Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-24-2007, 06:54 AM #1
Micoyote1

Old style RPM Help!!!

I have looked through the forum and did'nt see anything that answered my question. I am looking for a RPM red body and I can't seem to find much on RPM replacement parts on the web. I have seached for a web site, but not much luck there either. I was told that the diablo wrath is the same exact gun and woundered if the body off that would work or if anyone knew where to get a new RPM body?

Any help would be great
Micoyote1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2007, 02:54 PM #2
benb1
Anti Smart Parts

benb1 donated to help Peyton Trent
benb1 helped look for balloons
benb1 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
For the old style, no. The wrath body, I believe, would work with the new style b/c it has a threaded back cap.

As for finding a new rpm body, good luck. I actually just happened upon one earlier and picked it up. I may have one for you in the future but do not want to let it go until I am finished with my project. What happened to your last one?
Old 12-24-2007, 02:58 PM #3
waarp8nt
Jeep'n Rocks!

^^^ benb1 beat me to it.

The wrath and the rpm are not exactly the same. Same basic design, but some parts are different. For example the Lp valve on the wrath is horizontally mounted in the trigger frame and the Lp valve on the RPM is mounted vertically on the body. The wrath has a ram sleeve and the old style rpm doesn't, maybe more difference, but thats enough not to allow many parts not to swap out or fit.

I don't believe you'll find a site with RPM parts b/c they are no longer being produced. The new ones are simply old stock being sold off by the retailers.

Why do you need a body and does it have to be red?

Last edited by waarp8nt : 12-24-2007 at 03:01 PM. Reason: benb1's super fast typing & left clicking skills
waarp8nt is offline   Reply With Quote