Community Focus

Old 12-15-2007, 12:09 AM #1
saint
JESUS Freak and PB Addict

saint is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
saint owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
http://www.predatorelectronics.com buyer beware

Well guys I waited long enough. Here is the deal guys and gals.

Back in June I had come accross the new cheetah boards comming out and wanted one real bad. I even preorded it. Man I could not wait as my payment was sent out in june with deliverys comming in July. Man was I excited.

July came and nothing. Hit them up via email with no response, until a few others complained and then we got the story about a mix up with the manufacture. No problem... however I thought it was uncool... me the customer had to email them to find out where the product was instead of them informing us who had prepaid for them... no matter.

here it is Dec. and still nothing. No problem... sent them an email two weeks ago for a refund. Still nothing... no product and no money. Only excuses.

But mind you... they had no problem getting my paypal payment for the preorder.

So to whom it may concerne... be cautious when dealing with predatorelectronics.

As for me... they will never get my business again.

saint.

P.S. Those who want to bicker about my complaint... just look at my join date and ask around... I think I have a pretty clean rep and have nothing to gain or loose by this. Well.... the loss of my 80+ dollars I sent to them

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thank you sponsors of the GUNFIGHTERS:http://www.mountainviewpaintball.com/ www.primelinkonline.com and ADVOCARE

GUNFIGHTERS for life baby!
saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2007, 11:03 AM #2
creedin

creedin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post
Well guys I waited long enough. Here is the deal guys and gals.

Back in June I had come accross the new cheetah boards comming out and wanted one real bad. I even preorded it. Man I could not wait as my payment was sent out in june with deliverys comming in July. Man was I excited.

July came and nothing. Hit them up via email with no response, until a few others complained and then we got the story about a mix up with the manufacture. No problem... however I thought it was uncool... me the customer had to email them to find out where the product was instead of them informing us who had prepaid for them... no matter.

here it is Dec. and still nothing. No problem... sent them an email two weeks ago for a refund. Still nothing... no product and no money. Only excuses.

But mind you... they had no problem getting my paypal payment for the preorder.

So to whom it may concerne... be cautious when dealing with predatorelectronics.

As for me... they will never get my business again.

saint.

P.S. Those who want to bicker about my complaint... just look at my join date and ask around... I think I have a pretty clean rep and have nothing to gain or loose by this. Well.... the loss of my 80+ dollars I sent to them

Merry Christmas everyone!
they have always had problems with dead lines... i preordered my back in june or august or something and i waited for a good two weeks, posted on there website, there was a problem with manufacturers etc, just request a refund on paypal... thats how i got mine back
creedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:30 PM #3
saint

That would be nice but you only have 45 day's to report a dispute with paypal so there is no garantee that I will get my money back... Nice guy: 0
Predator paintball: 1

I tried to be patient and understand.... and this is the reward for it. Getting ignored and scammed.

Merry Christmas... yea baby.
Thank you sponsors of the GUNFIGHTERS:http://www.mountainviewpaintball.com/ www.primelinkonline.com and ADVOCARE

Old 12-15-2007, 12:39 PM #4
android17ak47
No!!!!!

Quote:
That would be nice but you only have 45 day's to report a dispute with paypal so there is no garantee that I will get my money back... Nice guy: 0
Predator paintball: 1

I tried to be patient and understand.... and this is the reward for it. Getting ignored and scammed.

Merry Christmas... yea baby.
Pred is making a bad name for themselves on pbn. I myself as well as others have had nothing but bad experiences with them. I sent them a board that worked, but needed a led color replaced and I get someone elses broken board in return. They are scammers, and if they dontlike being called that they need to start making things right with thier customers.

I want a refund for my board which is $95, or a whole new alias board, but they dont make them. That si the only way I can have this made right. But I am sure they would never think of doing that.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:43 PM #5
saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by android17ak47 View Post
Pred is making a bad name for themselves on pbn. I myself as well as others have had nothing but bad experiences with them. I sent them a board that worked, but needed a led color replaced and I get someone elses broken board in return. They are scammers, and if they dontlike being called that they need to start making things right with thier customers.

I want a refund for my board which is $95, or a whole new alias board, but they dont make them. That si the only way I can have this made right. But I am sure they would never think of doing that.
I feel you bro... I hope PBnation can help by recognizing the shady practices of this company and ban them from this site. I may not have alot of time but the little time I have will be spent educating people about them.

Old 12-15-2007, 01:06 PM #6
Tselanne

Saint, you realize there's a gozillian page thread on this already...?
Tselanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 01:13 PM #7
saint

Actually no brother...LOL. Wish I would have done my homework.

oh well. Maybe with this and some more people comming out or maybe a sticky we can get this fixed. That way no one else gets ripped off.

Old 12-15-2007, 02:06 PM #8
Tselanne

Quote:
Actually no brother...LOL. Wish I would have done my homework.

oh well. Maybe with this and some more people comming out or maybe a sticky we can get this fixed. That way no one else gets ripped off.
yeah, it might feel like you're getting ripped off right now (many ppl feel that way), but things should come around - I really don't see them NOT delivering our boards at some point.

We're all in the same fix, so hang in there, they'll come eventually.
Old 12-15-2007, 04:46 PM #9
saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tselanne View Post
yeah, it might feel like you're getting ripped off right now (many ppl feel that way), but things should come around - I really don't see them NOT delivering our boards at some point.

We're all in the same fix, so hang in there, they'll come eventually.
Yea brother but I don't get it... then what??? what happens when your board goes down or you need something. I bought into the whole upgrade flashes and stuff... but it looks like people are still out of luck.

Old 12-15-2007, 05:39 PM #10
Tselanne

Quote:
Yea brother but I don't get it... then what??? what happens when your board goes down or you need something. I bought into the whole upgrade flashes and stuff... but it looks like people are still out of luck.
well, in the past, i sent 2 cheetah's in for re-flashing and got it back w/in 2 weeks. maybe i just got lucky.? once the boards are out, hopefully future issues will be dealt with like my earlier experiences w/them....
Old 12-15-2007, 05:50 PM #11
saint

I know bro... one can only hope. Ask yourself this... what if you did this to someone... what do you think the outcome would be???? You would be labled a ripper.

Yet I get flack for stating what has happend.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:31 PM #12
saint

Hahahahahahahaha! Well I feel like a big dummy LOL. Their site is down and no one is anywhere to be found. ahahahahahahaha! I hope they enjoyed my 80+ dollars I sent them.

saint.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:48 PM #13
The_Lead_Factor
Suck it Trebek!

http://predatorpmr.com/

"Originally posted by DangerousPower: This then preceded to us blindfolding each other and wacking each other off till the first one "came to forwishing" if you know what i mean."
The_Lead_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:53 PM #14
saint

That is not them brother. That is some guy that well... I am not even sure how he is affiliated with them but it is not them.

The predatorelectronics site which I sent my money to... took themselves off line, will not answer emails, and walked off with over 8k of peoples money for preordered cheetah boards.

Funny stuff. And everyone told me to take it easy.

Old 01-14-2008, 10:09 AM #15
MondoMor

Quote:
That is not them brother. That is some guy that well... I am not even sure how he is affiliated with them but it is not them.
I wish I knew what was going on. They both say "Predator" and sell board upgrades.

I was thinking of having predatorpmr flash my Cocker SF board, but with all of the problems happening with Predator lately, and confusion over that site, there's no way I'm sending them money or my board. The predatorpmr site is incomplete, and I had to bug other PbN users to find manuals and information on the upgrade since both the site and Rhett wouldn't answer any detailed questions.

Last edited by MondoMor : 01-14-2008 at 10:11 AM.
MondoMor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:31 AM #16
pbslacker
pbslacker

pbslacker supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lead_Factor View Post
that is rhetts web site he was still working for them in dec.i dont know whats become of the company.rhett might just be selling off thier old stock if the main website went offline.
my feedback
http://www.classic-paintball.com
van damagenators
ADRENALIN ARMY
VRK
pbslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:45 PM #17
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
Rhett is, or certainly was, employed as a gun tech at Predator. Predatorpmr.com is his own site, as he was given sole rites to distribute the Predator PMR board, as well as selling the other available boards - perk for working at Predator.

Now, I've only heard this from a third party, not direct from Predator, as since the site went down, the forum did also, and I have lost contact with Predator myself. However, apparently, the main site was hacked or crashed. Can't confirm that that is true, but that is what I've heard. Apparently it is being rebuilt from scratch.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:22 PM #18
SS2 Gohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uziel Gal View Post
Rhett is, or certainly was, employed as a gun tech at Predator. Predatorpmr.com is his own site, as he was given sole rites to distribute the Predator PMR board, as well as selling the other available boards - perk for working at Predator.

Now, I've only heard this from a third party, not direct from Predator, as since the site went down, the forum did also, and I have lost contact with Predator myself. However, apparently, the main site was hacked or crashed. Can't confirm that that is true, but that is what I've heard. Apparently it is being rebuilt from scratch.
Either that or they got scared and just bailed out on everyone. They prob couldnt afford to fix/warrenty all the damaged boards. I believe this is why they sent me someone elses broken board instead of just replacing a couple leds in my working board. They prob fixed mine and sent it to someone else who was harrassing them for thier pred board.
SS2 Gohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:44 PM #19
SS2 Gohan

I just checked both Bob and Deana Sandifer's PBN and they have not logged in since July-August 2007. If something like thier site was hacked or crashed, I would imagine if thier intensions werent bad, they would continue to post here and help people out. I am suspecting they just dont feel like explaining themselves to the many people who are waiting for them to make things right.
SS2 Gohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:14 PM #20
MondoMor

The WHOIS info for predatorelectronics.com is still in Bob Sandifer's name, and doesn't expire 'til this coming August.

I don't know if the people waiting for refunds/boards have tried the numbers and addresses in the WHOIS info, but that may be another option.

Until this gets cleared up, I'm not doing any business with any sort of "Predator" named company out of Dalton, GA.
MondoMor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:34 PM #21
MasterNa8

im wating till the end of this week for a refund or my board and then im starting a legal process with my local authoraties. Ill update you as of next week on how it goes.

"Dont freeze ur balls!
Just store them at room temp. And like every other day flip the bag over so they dont get dimpled.
When im playin I just put them in the shade."
MasterNa8 is offline   Reply With Quote