By request, we're going to give this a shot here in the Wisconsin forum. Rules are copied from FT57's West thread. Be aware, I don't really have time to police this thread, so if it gets abused, it gets closed... forever. So, FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!
Links only. Do not post questions or offers in this thread.
READ THESE Instructions CAREFULLY:
1. Read the Buy/Sell/Trade rules in the forums where you plan on posting a B/S/T thread.
2. Post your B/S/T thread in the B/S/T forums and then put that link here in this thread.
3. Your reply should contain the same exact title
you used in your B/S/T thread, then add the city you live in, and the name of paintball fields that you play at, and then the link.
Subject: Angel IR3 for sale
Location: Pittsville; Stalker, Zingers, and Siege
For Sale/Trade Link: pbnation.com/asdfjklasdfjkl
4. Copy/paste this message to the end of your reply:
"Do not post your offers/questions in this thread. Please go to the link I provided and post your offers/questions there. If available, check my feedback in the feedback forum. Thanks."
5. Feel free to post a new B/S/T reply, as long as it's not a repost. Only one new post per new link.
6. YOUR REPLY WILL BE DELETED IF.... it is missing any of the above steps. So if you're missing the title that describes what you're selling, then your reply gets deleted. If it's missing the "title" part, it gets deleted. If you post your item and ask people to PM you rather than linking to an actual BST thread, it gets deleted. So please make sure nothing is missing. *Failing to follow the format will result in a warning! Continued format violations will be infracted!*
7. Responses to BST posts in this thread will not only be deleted, but will fetch an infraction.
8. PLEASE, do me a favor - if your stuff sells, or you re-list it in a new BST thread, please delete your post here! At the very least, put something in your BST post (the one in the BST forum) that the item is gone, sold, traded, whatever. Makes my life easier come cleanup time.
As long as this new system isn't abused, then everything should work out okay. FYI, older posts will be deleted on a regular basis, in order to keep this sticky current.