PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-20-2008, 09:29 PM #43
AbitNutz
UD Flyers Paintball

has been a member for 10 years
These people have unbelievably bad luck. Suppliers get things wrong multiple times, suppliers go bankrupt, phones stop working, refund checks repeatedly get lost in the mail, websites get hacked…their dog ate their homework. (Insert next excuse here).
"Dis could be beeg trooble for Moose and Squirrel..." Black, un-milled '04 Excalibur, assembled & tuned by DC. MQ2 valve, Tadao Yakuza Eblade board, E2 frame, Raguba Grum Trigger, 1st gen 2-liter, DC Volumizer, DC/STD LPR, A+ feed neck, ASA extension, AcidCustoms bolt pin, stainless screw kit, various barrels with "Wedgits".
AbitNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2008, 09:29 PM #44
saint
JESUS Freak and PB Addict

saint is a founding member
saint owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
saint supports Team VICIOUS
Well... I was told the boards would be shipped out in july, then after it came and gone I was told the company making them messed up, then time went by and I was told nothing. I emailed them and asked for a refund and was told I would get one, no refund came. I bugged them a little more and then I was told it was in the mail... and here we are... I still have nothing.

I to have been told many a thing.

Thank you sponsors of the GUNFIGHTERS: Kingdom Paintball, ChristKrew Apparel, and Planet Eclipse Paintball
GUNFIGHTERS for life baby!
saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 04:52 AM #45
MasterNa8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris17 View Post
Great, now I have to file with you or be out $100 for my Cheetah board which I'm more then willing to wait for.
You should be more pissed with the company that screwed Predator months ago on the boards and then went out of business on them without prior notification. Thanks for screwing the other people that actually want to wait for their boards.

And I bought a DM5 board a few months ago and got it in a week so I don't know why you people are having problems. Have you tried being umm, what's the word? Oh yeah... polite?
Umm yea i tried the whole polite route. Tried that since jully now and that hasnt got me any where. Ive even tried the begging for a refund route also!! Is that a route i should have taken?!?! Quite litteraly ive beged for a refund and the only response i get every week is "I will maill you a $order next week" So sorry for being so bitter when a company wont even give you a refund OF YOUR OWN $$ when asked. The only time they have responded to my emails in a timely manner was when i asked to pre order another board and hell they replied back the next day. Hell she even emailled me 4 more times the following days making shure i still want one. So yea I think the ******* Legal route will have to do. At least this way i know someone else cant get ripped off in the future.

"Dont freeze ur balls!
Just store them at room temp. And like every other day flip the bag over so they dont get dimpled.
When im playin I just put them in the shade."
MasterNa8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 05:04 AM #46
MasterNa8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris17 View Post
Sounds like they've hit some rough patches in their personal lives based on that. Good hunting though Inverse at least in finding some contact information.

But more towards MasterNa8 and his complaint. I think you should wait until beyond monday seeing as you posted up today, sunday, that you were going to file a complaint. That leaves ZERO time for anybody else to try and get in contact with Predator. We need more time to find out what's going on officially.
acually i gave them the warning that i take legal action over 3 weeks ago so sorry im reporting on monday unless i get a refund or my product.

"Dont freeze ur balls!
Just store them at room temp. And like every other day flip the bag over so they dont get dimpled.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:58 AM #47
inveяse
em dub

I also took the refund route and was told that a money order would be in the mail next week. after waiting for a month and not getting anything i asked again and was told the same thing. i still dont have a refund. ugh, this is frustrating.
inveяse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:48 PM #48
AbitNutz
UD Flyers Paintball

Some call it frustrating, others call it theft...I still bet you can place an order now for a Cheetah board (pre-paid through Pay-Pal of course) and you'll be told 3 weeks.
"Dis could be beeg trooble for Moose and Squirrel..." Black, un-milled '04 Excalibur, assembled & tuned by DC. MQ2 valve, Tadao Yakuza Eblade board, E2 frame, Raguba Grum Trigger, 1st gen 2-liter, DC Volumizer, DC/STD LPR, A+ feed neck, ASA extension, AcidCustoms bolt pin, stainless screw kit, various barrels with "Wedgits".
AbitNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:32 AM #49
p8ntballervamp

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntballervamp is BST Trusted
p8ntballervamp has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
p8ntballervamp supports Empire
i know exactly what you guys are going through. I went through the same thing with turtle innovations, TI. except i sent rob long 325 dollars, the beginning of last year and still havent gotten anything. i filed at, http://www.ic3.gov/ , The district attorney in his state and mine, his
web-hosting site. Got nothing, just excuses like all of you guys.

My product was lost in the mail three different times, yes 3 times.
I feel You guy's pain, Hope you all get your stuff back and works out for yall.
p8ntballervamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:47 PM #50
+1Paintball
Team JunkeeZ

Guys(and Girls if any), word on the wire is TAG is closed up shop for good, i heard that from some reliable sources... they would have protection under the company... its what you call "Beating A Dead Horse" if a company closes down the individuals wont be held liable, just the company, so you would be digging in dry well w/ no company to go after. but the company is dead and gone from what i hear, last i heard of anything from them was last year, when they were coming out w/ RF compatavle gun and loader boards... and then nothing... they were gone like the wind boys, they prolly got screwed by the board manufacturer, and in turn bailed-out, maybe not intentionally, maybe everyones money was paid up to the board company and when they rolled over on TAG they had no choice but to bail ship. i am not saying that makes it right(b/c i dont think its right!) but, however i have heard stories about what Bob did before he started making boards and apparently he mad some Mad-Jack on setting up some particular internet sites(besides it isnt any of my buisness anyway, and it is besides the point, i just find it hard to think that they are hard up for money, but who knows, i know i sure dont!) i have met Bob,Deana(i have heard rumors that she can be hard to work w/, bad attitude of sorts, but i have never delt w/ that side of her, personally she has always been pretty cool) & Mookie, and they seem to be cool folks and dealt w/ them quite a bit too, but you guys do what you think you should, i know i wouldnt be happy about getting my money jacked. there may be nothing they can do about what has happened, however if they are still taking orders for things they dont have w/ no intention of shipping such non-existant products that is a totally different subject matter... anyway hope all works out for you guys.L8r

Last edited by +1Paintball : 01-25-2008 at 04:54 PM.
+1Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:45 PM #51
inveяse
em dub

**** tag. **** the lies. **** deana. **** bob. **** everyone related with tag. **** all of them.
inveяse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:18 PM #52
MasterNa8

Quote:
Originally Posted by +1Paintball View Post
Guys(and Girls if any), word on the wire is TAG is closed up shop for good, i heard that from some reliable sources... they would have protection under the company... its what you call "Beating A Dead Horse" if a company closes down the individuals wont be held liable, just the company, so you would be digging in dry well w/ no company to go after. but the company is dead and gone from what i hear, last i heard of anything from them was last year, when they were coming out w/ RF compatavle gun and loader boards... and then nothing... they were gone like the wind boys, they prolly got screwed by the board manufacturer, and in turn bailed-out, maybe not intentionally, maybe everyones money was paid up to the board company and when they rolled over on TAG they had no choice but to bail ship. i am not saying that makes it right(b/c i dont think its right!) but, however i have heard stories about what Bob did before he started making boards and apparently he mad some Mad-Jack on setting up some particular internet sites(besides it isnt any of my buisness anyway, and it is besides the point, i just find it hard to think that they are hard up for money, but who knows, i know i sure dont!) i have met Bob,Deana(i have heard rumors that she can be hard to work w/, bad attitude of sorts, but i have never delt w/ that side of her, personally she has always been pretty cool) & Mookie, and they seem to be cool folks and dealt w/ them quite a bit too, but you guys do what you think you should, i know i wouldnt be happy about getting my money jacked. there may be nothing they can do about what has happened, however if they are still taking orders for things they dont have w/ no intention of shipping such non-existant products that is a totally different subject matter... anyway hope all works out for you guys.L8r
Not that im rooting for tag or anything but if the buisness went under why work so hard to put a site back up after it was hacked a couple of weeks ago. Dosent that cost $$$$?? If you were shut down as a buisness why would u pay the $$$$ to put ur website back up??

"Dont freeze ur balls!
Old 01-25-2008, 10:49 PM #53
saint

NOt their money... I believe it is ours. Now do you really think they paid a chinese company 85.00 a board???? come on now. Pennies on the dollar over there to make boards.

Do the math.
Thank you sponsors of the GUNFIGHTERS: Kingdom Paintball, ChristKrew Apparel, and Planet Eclipse Paintball
Old 01-25-2008, 11:19 PM #54
+1Paintball
Team JunkeeZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by inveяse View Post
**** tag. **** the lies. **** deana. **** bob. **** everyone related with tag. **** all of them.
Woooaa, need some anti-depressant meds, Guy? ...LOL!

Quote:
Not that im rooting for tag or anything but if the buisness went under why work so hard to put a site back up after it was hacked a couple of weeks ago. Dosent that cost $$$$?? If you were shut down as a buisness why would u pay the $$$$ to put ur website back up??
i dont actually think they are trying to get the site back up, that is all hear say as far as i can tell, and as the Carmen Sandiego( you know, the detective) guy below had found it looks as if the Sandifers are getting into another buisness venture, props to that guy for hunting that stuff down. you should get into some kind of private detective work, nut'n but props for ya... they seem to be gettin out and moving away from PB. I dont Think they are coming back guys. there is too much negative about them now, they couldnt recover from the Neg. Publicity they now have.Know what i mean. hell you guys are only a small group of people that may be owed some sort of compensation for their losses. just to clear up any mis-understandings "i am not defending them" i was just spelling it out from a neutral side, you guys have a right to be pissed!

Quote:
NOt their money... I believe it is ours. Now do you really think they paid a chinese company 85.00 a board???? come on now. Pennies on the dollar over there to make boards.
very true, you are right. and for the record i am pretty good w/ numbers, not to mention i deal w/ PB supplies. they made away w/ some money no doubt. trouble is you guys may not have any rights to get it back. b/c of the Umbrella from the company. but do what you guys think you must,,, I would!

D
Old 01-25-2008, 11:26 PM #55
android17ak47
No!!!!!

Someone who can afford it should travel to where they live, andfind these Rockafellers(sp) and give them a wakeup call via beatdown, or get ahold of thier local pd and file a report to get them for buisness fraud, or whatever it would be. And for those who payed for preordered cheetah boards using paypal, I think you can file a dispute nad get you money refunded and it will come out of thier bank, and if they dont have the finds availible, it will go negative in thier account.

Last edited by android17ak47 : 01-26-2008 at 12:01 AM.
android17ak47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:28 PM #56
saint

Nope I right it off as a loss. The ones who should really be upset are the other little guys in the business. Because of their little fiasco, I am deffinately a little gunshy.

But either way no matter where they go, I better not find out or I will be there all the way to insure they will not succede. Again business practices always fallow no matter what. So expect more of the same. Sorry, nothing personal, just business Bob

So funny what Bob was saying...LOL. He is a real winner.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:33 PM #57
+1Paintball
Team JunkeeZ

Quote:
But either way no matter where they go, I better not find out or I will be there all the way to insure they will not succede. Again business practices always fallow no matter what. So expect more of the same. Sorry, nothing personal, just business Bob

So funny what Bob was saying...LOL. He is a real winner.
whos Bob? Bob Sandifer? is Bob posting on here too?
Old 01-25-2008, 11:36 PM #58
saint

No but I am sure he reads it. Sorry if you misunderstood.

The stuff that was spewing out of him on his forum.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:41 PM #59
+1Paintball
Team JunkeeZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post
No but I am sure he reads it. Sorry if you misunderstood.

The stuff that was spewing out of him on his forum.
LOL! i thought you were assuming i was Bob from Tag posting using a dummy account. threw me off a little...
Old 01-25-2008, 11:48 PM #60
saint

No way brother, never crossed my mind.

I got one for dear ol' bob... God says: I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you.

Not that I wish anything bad for him or his family. I just want him to make things right.

Funny thing is... I would have understood had someone not played the tough guy role.

I would have even felt sorry for them. But with all that he was saying on his sight.... Man oh man is all I can say.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:51 PM #61
+1Paintball
Team JunkeeZ

where can i find this place where he was making comments???
Old 01-26-2008, 12:16 AM #62
MasterNa8

Quote:
Originally Posted by +1Paintball View Post
where can i find this place where he was making comments???
you cant the site got hacked and the site along with the forum got deleated

"Dont freeze ur balls!
Old 01-26-2008, 01:01 AM #63
rcracerlol
[LcM]

makes me want to hack they heads off.

Tips On Playing Pump Click Here!!!
rcracerlol is offline   Reply With Quote