Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-23-2008, 07:55 PM #106
Big Chocolate Man
Ex 248er

[quote=bignosdaddy;47805112]Okay Thanks man I will have to go check them out and see what I can do in getting one of them for Corey..So Thanks Again and have good one man.

Anytime Bro

Originally posted by Tha Ego Kid:"today sucked balls, I was outside, and our school officer thought i was being "suspicious", then he looked through my gum case and grabbed my gum.
Big Chocolate Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-24-2008, 06:18 PM #107
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

bignosdaddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hey I appreciate it man very much bro....Well here are the pictures I was telling you about..These are of Corey with his new toys and his new look for the 2008 year..He is wearing his new team jersey #17 in which I own and captain the team..So I hope you enjoy and like them and have a good one everybody..

Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
bignosdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:11 PM #108
MaverickSniper
Shoot~Kill~Win

awsome pics man.

I can't wait to get my little brother in the sport, he is only 4 now, turning 5 in a few months, still has some time to wait.

Good luck with you and your son!

F/A for 2009 Season
MaverickSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:16 PM #109
AdrianJoshua
rL 4tw

It would be incredible if you took your son to an Ironmen clinic

C'mon, I slapped you in the face at 200 mph, is hard to tell where your pride landed

Nick Alder: If punctuation was a person, it would take a taxi to your home, and kick you in the face.

Kostia Fedorov Fan #5
AdrianJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 10:22 PM #110
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickSniper View Post
awsome pics man.

I can't wait to get my little brother in the sport, he is only 4 now, turning 5 in a few months, still has some time to wait.

Good luck with you and your son!
Hey Thanks man and yeah that would be sweet if you could play with your brother man..Corey has 2 little brothers too and they are 4 and 3 and I know he can't wait till they start playing that way they can run together as a 3-Man team. Thanks Again for the comments and checking out the thread man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianJoshua View Post
It would be incredible if you took your son to an Ironmen clinic
Yeah I know it would be man and I am working on the funds to get him to one man..Thanks to the both of you for the comments and looking out the thread and have a good one guys.
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
Old 05-27-2008, 11:19 AM #111
Zupatroopa

Zupatroopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 03:04 PM #112
MAN OF BLOOD
Trauma Fan

MAN OF BLOOD owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
MAN OF BLOOD supports Team VICIOUS
hope corey suceeds at everything he puts his mind to and that he gets to meet some of his fav. pro players i know i wanna meet nicky cuba i already met my number 1. fav. kostia fedorov infact i have his first ever russian legion jersey sighned by the whole 04 squad and i love it anyways i am surprised that none of the guys have posted here except 4 eric and thats it wow come on iron men listen to ur fans!!!!
MAN OF BLOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:16 PM #113
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN OF BLOOD View Post
hope corey suceeds at everything he puts his mind to and that he gets to meet some of his fav. pro players i know i wanna meet nicky cuba i already met my number 1. fav. kostia fedorov infact i have his first ever russian legion jersey sighned by the whole 04 squad and i love it anyways i am surprised that none of the guys have posted here except 4 eric and thats it wow come on iron men listen to ur fans!!!!
Hey I want to thank you very much for the comments and thanks for looking at my thread man..I also want to say yeah I also hope Corey will suceed at everything he does..I want to also agree with you man I also am surprised that only one of the Ironmen's players has posted on here..So come on guys Corey's says Go Ironmen!!
Old 05-29-2008, 08:50 PM #114
dm7killer153

ironmen players dont get on and post very much..most just log in to check their PMs and occasionally visit their B/S/Ts and team forums.
between most of them playing 3 different series, practicing for all of them, and most of them work for Dye, its kind of a hectic schedule for them.
but i can assure you that some ironmen players have in fact read this.
dm7killer153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:37 PM #115
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

I understand they have busy schedules and I am sure that they have read this thread and I am prolly sure that some of them have been keeping up with this thread..All I am saying is Corey has asked why they haven't posted but he is cool with it..He is only 8 years old and if any of you have kids you will understand how 8 year olds are lol..That is all I am saying here.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:58 PM #116
MAN OF BLOOD
Trauma Fan

MAN OF BLOOD owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
MAN OF BLOOD supports Team VICIOUS
no problem he sound like a cool kid and hope he is able to one day play like a pro
MAN OF BLOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 10:14 PM #117
PuNisHeR--
OGPT CREW

hey you're a great father figure for alot of people out there.. just make sure you don't pressure him into doing paintball too much.. i was amazing.. and i mean amazing at little league baseball. I played for 10 years.. (i'm 14 as of now) and I was on T.V for the williamsport little league world series.. but I quit. Want to know why? because of my dad. my dad is an ******* and pressured me too much. in spite of him i play football and lacrosse (both contact sports ;p) correct?

Please hit me up with a PM.
PuNisHeR-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 10:16 PM #118
dm7killer153

yeah you know i did the same thing and i completely regret it..
just to think that if you're good enough you can make a good living off of being even a minor leaguer..
oh well
dm7killer153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 10:19 PM #119
PuNisHeR--
OGPT CREW

i don't regret it at all.. you know..

hit me up w/ a pm.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:57 PM #120
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN OF BLOOD View Post
no problem he sound like a cool kid and hope he is able to one day play like a pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNisHeR-- View Post
hey you're a great father figure for alot of people out there.. just make sure you don't pressure him into doing paintball too much.. i was amazing.. and i mean amazing at little league baseball. I played for 10 years.. (i'm 14 as of now) and I was on T.V for the williamsport little league world series.. but I quit. Want to know why? because of my dad. my dad is an ******* and pressured me too much. in spite of him i play football and lacrosse (both contact sports ;p) correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm7killer153 View Post
yeah you know i did the same thing and i completely regret it..
just to think that if you're good enough you can make a good living off of being even a minor leaguer..
oh well
Quote:
i don't regret it at all.. you know..

hit me up w/ a pm.
First off I want to thank all of you for the comments and suggestions that you have wrote in this thread..I will have agree with all of you. I would never want to pressure Corey into playing or doing some thing he didn't want to do. He actully seen my play paintball one time and on the way home from the field he said Dad the next time we go to the field I want to play..I was like are you sure you really want to go out there and get shot by them guns and all, and he yeah so we went the very next weekend to pro shop that is cloest to us and got him all the smallest gear we could they had. I even had to hit Ebay up and find some gear for him lol. My wife and I have always said if Corey wanted to quit paintballing all together and do something else he could and we wouldn't say a thing about it. We also hope if he stays with it that some day he will become good enough to be a pro but you never know I geuss we will have to just wait and se as the years go on and what Corey wants to do. So Thanks Again for everybody's comments so far and you all have a good one guys.
Oh and PuNisHer I have pm'd you man..
Old 05-30-2008, 11:17 PM #121
PuNisHeR--
OGPT CREW

Thank you thank you. I have reccieved it. I'm sorry going to sleeeep. long night. cant decide if i want to go out w/ this chick or nott
Old 05-30-2008, 11:25 PM #122
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Np man and it is cool just hit me up when ever man I am always online working an stuff for my team man and have a good one bro..
Old 05-31-2008, 01:52 PM #123
theevilomen

Quote:

thats like me, i have 3 gold medals at the junior olympic levels for volleyball, numerous AAU gold medals on the beach, and a silver JO medal in basketball.

Ever since i quit playing volleyball 2 years ago(sophomore year) he has never let it end. He has come out and said how disappointed he is, but hey it was my decision. So far no regrets. Ive had so much fun times playing paintball with a family including winning series and top 4 finishes im pleased.
I ask him what makes him so made and he simply says that he wanted me to play in college and europe as he did. Well just dont pressure the kid to much...my reasons for leaveing are simple. Coach/Politics/Dad/Money as i have made it a habbit to try to pay for everything i do from age 14 on.

Ipod/creative fs
theevilomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:42 PM #124
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Yeah I will never pressure Corey into doing something he don't want to do man..If Corey would find another sport he likes better then paintball then I will help him in any way I can in doing it to the best of his abilities man. I am glad you like switching sports and I am glad you like it too man and I am sorry your dad does not see it that way but maybe some day he will see it through your eyes but I don't know bro I am not him so I can't really say. All I can say at this time is I want to Thank You very much for the comments and looking at the thread and have a good one bro
Old 06-01-2008, 06:51 PM #125
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
corporationpaintball is a Moderator
corporationpaintball is BST Legit
corporationpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
corporationpaintball supports our troops
corporationpaintball is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
corporationpaintball is Boss
You're a great support system, bignosdaddy. Keep up the great work with your son! My parents (when I lived with them) supported me as well as they could in paintball. I got my dad to go a few times (he liked to watch and cheer but not realy play), and my mom was disapointed because I quit other sports that I was good at prior to playing paintball.

Keep up the great work!

-CP

Old Feedback (+20/-0) | New Feedback (+37/-0)
Annual Supporting Member Council Elite
corporationpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:08 PM #126
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Hey Thanks man for the comments bro..I really do appreciate that very much..I just try to be the best dad I can be to my 3 sons as I can be but sometimes I am sure with running the team and working I prolly don't do as much as I should with them but I try to make that up when we have off weekend or when I get off of work in the evenings, but Thanks Again man and I will try to keep up with the great work man. As far as you getting to play with your dad that is cool man and that is what I was thinking when Corey said he wanted to play on the team I was like cool cool buddy. That way we can make all kinds of memories with each other. So Thanks Again man and have a good one bro