Old 12-17-2007, 04:43 PM #1
impulseballer42586
WCPS Operations Manager

Annual Supporting Member
impulseballer42586 is a Moderator
impulseballer42586 is Legendary
Benefit Event

Hey,

I am looking at setting up a benefit type event for the later part of February, and am trying to get a feel for how many people would be interested in participating in something like this. It will be most likely held at Action Acres, and all proceeds will go to help a mission trip down to Managua Nicaragua. If you have heard anything about the people living inside a landfill in Nicaragua on the news, that is where the trip is planned for.

It has not been decided yet wether the event will be speedball tourny style, or scenario type. I am looking to get feedback and interest from teams/players in the area that would be interested in participating, and what type of event they would like. I am fully aware that their is a Sweet 7 and NWPS events the first 2 weekends in February, and there is an OWELS event also in that month. So with that in mind I am looking to see who would want to come out and play this event/tourny.

Feel free to leave any questions/comments/feedback in either comments in the thread or by pming me. Monday through Friday I check this often so I can get back to any questions rather quickly.

Step #1 - Go Here
Step #2 - Read This
Step #3 - Don't talk about fight club
impulseballer42586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2007, 04:50 PM #2
DozerLVL

If you want more participents (sp?) I'd say woodsball. But. . . Speedballers will pay whatever you want for paint. . . air. . feild fees
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
DozerLVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 04:59 PM #3
Miguel_54 (Banned)

Great idea Kevin, I would be there and bring some noob friends of mine, especially if it's at AA.
Miguel_54 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups