ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-17-2008, 06:43 PM #1
Rusty
Bad Medicine

Rusty is a Supporting Member
Rusty is a founding member
Rusty owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Come up to Idaho, SRPPL

Hey guys, after playing three years in the UXPL with you guys maybe some teams may want to drive up to Idaho for a little last minute paintball.

The SRPPL has been a great series this year. The 5-man open class has been ran well and the locaitons have been great.

The last SRPPL event on September 27th is coming up fast. It will be held at JBI (Just Bring It paintball) in Shelly (south of Idaho Falls).

The deadline for team entry is this Saturday 9/20/08

Entry forms are available on the front page of IdahoPaintball.com . http://www.idahopaintball.com

The owner of JBI, Adam Neibaur, would like all entry forms in by Sat -Sept. 20 so that paint can be ordered.

Adam would like the registration paid in advance, but paint can be paid for at the tourney.

He does need to know how much paint each team wants. The paint prices have changed a little. Heat will be $45 a case, Ramp $55 a case and Evil $65 a case.

Entry is $30 a player plus $5 each for all day air.

You can fax the entry form in to JBI and then mail the entry form with a check to JBI.

It is very important that Adam knows how much paint each team wants.

Entry forms and checks can be mailed to :
JBI
1462 N 1100 E.
Shelley, ID 83274

The field is located at 409 E. 97th South, Idaho Falls. There is a link to the field and directions immediately below the registration form link on the first page of IdahoPaintball.com.

The Captain's meeting will start at 9 am.

The BBQ social is $5 a person and will start around 6:30 or 7:00 pm on friday night at the field. Camping at the field is available.

You can reach Adam at (208) 709-3903

The deadline is Sept. 20th, so get those registrations in ASAP. Hope to see all the old players we used to play against like Basic, Frantic, Desert Edge and the Turd Burglers.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:52 PM #2
CJ-A-5
Delish

Annual Supporting Member
CJ-A-5 plays in the USPL
CJ-A-5 plays in the PSP
CJ-A-5 plays in the APPA D3 division
so you charge by player not by team?
CJ-A-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:37 PM #3
Rusty
Bad Medicine

Rusty is a Supporting Member
Rusty is a founding member
Rusty owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Good question, I'm sure that Adam means to charge per team: $150 open class and $90 rookie class.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:27 AM #4
Pbspaz69
TK Crew

Pbspaz69 supports Team VICIOUS
i'll see if my guys wanna come up. I played with ugly stick last year if you remeber us but now im with the burglars... is it an indoor or outdoor field? i didnt catch that

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
Pbspaz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups