PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-11-2008, 12:48 PM #22
PIRANHA PAUL
owns your face

PIRANHA PAUL helped look for balloons
PIRANHA PAUL owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dont get an ion. PLEASE! And if you plan on taking paintball to the next level, then yes get a new gun. Dont bother upgrading the evo. Its an awesome gun but its got its limitations. Stay away from shockers too, tehre too picky. When they work, there awesome, but key word 'when'. If you have the cash you can get a 05 ego for 300ish and a 06 for 400ish. Or you can get my pimp!!! ;D Minis are nice, i dont know why but im not a fan of em.

MY EGO
PIRANHA PAUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-13-2008, 07:11 PM #23
Clarkboy411

get a redz ion i got mine and one a whole tounrey without losing it is great
Clarkboy411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:12 PM #24
D.E.S.Teamcapt
E-Box

won is spelled won not one, everyones right though, if u want to ever get a better gun in the future, the evo has horrible resell value, cause scenerio dreams sold their evo boards out at 20 bucks a board, and now they r on ebay for 10 bucks, the price of an evo makes it very cheap to buy, but extremely hard to sell, so basically i wouldnt put much money into it, keep it as a backup, and u can get an F7 Fusion (which i prefer over F8 in looks anyhow) new for 250 on ebay buy it now, or a pmr new for 250 buy it now. O yeah and ions sell for about 140 on ebay with ups these days if u get a good deal, and u can get urself a dm4/older shockers/ maybe dm5 for about 200-250 if u buy one that ends at about 3:00 am... Anyhow there r many deals on ebay if u look round
D.E.S.Teamcapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 05:46 PM #25
Solland

well, i recently purchased an 07 fusion and a CP barrel with it for 151 bucks brand new. so theres my follow up, thanks to every one who contributed
Solland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:34 PM #26
adawg1193
fAGG

adawg1193 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ive tried the evo and liek it better than my friends shocker(sp just sucks)
i have a vs2 and for 150 bucks its amooth and fast
but whatever floats your boat
Mistake
America
adawg1193 is offline   Reply With Quote