PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-16-2007, 05:37 PM #22
underdog2987
superhero for hire

actually i am no kid, and mommy and daddy do not support me with their money, so go jump off a freaking bridge. my opinions are not just my opinions, if most the people i know there, mostly employees, did have to pay to play, they wouldnt and many still dont. i can quote most all of them and give you their names if you wish. my comments are ment to be a warning, i have nothing against sbi. i like all the people there. i only go to support my team, and my captain is an employee there, nuff said. like i said already, sbi is fine for people who dont really take them game seriously and are just out for fun, thats fine. oh and if had the money i would most certainly open my own field. and once agian please dont comment on me there squeegee, the people i know there said you and the others on your team were rookie skill at best and lacked many fundamentals, so there is my logical argument on your lack of skill. i said you cant hear not that there is no communication. so once again read what i have to said. as far as cheating, sbi may not be bad, and i may have gone overboard, the only real propblem is the people you have to argue with to make them leave. and unless you can show me your diploma in english shut up, i know what and how i type. they are not mistakes when you know what you are doing.

once agian miss mn rising, you know nothing all. the people at sbi do infact like me, they consider me a friend and do respect me.

i didn't come here to bash sbi as a company, like i said i like all the people there, the field is horrible and the refs can be lazy or just dont care about how the game goes. just a warning to anyone, that is my intention. yea i understand make the best of things, but you cant get better at bmx on a few 3ft quarters and maybe a small funbox that was ment for skaters. that is what sbi is, a small skatepark that will help only a little.

Last edited by underdog2987 : 12-16-2007 at 05:43 PM.
underdog2987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:47 PM #23
STPPaintballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog2987 View Post
actually i am no kid, and mommy and daddy do not support me with their money, so go jump off a freaking bridge. my opinions are not just my opinions, if most the people i know there, mostly employees, did have to pay to play, they wouldnt and many still dont. i can quote most all of them and give you their names if you wish. my comments are ment to be a warning, i have nothing against sbi. i like all the people there. i only go to support my team, and my captain is an employee there, nuff said. like i said already, sbi is fine for people who dont really take them game seriously and are just out for fun, thats fine. oh and if had the money i would most certainly open my own field. and once agian please dont comment on me there squeegee, the people i know there said you and the others on your team were rookie skill at best and lacked many fundamentals, so there is my logical argument on your lack of skill. i said you cant hear not that there is no communication. so once again read what i have to said. as far as cheating, sbi may not be bad, and i may have gone overboard, the only real propblem is the people you have to argue with to make them leave. and unless you can show me your diploma in english shut up, i know what and how i type. they are not mistakes when you know what you are doing.

once agian miss mn rising, you know nothing all. the people at sbi do infact like me, they consider me a friend and do respect me.

i didn't come here to bash sbi as a company, like i said i like all the people there, the field is horrible and the refs can be lazy or just dont care about how the game goes. just a warning to anyone, that is my intention. yea i understand make the best of things, but you cant get better at bmx on a few 3ft quarters and maybe a small funbox that was ment for skaters. that is what sbi is, a small skatepark that will help only a little.
Yea dude i back up wut ur saying. i play there cuz its the closest place to play near my house and still get in practice during winter. and during the summer whne the rogers field opens up i play there wich is a pretty reasonable field. Im tired of ppl flamin on sbi the people there are nice and the field is playable so ppl need to stop their *****in and just enjoy the game.

][nverted

Olive invert mini w/ gold kila products magnetic detents, virtue board, NDZ Derlin V2 bolt, Custom Products Pro barrel kit, Pure energy 45/45 tank, empire magna drive
STPPaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:50 PM #24
underdog2987
superhero for hire

/\/\/\/\/\/\ qft, well mostly.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:05 PM #25
PhantomGhost
Fraggle Rocker

PhantomGhost donated to help Peyton Trent
PhantomGhost supports our troops
PhantomGhost is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Not even worth the space.

Last edited by PhantomGhost : 12-16-2007 at 06:26 PM.
PhantomGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 06:08 PM #26
underdog2987
superhero for hire

why dont you come my house then and see what it is that mommy and daddy dont pay for, i pay for all that i have. so once again please do me a favor and jump into the mississippi. i have an income, 400 a month, and that profile info was made when i joined and hasnt been updated because i dont care to.

Last edited by underdog2987 : 04-14-2008 at 12:26 AM.
underdog2987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:38 PM #27
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

MN_Rising owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MN_Rising supports Team VICIOUS
MN_Rising plays in the APPA D5 division
MN_Rising has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
killinguguy = underdog2987 ???

Underdog2987
When did I ever address you? Not once did I comment or quote and reply to anything you said. It's that learning to read business... English teachers not teaching now-a-days?
MN_Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:45 PM #28
soccerguy243
Air Force Paintball #19

soccerguy243 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
soccerguy243 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
soccerguy243 is an NCPA player
soccerguy243 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by killinguguy View Post
yea dude save your comments as well, i have been playing there for about 1-3 times a week for the past 9 months.
For as much as he complains about how crappy it is... seems like he still goes. I'm confused???

Also he loves the run-on, high, comma separated, sentences.

"If you're not shooting, moving or talking, you shouldn't be on the field."-Tyler Michaud
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE Pilot
soccerguy243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:49 AM #29
el pengo

has been a member for 10 years
el pengo plays in the PSP
el pengo owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
el pengo plays in the APPA D3 division
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaah.

Grow up. All of you.

No one cares where you play.

If mom and dad pay for your stuff, great. If they don't, welcome to reality.

Indoor paintball is THE SUCK. Its the price we pay for living in the arctic.

Been there, done that, have the trophy.
el pengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:56 AM #30
DriverJ
Death is Coming...

Annual Supporting Member
DriverJ is BST Legit
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
DriverJ supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by el pengo View Post
Indoor paintball is THE SUCK. Its the price we pay for living in the arctic.
QFT! That right there is the facts!

(Maybe a good use for the Metrodome?)
DriverJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:12 PM #31
cockerpunk (Banned)
Show Me the Data

bah ... splatball is worse than Splat your out used to be. its smaller, more expensive a even more dangerous. AA is far and away the best indoor field MN has seen in the last 7 years that ive been around.
cockerpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 04:34 PM #32
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

MN_Rising owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MN_Rising supports Team VICIOUS
MN_Rising plays in the APPA D5 division
MN_Rising has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
At least SBi doesn't have that horrible sawdust... ugh! I won't miss that from SYO
MN_Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 04:35 PM #33
PhantomGhost
Fraggle Rocker

You know, if enough people showed interested I bet we could get Corner Kick to get some Re-ball games at the facility.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:47 AM #34
DriverJ
Death is Coming...

Annual Supporting Member
DriverJ is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomGhost View Post
You know, if enough people showed interested I bet we could get Corner Kick to get some Re-ball games at the facility.
I take it corner kick is a soccer field of some type? Where is it located? I'd probably be interested.
Old 12-18-2007, 09:22 AM #35
cockerpunk (Banned)
Show Me the Data

i wonder if the nation sports center in blaine would do something. they have a huge indoor track.
cockerpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:02 PM #36
PhantomGhost
Fraggle Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverJ View Post
I take it corner kick is a soccer field of some type? Where is it located? I'd probably be interested.
Maplewood (Hwy 36/Hwy 61)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
i wonder if the nation sports center in blaine would do something. they have a huge indoor track.
Yeah, anyone have connections there?
Old 12-18-2007, 04:27 PM #37
DriverJ
Death is Coming...

Annual Supporting Member
DriverJ is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
The question is would they let us use paint if we could find a non staining? or would it be reballs???
Old 12-18-2007, 05:05 PM #38
MNSaint

They make those clear shell and fill ones..
MNSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:14 PM #39
pbpancho
International Sales

pbpancho is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverJ View Post
The question is would they let us use paint if we could find a non staining? or would it be reballs???
Paintball has been done at the NSC in the past. No way in hell they will allow it again. They were not pleased.

Matt Holland Photography
www.pbpancho.com
pbpancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 02:23 PM #40
Grat

Annual Supporting Member
If you want a indoor place to cry about try playing at Darkside Arena in Brookings, SD. They clean there field once a year and we play on paint soaked carpet, every thing in there has about an inch of paint on it, and the speed ball field is big enough for 2vs2. But you have to remember it is winter not as many fields to play at. So you guys are lucky that you have more than one place to choose from.
Grat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 11:06 AM #41
2A Captain (Banned)

is Anyone Going this Friday
2A Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 12:00 PM #42
DriverJ
Death is Coming...

Annual Supporting Member
DriverJ is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grat View Post
If you want a indoor place to cry about try playing at Darkside Arena in Brookings, SD. They clean there field once a year and we play on paint soaked carpet, every thing in there has about an inch of paint on it, and the speed ball field is big enough for 2vs2. But you have to remember it is winter not as many fields to play at. So you guys are lucky that you have more than one place to choose from.
So you would recommend not going there for the Dark Side events?
ReplyRegional Ups