PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 04:51 PM #1
cajunballz

Angry invincible paintball Field in Fort Pierce florida

I used to go to a place called invincible paintball Field in Fort Pierce Florida. They have a slick web site www.invinciblespaintball.com this is the worse paint ball field I have ever been too, looks like a junk yard. There were lose nails and boards everywhere. I did not notice until two nails in different locations stuck me. Second major issue is: there is no working crono meter. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was busted with a dead battery "RUSTY" in it. when I asked the ref. who was toting a pink ion gun he said the owner is a cheap fat bastard and smiled. therefore, I played with caution. man I was scared sh*** less in that game the guns where all cranked up to maximum I heard ball after ball whizzing by. as i watched in horror, poor little kids limping of the field and holding there arms and sides from the impact off 300+fps balls, which left gruesome bloody red marks all over them. it was pure carnage and to top if off they are selling these super cheap paint balls they make you buy "field paint" and the stuff is like petrified wood "rock hard". it does not break on impact. very oil stuff not seconds but maybe fourths or fifths, they might have swept them up from the previous day and rebagged them who knows. but the balls sucked the refs do not paint check. and everyone cheated and wipes since there is only one ref for a whole game or working period, and they are understaffed because nobody wants to work there do to non-payment issues

there is another paint ball field like only 8 minutes away in Vero Beach near the moose lodge, which is run by bullseye paint ball store. it is much safer they follow the rules and they let you bring your own paint. saving you money and possible injuries.

Paint ball should be fun but ! invincible paintball Field in Fort Pierce florida is bad news.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2007, 04:54 PM #2
+ompaloompa+
A Legacy

+ompaloompa+ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunballz View Post
there is another paint ball field like only 8 minutes away in Vero Beach near the moose lodge, which is run by bullseye paint ball store. it is much safer they follow the rules and they let you bring your own paint. saving you money and possible injuries.
so why dont you go there?
RIP Towlie man
PURDUE
Mar. 19 1986 a child was brought into this world, Nov. 18 2008 a legend left it
Old 12-24-2007, 05:47 PM #3
sflusch
Not a sinner; Saint.

I'm guessing this is propaganda against the field. The guy probably works at the field he was promoting.

He signed up on Dec. 23rd, and this is his only post.

Pure bull****.

My Toys
Closed Thread