Community Focus

Old 01-14-2008, 03:56 PM #22
WihGlah
Underboring works

WihGlah owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MondoMor View Post
I wish I knew what was going on. They both say "Predator" and sell board upgrades.

I was thinking of having predatorpmr flash my Cocker SF board, but with all of the problems happening with Predator lately, and confusion over that site, there's no way I'm sending them money or my board. The predatorpmr site is incomplete, and I had to bug other PbN users to find manuals and information on the upgrade since both the site and Rhett wouldn't answer any detailed questions.

I had my SF board flashed by Rhett for $50. It was done in two days and shipped back to England in about 3 weeks over the Christmas holidays.

Rhett is totally awesome with grade A communications.

use the thread below to PM him.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2505641

this is his feedback:

http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=174307

Totally recommended.

WE ARE BORG!
SCORE IS IRRELEVANT!
WihGlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2008, 04:28 PM #23
MondoMor

You're the only reason I'm even considering it, WihGlah!

But it all sounds so fishy. PredatorPMR is working out of the exact same address and selling "Predator" branded products, but is apparently not related to the company that has disappeared after taking money from dozens of people. I don't have the slightest clue what's going on, so there's no way I'm sending anything to an address that appears to be a black hole for money.

Maybe I'll reconsider in a few months when/if the people waiting for their Cheetah boards get some sort of resolution, or someone speaks up with facts about what's really happening down in Dalton.
MondoMor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:34 PM #24
android17ak47
No!!!!!

I have had thier phone number and email for a long time. Same as what is on that site and neither calling or emailing Bob has got me anywhere. They just arent answering/responding.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:36 PM #25
android17ak47
No!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WihGlah View Post
I had my SF board flashed by Rhett for $50. It was done in two days and shipped back to England in about 3 weeks over the Christmas holidays.

Rhett is totally awesome with grade A communications.

use the thread below to PM him.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2505641

this is his feedback:

http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=174307

Totally recommended.
Rhett is one story, but the original owners of pred have seemed to abandoned everyone who has issues with them. Rhett can only do so much to help, but some matters can only be dealt with by Bob Sandifer.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:02 PM #26
saint
JESUS Freak and PB Addict

saint is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
saint owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Bob Sandifer = Funny thing... did you ever read what he posted on his forum??? Sorry but proof is actions and his actions are less than to be desired.
Thank you sponsors of the GUNFIGHTERS:http://www.mountainviewpaintball.com/ www.primelinkonline.com and ADVOCARE

GUNFIGHTERS for life baby!
saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:35 AM #27
Sheldawn
Tech Nut

I bought a Ghost 10.0 Board from rhett. Send the money, next day it was out, got it within 2 weeks.

Board works great. Rhett is a ++++ to deal with in my books. Regardless of what the rest of them did, ill do buisness with Rhett again.

www.tagsportz.com is now up. FYI.

Has manuals and stuff, i downloaded the 10.0 code manual last night
Toronto's Identity #29
Orangeville/Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Driver & Baller
1997 Pontiac Trans Am - 6.0L/T56 H/C/I
Sheldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 07:04 PM #28
saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldawn View Post
I bought a Ghost 10.0 Board from rhett. Send the money, next day it was out, got it within 2 weeks.

Board works great. Rhett is a ++++ to deal with in my books. Regardless of what the rest of them did, ill do buisness with Rhett again.

www.tagsportz.com is now up. FYI.

Has manuals and stuff, i downloaded the 10.0 code manual last night
I do not care about Rhett, I have bought nothing from him, nor will I because of his association with predatorelectronics.

http://www.predatorelectronics.com this is who ripped people off. Yea right, sure, you sent my refund via mail...LOL. Where is it??? You could have used paypal like I did to preorder the product you were selling. Still have no refund, Thanks Deana for the lies. It has been nice.

Now that Tag is up... I now know where my money and 99 other peoples money went to LOL.

A new site to rip people off with. Top notch

saint.

P.S. Sorry Rhett, nothing personal just business.
Thank you sponsors of the GUNFIGHTERS:http://www.mountainviewpaintball.com/ www.primelinkonline.com and ADVOCARE

Last edited by saint : 01-20-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:33 AM #29
MasterNa8

hey bud i gave tag, predator electronics, the angel guy or what ever the **** you want to call them a deadline by monday to at least respond my email or im reporting internet fraud. So on monday the 21st im reporting them to http://www.ic3.gov/ . I ve looked into it and if they find our complaints lagit they will file a suit and shut them down and i figured the more pepole that file the more legit our complaits will sound so if u or any one else is up to it and want to try to get ur $$ back PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT WITH http://www.ic3.gov/ .

"Dont freeze ur balls!
Just store them at room temp. And like every other day flip the bag over so they dont get dimpled.
When im playin I just put them in the shade."
MasterNa8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:00 PM #30
saint

Outstanding... Cool deal man. They have til monday. I am in and I hope others will. I think they were banking on people just giving up on the measly 85.00 bucks. I could care less but others that have to really work to scrape up 85.00 bucks is not cool to get ripped.

Godspeed,

saint.

Old 01-20-2008, 12:27 PM #31
Nokia6618

Annual Supporting Member
Nokia6618 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
had the same problem, still waiting for my angel g7 speed predator v3 board..
paid more then 4 months ago..................
Old 01-20-2008, 08:27 PM #32
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterNa8 View Post
hey bud i gave tag, predator electronics, the angel guy or what ever the **** you want to call them a deadline by monday to at least respond my email or im reporting internet fraud. So on monday the 21st im reporting them to http://www.ic3.gov/ . I ve looked into it and if they find our complaints lagit they will file a suit and shut them down and i figured the more pepole that file the more legit our complaits will sound so if u or any one else is up to it and want to try to get ur $$ back PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT WITH http://www.ic3.gov/ .
Great, now I have to file with you or be out $100 for my Cheetah board which I'm more then willing to wait for.
You should be more pissed with the company that screwed Predator months ago on the boards and then went out of business on them without prior notification. Thanks for screwing the other people that actually want to wait for their boards.

And I bought a DM5 board a few months ago and got it in a week so I don't know why you people are having problems. Have you tried being umm, what's the word? Oh yeah... polite?

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

PBR Feedback +26/-0 PBN Feedback +16/-0 IOG Feedback +10/-0
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:32 PM #33
Oedipus
god save captain slow

Oedipus supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris17 View Post
Have you tried being umm, what's the word? Oh yeah... polite?
"Polite" left my mind back in August.
Oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:38 PM #34
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 is Boss
I understand how frustrated people are, believe me, but I hear more and more people basically just threatening and using four letter words when dealing with Predator.
I was on their forums before their original site went down and from what I was reading they were taking a position of not returning threatening e-mails or phone calls because of the level of escalation and what was being said.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

Old 01-20-2008, 08:45 PM #35
inveяse
em dub

check out what i just found

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...id=280 959086

new number is in there that we can use to try to contact her.

edit--

and yet another number

http://law.justanswer.com/will/ycbk-dont-know-point

scroll to bottom

Last edited by inveяse : 01-20-2008 at 08:49 PM.
inveяse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:04 PM #36
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 is Boss
Sounds like they've hit some rough patches in their personal lives based on that. Good hunting though Inverse at least in finding some contact information.

But more towards MasterNa8 and his complaint. I think you should wait until beyond monday seeing as you posted up today, sunday, that you were going to file a complaint. That leaves ZERO time for anybody else to try and get in contact with Predator. We need more time to find out what's going on officially.

Old 01-20-2008, 09:08 PM #37
AbitNutz
UD Flyers Paintball

I bet that if you sent them an email right now, you could pre-order a Cheetah board and she’s tell you three weeks.
"Dis could be beeg trooble for Moose and Squirrel..." Black, un-milled '04 Excalibur, assembled & tuned by DC. MQ2 valve, Tadao Yakuza Eblade board, E2 frame, Raguba Grum Trigger, 1st gen 2-liter, DC Volumizer, DC/STD LPR, A+ feed neck, ASA extension, AcidCustoms bolt pin, stainless screw kit, various barrels with "Wedgits".
AbitNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:10 PM #38
AbitNutz
UD Flyers Paintball

Find out their credit rating...I bet it's cash only to suppliers. No one in their right mind would take an order from TAG without being paid up front. That's why they need you to pre-pay....
"Dis could be beeg trooble for Moose and Squirrel..." Black, un-milled '04 Excalibur, assembled & tuned by DC. MQ2 valve, Tadao Yakuza Eblade board, E2 frame, Raguba Grum Trigger, 1st gen 2-liter, DC Volumizer, DC/STD LPR, A+ feed neck, ASA extension, AcidCustoms bolt pin, stainless screw kit, various barrels with "Wedgits".
Old 01-20-2008, 09:29 PM #39
saint

I was more than polite. All they had to do is follow up with those who put in orders and it would have been fine. But no one knew nothing until the complaints started. They did it to themselves. It is called customer service. Why should I have to search hi/lo on the net to find numbers to them. I have sent many an email and was very polite. Still got me and others nothing. They should have had the finances to cover what was promised if it fell through... that is called good business practice.

Sorry but this industry better wake up if they want our hard earned money. Be honest and upright. Do what you promised... and if you can't, give a timely refund.

enough said.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:09 PM #40
AbitNutz
UD Flyers Paintball

I think you're wrong...If you take money for a product and never deliver the product or a refund and then dodge all requests for information...they have a name for that.....and it isn't poor customer service.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:14 PM #41
saint

Yea...LOL... I know brother. I was just trying to be polite.

You forgot one... they have a new site and closed the old one down.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:19 PM #42
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 is Boss
I heard the old one was hacked and deleted which is why a new one was built. That's just what I heard at least.