Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-22-2008, 01:05 PM #295
rghbsn
Save a tree, eat a beaver

Well, that's really what it says. Just messing around since DanDan mentioned the "Mexican" thing...mind you, I've never really TRIED to eat frogs while I swim with sharks...

How have you been, Lewis. Haven't seen you in awhile. I'm out in Leland now, we should try to get together.
Larry Motes Fan Club #3
feedback Me Proper Villains PV Myspace
Planet Eclipse GZ Paintball PaintballX3.com Paintball Central
Compulsive Paintball Animal Paintball Batteries Plus Southwest Paintball
Tarheel Open & Carolina Classic Champions!
rghbsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2008, 02:11 PM #296
feilerfk
phuck my life

hola

see you guys at mcCoys. i hear that ray charles, helen keller and stevie wonder are going to be reffing the next event. and we will be using aretha franklins underwear as the flag... weve measured it and its 12" by 24". also its hot pink so we shouldnt have any problem seeing it.

i hope to see all you ballers at the next event.

love peace and chicken grease.....

NY MISFITS.....stalking your mom
feilerfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:39 PM #297
shot in face
Put out or swim!

shot in face is a Professional paintball player
oh good one
and its REC ballers
fyi

Will Brown #92
shot in face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:35 PM #298
RopeSlinger82

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatpaintballer14 View Post
ok, so we were packin up...and ****...and we apparently had one more game. So they gave us 5 min. to get together and get stuff going. So, some of the team played in street clothes and ****, and got on the field and we were acting crazy as **** (yelling durka durka muhammed g-hadd! and **** like that...shooting each other walking on to the field). So, we play the game. and one of our teammates desides to shoot us at various times while we are playing. He shot me when I was moving up the center.

we got 3 1-for-1's (yes...in one game..) and after the game we ran off the field going allahlahlahlahlahlah and shooting up in the air...

it was ****in classic dude...everyone was laughing, but the head ref was a dick, so he radioed this dyke ***** that runs the thing. It was ****in great dude.

story I typed up in another thread.
This unsportsmanlike conduct is why PCS is suspended from the next tournament.

For participating in these actions and walking outside the net with out a barrel blocking device is the reason DAN is Banned from the Series.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:46 PM #299
feilerfk
phuck my life

yeao

im not serious. we tried but we couldnt get ray charles and helen keller....they said some lame excuse about them being dead. whatever. REC ballers? i thought that we are the people who take this sport seriously and try and uphold its image, not run around the field after you out and scream " im out!!! im out!!!"

i have no idea what happened off field with PCS and the head reff. im not going to pass judgement with something i dont know.

what i saw on the field was grown men not acting their age. yea i understand that the ACTS isnt a huge deal like CFOA, PSP, EPL, or even the NPPL. but should it matter either way. just because we are not those leagues does not mean you should take it any less serious. the players are representatives of their leagues and should be proud of it. when a player says that he doesnt care about the league and that he wouldnt act the same with other leagues, like the ones stated about, its stupid and childish.

i am a representative of paintball. period. yea i havent been playing for as long as an eighth of you guys but i love this sport. just because you've been playing for half a decade and you play all these different leagues and you won countless trophies and even a friggen hummer at the spider cup (i dont know why but i think 3 hummers as a prize is bad ***) you are still accountable for your actions. so please stop trying to live it large at the tournaments and think that your status is rivaling ollies. we dont get pait to play.

i cant wait till the next tourney in march.

happy hunting,
keir from coastal

Old 02-22-2008, 08:21 PM #300
20piecetrix3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by RopeSlinger82 View Post
This unsportsmanlike conduct is why PCS is suspended from the next tournament.

For participating in these actions and walking outside the net with out a barrel blocking device is the reason DAN is Banned from the Series.
Dear Mr Ropeslinger82...

My name is David Kish and this is my friend BOBs pbnation account and I would greatly appreciate a call concerning this issue of being banned for the next tournement. I have pm'ed you my number.

Dear Mr. Keir...
I was the oldest one on the team and im 19...everyone else was ranged from 14 to 17 so I guess they were acting there age.
Dave

Last edited by 20piecetrix3rd : 02-22-2008 at 08:25 PM.
20piecetrix3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 08:30 PM #301
RopeSlinger82

i have not recieved any pm's
Old 02-22-2008, 08:34 PM #302
20piecetrix3rd

Slow typer...call me tommorow im on my ipod touch and in a meeting...
Old 02-23-2008, 01:07 PM #303
feilerfk
phuck my life

good point

yea good point. i guess you guys were acting your ages. i forgot that teenagers can play well. im not sure that i know of any other sport like this were skill does not know age. thats not an insult. i just figured that people would be around my age. o well. its pretty weird playing with and against guys my parents age( my dads 52ish i think) and also having high school kids and younger like the age of 14 stated above in the prior post above mine.

im just asking you players to act more of an adult and have more respect for the people around you. im sure shenanigans (i love this word) like this wont happen again, even if it means thinking twice about saying something and complaining while sucking up your pride. im 22 years old and because of my occupation ive been forced to swallow my pride and put on a grin.

all the teams that we had out there in the opening tourney were great teams and i saw a lot of great plays and teamwork. even if we lose to you guys i still am going to have pride in myself because id rather lose to a good team then beat a lame one.

and on a last note, the following people will be wearing my paint:
chris- soviet machine
reese-weezle
rick- food stamp( i gave this kid his nickname)

i cant wait to play you guys in march. its all about the love and how much i dont want you guys to win. lol

see you guys later
keir, coastal breakers

Old 02-23-2008, 03:58 PM #304
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
^ Trust me Keir Were Waiting
Old 02-23-2008, 06:34 PM #305
feilerfk
phuck my life

good.

lol good. im thinking of neon green proball.

you guys shooting that brittle as ice hellfire again. its already the most brittle paint on the market and then it was cold that morning. all of the reffs were saying that you guys were breaking paint like its cool.

but guess what chris, i bet if you had my angel you wouldnt of broken a single one. bad mouth angels to Mr. aurora sl-74. sick gun tho dude, mad light and shoots good.

love peace and chicken grease.
keir

Old 02-23-2008, 07:01 PM #306
RopeSlinger82

I would like to take a second and express some concerns, ask some questions, and get some input from the teams and players who participate in the ACTS. First things first. The ACTS is the only tournament series that based solely in the central east coast. We only have one paid ref which is the 5-man head ref, Pete. This is so we can give the money that you pay to play right back to you. Those of us that have played this series for a few years have seen the good, the bad, and agree that we want it to get better. In order to do that we all must work as a team to solve problems, make improvements, and develop ideas to improve our series. To do this we have to DO and NOT DO some things. We MUST NOT talk negatively about the series unless you have an idea to fix it. Saying negative things just to say them does not help, and in fact hurts the series. We MUST work together. Though I appreciate all your opinions and ideas I want you to know not all of them will be used. I would like to invite all of you to convey your ideas on this thread. I will respond to, and answer, every question and idea. If you do not want to post it here then you can PM me or ask me to call you and I will. I just that today with PCS and can to a good understanding with them. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing your opinions and ideas.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:07 PM #307
jakekiyo
Burn your idols.

Annual Supporting Member
jakekiyo is BST Legit
jakekiyo owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jakekiyo supports Team VICIOUS
jakekiyo supports Empire
keir, drew was shootin my A1 at the tournament and it was also doin the paint blender thing, just not as consistantly. I blame the paint.

Aloha
jakekiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:14 PM #308
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
^ Yeah paint was up and down for everyone
Old 02-23-2008, 10:41 PM #309
feilerfk
phuck my life

lol

i was just trying to bust your chops dude. lol o well

Old 02-24-2008, 01:06 AM #310
Chance G

hey keir i got that magno valve pre orderd you still hooking my angl up when i get back? hey good luck to all this up coming tourney
Chance G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:17 AM #311
feilerfk
phuck my life

yeao

hell yea im hooking up ur angel. ill get the internal pressure and everything tip top when i get it in my hands. that magno valve is going to make the gun shoot like a dream. i put a snatch grip and a different breech knob. im thinkin about sending it in to have it re-anodized with a black to baby blue dust fade. hit me up dude and let me know when you are gonna get back. setting it up to ramp the way you want is a lil tricky, ill fix that up. i did it and now all i have to do is change the MROF on it and i can make it ramp to pretty much whatever i want.

happy hunting
keir

Old 02-25-2008, 08:52 PM #312
RopeSlinger82

19 days till Real McCoy's...cant wait to shoot someone. As long as it is not my teammate.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:57 PM #313
Wesleyj
Wesleyj here

Wesleyj plays in the PSP
Wesleyj owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Wesleyj plays in the APPA D4 division
what was the word on a photographer for the acts series? I have heard that ACTS is now hiring a photographer for the series?
Old 02-25-2008, 09:13 PM #314
RopeSlinger82

I have not heard yet but will ask tomorrow. I have heard nothing about hiring one. I will let you know when I know something.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:24 PM #315
foodstamp

foodstamp owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
foodstamp supports Team VICIOUS
mr feiler, we will see about this., youll probably bounce me and then end up wearing my paint, jk.. but yeh

HIGH INTENSITY
foodstamp is offline   Reply With Quote