ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-26-2007, 12:21 PM #1
RJR168
Rep 406...the WHOLE State

RJR168 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Team Captains and Field Owners

Hello Northwest,

After playing a season outside of the state of Montana and really getting to enjoy the competition of the FPS and NWPS, I am sad to see PBN dividing up the NW section into a state by state. I feel that this restricts the flow of information and may possibly prevent teams from traveling outside of their state. I know that Carnage would have not attended the NWPS and FPS events if they had segerated the forums earlier.

Because of this I have an idea to reunite the entire Northwest and create a stronger community. I ask that as a team owner or a field owner please leave a post so that I may send you a PM. I would enjoy to post what my idea is here, but out of respect to PBN and it's rules, I will not.

Let me clarify, I am NOT selling anything. All I will be doing is sending you the PM and asking for your feedback.

If you are more comfortable doing this over and Instant Message application, please contact me on AIM. My SN is yepimaliberal

Thanks,

Peter B.
Montana Carnage
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2007, 10:37 AM #2
Dusky
BK Paintball

Incoming PM
Dusky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 06:31 PM #3
Bob Bobbity
Bobbitay

It's really not that hard to just look at the states nearby you, I don't understand the problem you are facing. It's not like they ban you from other states other than your own. Click Idaho if you wanna see what's going on here, click Washington if you wanna see what's going on there, etc. Also, I really like the individual state idea because when it is all the Northwest then you are looking at mostly Oregon and Washington and then once in awhile there will be something Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, etc...but it gets buried in the larger population states and is much more difficult to find what's happening in your local community. The whole Northwest is not local for most people, their own state is however. And I don't know of any teams who aren't figuring out about tournaments due to Pbnation's motion to further organize their forum. And just so you know I am a team captain so PM me your plan so I can see what better idea you have.

Last edited by Bob Bobbity : 01-01-2008 at 12:58 PM.
Bob Bobbity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:29 PM #4
Rambob
Team Violent Child

There are some great small series around Idaho and of course Utah has had some good series as well. I know my team as well as a group from another team will do a couple National level tourneys this year as well as the local events.
Idahopaintball.com

Marq 6 Shocker NXT Max'd Ion Among others
Rambob is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups