Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2007, 09:31 PM #22
vivala1210 (Banned)
*d[B]k*
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: west covina, CA
for those who goes to csulb, is that a great school to go? i might be thinking of going there after high school.
vivala1210 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2007, 09:50 PM #23
number1gog
 
 
number1gog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
number1gog is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by killakid View Post
p.s. come to the compoud on sat to cheer me and mike on and give me a big sean mills rape bear hug wrap around.
No dice babe, out of town this weekend. But I'll be sure to give you a special surprise buttsecks hug next time I see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivala1210 View Post
for those who goes to csulb, is that a great school to go? i might be thinking of going there after high school.
I'd recommend it.
__________________
Gun for sale

Starcraft anyone?
number1gog is offline  
Old 12-14-2007, 12:17 AM #24
azn-eric
Karma
 
azn-eric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CYP
azn-eric is an NCPA player
azn-eric is an NCPA National Champion
azn-eric plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivala1210 View Post
for those who goes to csulb, is that a great school to go? i might be thinking of going there after high school.
yeah CSULB is a great college to go to
__________________
Clown Kids > LA Distraction > Splat Kids | CSULB Paintball
azn-eric is offline  
Old 12-14-2007, 12:52 PM #25
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com
 
Justin Mason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by number1gog View Post
Snoop reps the LB, why don't you?

do it for SNOOP!
__________________
Justin Mason is offline  
Old 12-14-2007, 01:23 PM #26
818
•STICKYBEAR•
 
818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Los angeles, California
818 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
**** i was in Long beach last night, too bad i was ****ing banned, i was Khoury's geting ****ing stupid
__________________
[818-productions.com] | [mastersconi.com]
"Originally posted by Capt Planit: :tup:

perm ban empireballer and the problem will be solved"
818 is offline  
Old 12-14-2007, 01:27 PM #27
AzNcHoPsTyKs
Forever a Turmoil Kid
 
AzNcHoPsTyKs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Beach, CA
AzNcHoPsTyKs plays in the PSP
AzNcHoPsTyKs is an NCPA player
AzNcHoPsTyKs is an NCPA National Champion
AzNcHoPsTyKs plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by little JJ View Post
still waiting on my acceptance letter, tell em to hurry it up justin
same here


hurry uppppppppp
__________________
2012 NCPA Nationals Champ
California State University Long Beach

Rest in peace Baby J
AzNcHoPsTyKs is offline  
Old 12-14-2007, 02:20 PM #28
azn-eric
Karma
 
azn-eric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CYP
azn-eric is an NCPA player
azn-eric is an NCPA National Champion
azn-eric plays in the APPA D4 division
oh yeah :]

more killers coming to CSULB
__________________
Clown Kids > LA Distraction > Splat Kids | CSULB Paintball
azn-eric is offline  
Old 12-14-2007, 06:30 PM #29
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com
 
Justin Mason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
http://college-paintball.com/college.../rankings.html are updated, 1st place in the western conference YEAH!

word is little david is on his way to CSULB as well. gonna be a steamy 2008!
__________________
Justin Mason is offline  
Old 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM #30
dannydde
 
 
dannydde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Do college teams pay full price for tournaments and practice or does the college they attend help them out?
dannydde is offline  
Old 12-14-2007, 08:35 PM #31
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com
 
Justin Mason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydde View Post
Do college teams pay full price for tournaments and practice or does the college they attend help them out?
our college helps us out with league fee's and administrative items like that. the college league (NCPA : college-paintball.com) helps the teams find sponsors , ie they are currently in talks with a energy drink company to put stickers on every teams hoppers and in exchange it will lower our tournament entry fees by $400.00 at nationals. on another note, tournament fee's are traditionally low cost due to everyones organization operating on a budget and run by volunteers, rather than in the NPPL/PSP/Millennium case where they are operating to turn a profit (they are event promoting companies).

the great thing about being a college team (vs a traditional paintball team) is that we are recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3), or "non profit" organization due to our ties within the educational system. this means that companies can sponsor/donate equipment, money, and other things as tax-deductible.

in addition, many of players parents employers (Jp morgan, american airlines, name any fortune 500, etc.) double any "donations" they make to non-profits.

all these small things add-up and ultimately help fund/subsidize college paintball programs around the country.
__________________
Justin Mason is offline  
Old 12-14-2007, 09:03 PM #32
Rithem
 
 
Rithem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
Rithem plays in the PSP
Rithem owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rithem supports Team VICIOUS
Rithem is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mason View Post
http://college-paintball.com/college.../rankings.html are updated, 1st place in the western conference YEAH!

word is little david is on his way to CSULB as well. gonna be a steamy 2008!
Shutap
__________________
University of California, Los Angeles

Rithem is offline  
Old 12-15-2007, 02:38 AM #33
dannydde
 
 
dannydde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mason View Post
our college helps us out with league fee's and administrative items like that. the college league (NCPA : college-paintball.com) helps the teams find sponsors , ie they are currently in talks with a energy drink company to put stickers on every teams hoppers and in exchange it will lower our tournament entry fees by $400.00 at nationals. on another note, tournament fee's are traditionally low cost due to everyones organization operating on a budget and run by volunteers, rather than in the NPPL/PSP/Millennium case where they are operating to turn a profit (they are event promoting companies).

the great thing about being a college team (vs a traditional paintball team) is that we are recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3), or "non profit" organization due to our ties within the educational system. this means that companies can sponsor/donate equipment, money, and other things as tax-deductible.

in addition, many of players parents employers (Jp morgan, american airlines, name any fortune 500, etc.) double any "donations" they make to non-profits.

all these small things add-up and ultimately help fund/subsidize college paintball programs around the country.

interesting. thanks.
dannydde is offline  
Old 12-15-2007, 02:35 PM #34
azn-eric
Karma
 
azn-eric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CYP
azn-eric is an NCPA player
azn-eric is an NCPA National Champion
azn-eric plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mason View Post
http://college-paintball.com/college.../rankings.html are updated, 1st place in the western conference YEAH!

word is little david is on his way to CSULB as well. gonna be a steamy 2008!
Where are we on there? I got lost on that site haha
__________________
Clown Kids > LA Distraction > Splat Kids | CSULB Paintball
azn-eric is offline  
Old 12-15-2007, 05:05 PM #35
tech9
csulb
 
tech9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
tech9 is an NCPA player
tech9 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by azn-eric View Post
Where are we on there? I got lost on that site haha
Class AA, number 30
__________________
my feedback
ebay feedback

CSULB
tech9 is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 07:34 AM #36
What_A_Cocker?
TAM
 
What_A_Cocker?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Orange County, Ca
 has been a member for 10 years
hey justin. are there like tryouts for the csulb team? i might be intersted going to csulb if this gets interesting. and how does the ranking work. does nppl ranking matter at all? =/ lmk thanks =] i sure hope ive dropped ranks ahhhh
__________________
|COBRAS| C's up....B's down!
What_A_Cocker? is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 01:51 PM #37
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com
 
Justin Mason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by What_A_Cocker? View Post
hey justin. are there like tryouts for the csulb team? i might be intersted going to csulb if this gets interesting. and how does the ranking work. does nppl ranking matter at all? =/ lmk thanks =] i sure hope ive dropped ranks ahhhh
whatup mang!

Well anyone in the club is welcome to come try-out for the team at any time. With that said, we take the best players out of the practice group to events. NPPL/PSP/etc. rankings don't matter as long as you meet the NCPA qualifications (you have to be an enrolled student with 6-9 units).

did you apply for spring/fall 08?
__________________
Justin Mason is offline  
Old 12-17-2007, 05:46 PM #38
number1gog
 
 
number1gog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
number1gog is a Supporting Member
Who wants to play sunday?
__________________
Gun for sale

Starcraft anyone?
number1gog is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 01:09 AM #39
azn-eric
Karma
 
azn-eric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CYP
azn-eric is an NCPA player
azn-eric is an NCPA National Champion
azn-eric plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mason View Post
whatup mang!

Well anyone in the club is welcome to come try-out for the team at any time. With that said, we take the best players out of the practice group to events. NPPL/PSP/etc. rankings don't matter as long as you meet the NCPA qualifications (you have to be an enrolled student with 6-9 units).

did you apply for spring/fall 08?
6-9 units it like 2 or 3 classes.
__________________
Clown Kids > LA Distraction > Splat Kids | CSULB Paintball
azn-eric is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 02:08 AM #40
Rithem
 
 
Rithem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
Rithem plays in the PSP
Rithem owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rithem supports Team VICIOUS
Rithem is an NCPA player
I hate how you guys are out of school.....

Yong
__________________
University of California, Los Angeles

Rithem is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 02:31 PM #41
jiggles587
CSULB FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
jiggles587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: socal *310*
we have finals this week....uggghhh
jiggles587 is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 03:22 PM #42
azn-eric
Karma
 
azn-eric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CYP
azn-eric is an NCPA player
azn-eric is an NCPA National Champion
azn-eric plays in the APPA D4 division
Todays my last day of finals :] (im pretty sure :\ )

Who wants to play at HSP this Saturday???
__________________
Clown Kids > LA Distraction > Splat Kids | CSULB Paintball
azn-eric is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump