PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-28-2016, 09:32 AM #1
Misery

has been a member for 10 years
Back in Paintball, Denver

I am stoked to be back in the paintball world just a few more weeks until its my life again, practice 5 days a week, and hoping to get a d2 team by next season wish me luck! Anyone who knows any teams needing a player, coach, practice coordinator, off-field fitness, health and drill cordinator, or sponsor/financial advisor let me know. If you know of anyone looking for a team I am starting one for all the nxl and local series and we will be doing 2 field practices a week and at least 1-2 off field practice a week, we will be traveling to scrimmage and practice with some pro and higher divisional teams as well as scrimmaging all the best teams in the area. You can't expect to become a pro team if you don't practice, drill, and scrimmage like a pro team all week long every week. That is what I facilitate. So if you are the man to talk to about setting up a scrimmage with your team or practice at your field up call or text me at 3038845272 or send me a PM or Email Griffinbanta@aol.com
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups