Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-16-2013, 11:47 PM #1
john316hope

Dye ultralight frame on an E-Orracle

First, please forgive me if this was already covered. To tell you the truth I really didn't want to search through an endless amount of threads to find this.

I've seen a few Dye Ultralight frames moded to an autococker but didn't know were to find directions to do this mod if there is even any. Didn't know if any of you knew how to do this or now where I can get this done and or directions for this. I have the stock e1 board and 2 T-boards from scenario dreams I can use.

Can someone help please?
Thank you for your time!

Like a lot of people I can't really fit my fingers in the E1 or E2 frame because quit frankly....I'm fat. But anyway I know some 6' 150lb people who have big hands that can't shoot effectively with it. Not to mention, I think it would look awesome on an orracle.
john316hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:26 AM #2
meatwad969
PSN: thebuttninja

all i remember is the 2005 UL frame requires the least amount of modification to fit... you have to mill in an exit for the cocking solenoid wires to run through, and i think tap new holes to mount the E1/2 board correctly. Obviously the gripframe holes will not mount to the body correctly, as they are not spaced appropriately. make sure you also account for the bolt sizes to attach the gripframe to the body, as you dont want them too small or too short for marker rigidity.

This mod is really up to the end user, so i would first experiment with a frame you dont care about and either contact a machinist or hack it up yourself.
meatwad969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:49 AM #3
john316hope

Thank you for the info!
Do you know if anyone may have step by step pics of what they have done so I don't screw up?
I can do the milling with no problem I just need to see visually what is done.
Thank you again!
Old 11-17-2013, 09:24 PM #4
Mr.Dirt

Mr.Dirt is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Also, you will have to find and run an mq valve since the clapper solenoid is won't fit without very extensive work(come to think of it, I don't believe anybody has swapped a non cocker frame onto an Ecocker without running an mq valve.)

WTB MQ Valve Urethane dot's
Mr.Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:36 PM #5
hmcl281

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Dirt View Post
Also, you will have to find and run an mq valve since the clapper solenoid is won't fit without very extensive work(come to think of it, I don't believe anybody has swapped a non cocker frame onto an Ecocker without running an mq valve.)
as stated, you need a mq and those are not easy to find or cheap. ul frames are also not easy to find and not cheap also.
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:18 AM #6
pbkidminion
minion

pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbkidminion supports Team VICIOUS
I did see a 04/05 ultralite frame BNIB on the bst here a couple days ago, but as for the MW valves, as stated they are hard to find and quite expensive.
-Hell Survivors Mercenary #77-

Sandana Owners Club
pbkidminion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:40 AM #7
hmcl281

a cheaper alternative for having big finger would be looking into the ndz eblade frames, they are suppose to have bigger trigger guard
Old 11-18-2013, 10:43 AM #8
john316hope

Never mind then I will just stick with the original plan and stick a AKA tornado valve in with a AKA lightning bolt.

I'm trying to stay away from today's tournament guns and stick with my E-Orracle. But, If anyone knows of a lead on a MQ2 valve let me know, I will buy it. I should of bought one when they were still making them.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:44 AM #9
john316hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmcl281 View Post
a cheaper alternative for having big finger would be looking into the ndz eblade frames, they are suppose to have bigger trigger guard
can your use an E1 board setup?

Thanks for the heads up!
Old 11-18-2013, 11:02 AM #10
hmcl281

you can use your e1 board in it and will not require a mq valve