PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-18-2008, 05:16 PM #43
Pb4L2012
Baller since '04

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooleyksig View Post
How many teams is this guys going to post this for?
dude shut up
im glad he got his son into paintball
great sport
and teaches you alot of things
team work
dedication
and alot more
i wish my parents wouldve done the same for me
i started when i was 10

•Custom•
•Barrel•
•Condoms•

Headband Kids
Pb4L2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 06:15 PM #44
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

bignosdaddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pb4L2012 View Post
dude shut up
im glad he got his son into paintball
great sport
and teaches you alot of things
team work
dedication
and alot more
i wish my parents wouldve done the same for me
i started when i was 10
Hey man I want to personally Thank You for seeing my side of things. I mean all I was trying to do is put some threads about my son's favorite teams. I mean I can't believe how many people say stuff like that on here. When all I am trying to do is see if there is any pro players that will or wont to talk to my son. So Thanks Again man and have a good one bro. to you.
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
bignosdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:07 PM #45
regispark05

yea man keep your sons in it ,.,the way i see it is it better then them getting money from you to go buy drugs ,.,. hes only 8 and it looks like paintball is already his life ,...,.,i try showing my dad my point of view put hes hard headed .,.,tell all 3 of your sons they should be proud to call you there dad .,.good luck .,.,

ball untill your balls fall

TAMPA BAY DAMAGE fanclub - #128
OLLIE LANG fanclub - #243
SEAN MCDONALD fanclub - #86
MIKE SOLA fanclub - #22
regispark05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:28 AM #46
SFL20

has been a member for 10 years
If you want your son to get into contact with the pros...take him to a PSP and/or a NPPL event. All of the pros are hella nice dudes. That'd prolly send your kid over the edge, plus watching them is just amazing. There are a lot of tournaments near Ohio that you can go to for the NPPL and PSP. By the way I live in Florida now but I'm from Wapakoneta and played against/with the Widowmakers countless times. I played for The Ducks and we actually won the 1st 3-man held there. But yeah man, definitely take him to a pro event, it would be a great experience for him and you

Old Feedback (18+, 0-)

New Feedback (6+, 0-)
SFL20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 05:05 PM #47
GottaLoveEgo's
BOSS

GottaLoveEgo's helped look for balloons
This is insane.
I wish i would have played when i was that young.

Im predicting him going pro by 16ish.

I mean at age 8 his form isnt bad and he looks like he can hold his own(didnt get out fast at all)

get him quicker/more experience and he's gonna be a killer

x1000000
Old 02-03-2008, 11:14 AM #48
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by regispark05 View Post
yea man keep your sons in it ,.,the way i see it is it better then them getting money from you to go buy drugs ,.,. hes only 8 and it looks like paintball is already his life ,...,.,i try showing my dad my point of view put hes hard headed .,.,tell all 3 of your sons they should be proud to call you there dad .,.good luck .,.,

ball untill your balls fall
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFL20 View Post
If you want your son to get into contact with the pros...take him to a PSP and/or a NPPL event. All of the pros are hella nice dudes. That'd prolly send your kid over the edge, plus watching them is just amazing. There are a lot of tournaments near Ohio that you can go to for the NPPL and PSP. By the way I live in Florida now but I'm from Wapakoneta and played against/with the Widowmakers countless times. I played for The Ducks and we actually won the 1st 3-man held there. But yeah man, definitely take him to a pro event, it would be a great experience for him and you
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaLoveEgo's View Post
This is insane.
I wish i would have played when i was that young.

Im predicting him going pro by 16ish.

I mean at age 8 his form isnt bad and he looks like he can hold his own(didnt get out fast at all)

get him quicker/more experience and he's gonna be a killer

x1000000

Hey want Thank You all for your comments on my son's thread. Also yeah I can only hope we can make him a better baller before he turns 10 so that way when he is able to play all the tourny's we play now he will be ready to ball with all of us. So Thanks Again guys and a to all of you and have a good one.
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
Old 02-07-2008, 07:52 PM #49
BELOWZERO
2JZGTE POWERED

Annual Supporting Member
BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends V
BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends VI
BELOWZERO owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
BELOWZERO supports Team VICIOUS
BELOWZERO plays in the APPA D4 division
BELOWZERO is Legendary
BELOWZERO is Boss
very nice lol, i started when i was about his age, and now im trying to get my little cuz into it (he is 7), and so far he loves playin good luck with ur request

MUST STOP GUN BEING A GUN WHORE
FOR ALL YOUR BOBLONG NEEDS PM TIM2THOUSAND4
Field of Dreams
900-999-999
BELOWZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:05 PM #50
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELOWZERO View Post
very nice lol, i started when i was about his age, and now im trying to get my little cuz into it (he is 7), and so far he loves playin good luck with ur request
Thanks and goodluck to your cuz too bro. To you guys.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:39 PM #51
I Have No Legs
What are birds?

surely take him to a pro event, its not like the pros are seperated from the crowd or anything, their just chillen with everyone (well not exactly but they are walking around a lot)

and they're usually cool about, good luck ballin man!
I Have No Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 09:10 AM #52
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Have No Legs View Post
surely take him to a pro event, its not like the pros are seperated from the crowd or anything, their just chillen with everyone (well not exactly but they are walking around a lot)

and they're usually cool about, good luck ballin man!
Yeah your right I think we have Chicago already planned to take him there and see if he can see any of the pros. Thanks for the reply man and have a good one bro.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:23 PM #53
myhomieg
2k6

Annual Supporting Member
myhomieg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
myhomieg is an NCPA player
myhomieg supports Pev's Paintball
myhomieg plays in the APPA D5 division
myhomieg has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
goodluck dude.. if you have anyof there emails could oyu pm me them i actually need pros help on a project for school

Radford University Paintball Team

|G.I. Sportz|Dye|Vforce|Draxxus|
|PEVS|
myhomieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:56 AM #54
PirateCaptain
Bang your head!

PirateCaptain has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Adopt me?
Kidding It's good to see fathers and sons sharing something like this together. I got my dad into the sport a couple years back, and now we play together at least twice a month. He's more into the scenario games, since they're slower paced, but a couple times I've had him as a backman in local 3-man tournaments.

Good luck with this. If you have a MySpace, a lot of pros are on there as well. I keep in touch with a few players through that.
Proudly sponsored by The Vest Guy || Pinokio Hoppers || Stiffi Barrels || ANSGear.com || ChroniX Radio
PirateCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:34 PM #55
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhomieg View Post
goodluck dude.. if you have anyof there emails could oyu pm me them i actually need pros help on a project for school
Hey thats cool you are doing a project for school and I wish you the best of luck on that. As for having their emails I have a few pro players phone nbumbers but I have made a agreement with them to not to release them to anyone. Corey has talked on the phone with them a many accasions. If you go to the pro players in the team threads you can email them through here. So good luck man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateCaptain View Post
Adopt me?
Kidding It's good to see fathers and sons sharing something like this together. I got my dad into the sport a couple years back, and now we play together at least twice a month. He's more into the scenario games, since they're slower paced, but a couple times I've had him as a backman in local 3-man tournaments.

Good luck with this. If you have a MySpace, a lot of pros are on there as well. I keep in touch with a few players through that.
Adopt me? That is a good one man.

Hey I want to thank you very much for the reply and I wish you and your dad goodluck and have fun and make many memories that the both you can remember for a long time. I know Corey and I have made many already and we intend to make many more this season. So Thanks Again and have a good one bro.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:40 PM #56
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

I want put a post on here and say Corey has got to experience a cool thing this past weekend. He got to spend the weekend with a player from the AXBL. He is the guy that runs The Onondaga Drinkin Buddies. Corey had a blast with him, and I just want to say thank you very much for coming and visiting with him and our family. We all had a good time and we will remember this for the rest of our lives. Thanks Again. Shane
Old 02-27-2008, 10:06 PM #57
cockerboy17
REPPIN NY AND PROUD

Hey man just wanted to post up here and say that this is great to see your son so into the sport at his age...

And as far as Timmy goes hes a hell of a guy, great coach/owner/friend everything ballers truely are...

And once your with the Onondaga Drinking Buddies and Liverpool Last Call guys your always family! Glad to see you doing a great thing for your son and the sport!!!

PM5 F/S/T
06 Ego F/S/T
White Grillz F/S/T
PS2 For sale or trade!!!
Feedback +3/-0
cockerboy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:38 PM #58
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockerboy17 View Post
Hey man just wanted to post up here and say that this is great to see your son so into the sport at his age...

And as far as Timmy goes hes a hell of a guy, great coach/owner/friend everything ballers truely are...

And once your with the Onondaga Drinking Buddies and Liverpool Last Call guys your always family! Glad to see you doing a great thing for your son and the sport!!!

Hey thanks man for the reply and a for the ODB and Liverpool. You are also right after this weekend with Timmmmy we are all family and not just because we all love the sport. I mean I met Timmmmy through another website called Infieldparking which is for Nascar fans and who would have ever thought a small little paintball would have joined so many people in made one big family. Yes Timmmmy is a hell of guy and I apreciate what he did this past weekend by coming to our house and having fun with Corey and all of us. I know some day we will be making a trip up to New York to meet OBD and Liverpool guys and play with you all. So Thanks Again for the reply and Comments, I am going to be putting some pix up l8ter of Corey and Timmmy from this weekend.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:47 PM #59
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Okay I told you pix were coming and here they are. This is Corey and Timmmmy from The AXBL team Onondaga Drinkin Buddies. I just want to say Thank You again for coming to visit Corey. We all had a great time. Corey is hoping we can do it again sometime. Corey wants to see if he can get any other pro players to stop by and say hi and take few pix. So if there are any that read this thread or have been following this thread. Feel Free to hit me up and to everyone that has been watching this thread have a good.

Now for them pix I was telling you about

Old 03-02-2008, 05:59 PM #60
paintkiller98
PMR

That the age when i started keep with it
paintkiller98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:03 PM #61
paintkiller98
PMR

#60 [/color]
paintkiller98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:34 PM #62
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

Yeah I hope so and maybe he can be something some day. Thanks man and have a good one.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:25 PM #63
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC

I just want to say Corey got another exciting phone call last night and that was from Josh Hart formly on Baltimore Trauma and Carolina Gridlock. I want to say Thank You Josh for the call and I hope Corey can keep in contact with you. Thanks Again man. Corey also said he would like to talk with other pro players and hopefully they get a chance to stop by and say hi. So have a good one everybody.