Community Focus

Old 12-16-2007, 08:54 AM #1
Grandmaster D
蛇理久

Grandmaster D is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Grandmaster D donated to help Peyton Trent
Time to step up?

Any word on when Global Guts is going to step up and go into Div. 1 where everybody knows they belong?

Just curious.
Grandmaster D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-16-2007, 11:15 AM #2
Mabibo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster D View Post
Any word on when Global Guts is going to step up and go into Div. 1 where everybody knows they belong?

Just curious.
hehehe! sorry bro!

Global Pinoy is gonna defend the D2 Series title.
Well as you can see, we didn't qualify on the 3rd round of WCA '07.
We lost to Demonz Red and *****ing and got a draw from Anti Heroes on the
2nd round.
Just to show that even D2 teams can beat us

Just curious, did our team played against you in WCA 07?

Lee Pipes
Powered by Tadao

Play Paintball Manager
http://www.paintballmanager.com/?r=7969
Mabibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 04:25 PM #3
starvok
PIMP OF DA YEAR

starvok supports Cereal Killerz 2
starvok owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabibo View Post
Just curious, did our team played against you in WCA 07?
No...should have though

MUNICH FREAK SHOW 2nd BUNDESLIGA DPL
starvok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 04:52 AM #4
Mabibo

Quote:
Originally Posted by starvok View Post
No...should have though
oh team incarnate, we're suppose to be up against you, you are our 11th match. what happened? anyway, see you at PALS 2008

Lee Pipes
Powered by Tadao

Play Paintball Manager
http://www.paintballmanager.com/?r=7969
Mabibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:08 AM #5
Grandmaster D
蛇理久

Grandmaster D is a Supporting Member
Grandmaster D donated to help Peyton Trent
Hey Mabibo!

That's right, we were scheduled for our 12th and last match of the day (12 matches in one day is a bit crazy, but whatever). When the last few matches were pushed to the next morning, the team decided to forfeit that last match rather than gear up for the next morning. Given our score and how well we had been playing, and the fact that we were tired, we felt that we wouldn't have been able to do well enough against you guys to make it into the semis anyway, so the team unanimously decided to throw in the towel.

I went over to the scorekeeper, and in Martin's presence I showed my I.D., announced my name and team, and clearly stated that we would forfeit the next morning's match. I was later told that you guys and the refs were waiting for us on the field, so I guess some wires got crossed somewhere. Sorry for making you wait.

Next time, you won't be so lucky!

Last edited by Grandmaster D : 12-17-2007 at 05:30 AM.
Grandmaster D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:26 AM #6
jamie_cracker

Quote:
Hey Mabibo!

That's right, we were scheduled for our 12th and last match of the day (12 matches in one is a bit crazy, but whatever). When the last few matches were pushed to the next morning, the team decided to forfeit that last match rather than gear up for the next morning. Given our score and how well we had been playing, and the fact that we were tired, we felt that we wouldn't have been able to well enough against you guys to make it into the semis anyway, so the team unanimously decided to throw in the towel.

I went over to the scorekeeper, and in Martin's presence I showed my I.D., announced my name and team, and clearly stated that we would forfeit the next morning's match. I was later told that you guys and the refs were waiting for us on the field, so I guess some wires got crossed somewhere. Sorry for making you wait.

we were thinking of doing the same thing but managed to squeeze in our last game
jamie_cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:13 AM #7
starvok
PIMP OF DA YEAR

starvok supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_cracker View Post
we were thinking of doing the same thing but managed to squeeze in our last game
It wouldn't have made much of a difference if you won or lost!

MUNICH FREAK SHOW 2nd BUNDESLIGA DPL
starvok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:59 AM #8
Mabibo

Quote:
Hey Mabibo!

That's right, we were scheduled for our 12th and last match of the day (12 matches in one day is a bit crazy, but whatever). When the last few matches were pushed to the next morning, the team decided to forfeit that last match rather than gear up for the next morning. Given our score and how well we had been playing, and the fact that we were tired, we felt that we wouldn't have been able to do well enough against you guys to make it into the semis anyway, so the team unanimously decided to throw in the towel.

hehehe! yeah, my teammates are on the standby area waiting, well anyway, i must agree that 12 games are too much.

We didn't had a chance to meet (off field), hope to meet you soon.

Lee Pipes