PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-18-2014, 12:04 AM #1
usernie1982

Thumbs up looking to suit up

Hey im looking to start my own collection of gear. I live in colorado springs. If youve got extra stuff collecting dust let me know so i can take it off your hands for you. Im not looking for a handout just would rather buy used from somebody than new or used from a store. Also i am former army and would like to start some assemblence of a team so hit me up for that too. Thanks
usernie1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2014, 01:52 AM #2
Paper_or_Plastic

Paper_or_Plastic plays in the PSP
Paper_or_Plastic owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Paper_or_Plastic supports Empire
Go onto facebook and search for the Colorado Paintball B/S/T. Most people their are fairly reasonable and I know a lot of people are sitting on older stuff that is still very usable. Your going to want to outline what kind of style of play your trying to go for as well. Hustlepaintball in Broomfield I think it is, (hustlepaintball.com) has a couple of used guns for fair prices and I am sure they could help you out as well. If you wondering if your getting a fair deal you can pm me too, I have a pretty good grasp on just about what everything goes for these days. So just to wrap this up, if your budget is $500 and up I would go to Hustle or Dynamic. They will help you fix your gun if anything goes wrong which is huge for new players. I've also had great experiences with the people at Dynamic as well (field/store Dynamicpaintball.com) and I am almost positive that they have a similar set up with helping you fix anything if you buy from them. I've been out of the game for a while like yourself but the Colorado paintball community is pretty cool, the stores in particular are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Edit: Just realized you probably don't know what a PM is or have the ability too. If you just make a post in the facebook b/s/t explaining that your trying to buy a setup I can message ya some advice and keep an eye on it for you. Facebook right now is the best place to deal if your trying to buy local from a private party I guess you would call it but don't count out stores either.

Last edited by Paper_or_Plastic : 03-18-2014 at 02:09 AM.
Paper_or_Plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 06:04 PM #3
usernie1982

Yeah dude! Mine is the link on the Colorado B/S/T page
Josh Holmes got a picture of my daughter as my profile picture
Old 12-08-2014, 06:06 PM #4
usernie1982

Paper: Ive posted there before that is where i got 50% of my gear anyway. I am posted on there as Joshua Holmes
Old 12-11-2014, 06:27 PM #5
teshawnsb
keep shooting....

teshawnsb owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
teshawnsb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
teshawnsb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_or_Plastic View Post
Go onto facebook and search for the Colorado Paintball B/S/T. Most people their are fairly reasonable and I know a lot of people are sitting on older stuff that is still very usable. Your going to want to outline what kind of style of play your trying to go for as well. Hustlepaintball in Broomfield I think it is, (hustlepaintball.com) has a couple of used guns for fair prices and I am sure they could help you out as well. If you wondering if your getting a fair deal you can pm me too, I have a pretty good grasp on just about what everything goes for these days. So just to wrap this up, if your budget is $500 and up I would go to Hustle or Dynamic. They will help you fix your gun if anything goes wrong which is huge for new players. I've also had great experiences with the people at Dynamic as well (field/store Dynamicpaintball.com) and I am almost positive that they have a similar set up with helping you fix anything if you buy from them. I've been out of the game for a while like yourself but the Colorado paintball community is pretty cool, the stores in particular are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Edit: Just realized you probably don't know what a PM is or have the ability too. If you just make a post in the facebook b/s/t explaining that your trying to buy a setup I can message ya some advice and keep an eye on it for you. Facebook right now is the best place to deal if your trying to buy local from a private party I guess you would call it but don't count out stores either.

I dont have anything to sell but we do have a new team being put together for Allstar Paintball in the springs area, if you would like to play with us we'll keep you updated if you're interested in that. We need more players for the upcoming season.