en la boca ni recto
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)
Old 10-11-2001, 11:50 AM #5
BeeRRunneR
says : FSP !

the indoor place PowerHouse has supair now . . . of course, it's still FPO, and last time i checked it was 32* comp
Old 10-11-2001, 11:52 AM #6
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

Quote:
Originally posted by BeeRRunneR
the indoor place PowerHouse has supair now . . . of course, it's still FPO, and last time i checked it was 32* comp
Where's that, bro?

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)
Old 10-11-2001, 01:48 PM #7
gangus
"get him outta there"

Srry for lag.My home field is at North Mountain Paintball,Gerrardstown,WV off I81 north of Winchester,VA, South of Martingsburg,WV.(304)229-1412.
I81 to Inwood exit
go to Gerrardstown. Take left on State Line rd.Go approx. 6 miles.
Take right at sign.Field is 1 mile down drive.
They're having a scenerio on Oct.14, but we are having a practice on Oct.28 after Cup(some of the guys are playing on Titans).The more teams the better.Byop.We are going to a tourney in Ohio on Nov. 4 .Hope you all can make it out sometime.L8er
Old 10-11-2001, 02:40 PM #8
BeeRRunneR
says : FSP !

PowerHouse is :

on Edsall Rd. just north of the springfield interchange.
(if you are going 395 north, take the second Edsall exit, if you are going 395 south, take the first Edsall exit ) i can't remember which is east/west - A/B sorry

anyway, take your first left (across from the gas stations) to head into the industrial park. after about 1/3 mile, you will go over some RR tracks. Look for a road that peels of to the right just after the tracks. once on that road, go about 5-600 yards, and you will see PowerHouse on the right.

(there are a bunch of 'shops' there on the right, including Dunbar and a few automotive shops . . .)

i have no idea who is running the place anymore, or i'd tell you who to ask for . . .

(BTW, Faux -> i heard you had yourself a Works . . . True ?? if so, how do you like ?? )
Old 10-11-2001, 02:45 PM #9
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! Okay, I KNOW Powerhouse! First place I ever played paintball. First time I was ever exposed to experienced NPPL players as well (my god, I got so severely spanked that night)

Yeah, I have a Works 'cocker and I LOVE it. I've owned a couple cockers now, and the team has been through a number of them as well. Everybody that I've loaned this gun to has done everything short of wet themselves over it, dude. Both of my Angels were out of commission last weekend so I was "stuck" playing with the Works ... I very well may just stick with this for 'Cup, man.

That's cool that Powerhouse has an air field now. And that's in their indoor facility, not the outdoors field?

Old 10-11-2001, 07:09 PM #10
PayntbalMan98
i dont know what to say..

faux...

where did you get it? last i heard, Pevs was the only place on the east coast sellin the works...

and i live about 20 min away from powerhouse...that place is terrible...FPO, weird hours, peeps that shoot hot,

i always go to Pevs or OA for nice but fair refs and BYOP

"your not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on..."
-Dean Martin
Old 10-12-2001, 08:10 AM #11
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

I got my Works cocker from Dale at Pev's (Sterling) I would have bought it from Todd or his brother, but Rab has them convinced I'm an easy target for being a guinnae-pig ... of course, Dale probably believes that too, but he lives right around the corner from me ...

See ya at O.A. some time!