bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderpower View Post
well thats were 23 got the right idea, bring your own paint. and the admission fee
Well since there is no roof over 23, they have less overhead (get it) ballers have more invested. than some land a trailer and port o potties

I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
bigdaddyreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:26 PM #23
spyderpower
broke.

well then im to broke to afford a roof.

Trust
spyderpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:46 AM #24
{o(-_-)0}
pro baller

ballers arena is sick. $20 all day entry. none of this session crap

to play at 23bps ALL day:
$20 entry x2 sessions=$40
$40 paint

to play at ballers arena ALL day:
$20 entry
$60 paint

same price to play all day. PLus add in the fact the drive to 23bps, the extreme heat during the summer,early morning games at 7am?!?!?! thats where the real value of having a paintball facility like ballers arena comes into play.
{o(-_-)0} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 03:00 PM #25
ballinfolife

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.G.M View Post
You guys are right, there is cheaper paint out there and cheaper places to play but they don't all look like my place or treat you with the same respect.

We are using Draxxus Silver, so your getting a quality paint for your hard earned money. We aren't trying to be unfair but this is a very unique place to play and it was a very large investment to put this place together.

draxus silver my ***... thats no where close to draxus silver its like rec sport... shoots horribly
Old 12-21-2007, 03:23 PM #26
BigDaddy26
BallinOuttaControl

Do you even know what Draxxus silver looks like?????? I did not know we had an paint expert on this site... If you look at the paint they are using and its size you would be able to tell the difference between rec sport and quality....

May I ask why when someone is trying to help improve the quality of something or just another option you people HATE...
BigDaddy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 03:25 PM #27
BigDaddy26
BallinOuttaControl

Thats ok cause I need to get a few more HATERS by the end of the week...
Old 12-21-2007, 03:27 PM #28
BigDaddy26
BallinOuttaControl

Im sure they could just say entry 40 buck and paint 40 buck but why would you?????? What if you have some leftover paint and you want to return the next day???? Pay another 40 or 20
Old 12-21-2007, 03:30 PM #29
BigDaddy26
BallinOuttaControl

Or maybe you play a tourny that morning at Ballers Arena and still have paint. If you have to work that afternoon you can and then come back that evening and ball it up for what 20 bucks get pretend you are shooting all the HATERS at your job... Thats Nice
Old 12-21-2007, 03:39 PM #30
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation

Annual Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddy26 View Post
Do you even know what Draxxus silver looks like?????? I did not know we had an paint expert on this site... If you look at the paint they are using and its size you would be able to tell the difference between rec sport and quality....

May I ask why when someone is trying to help improve the quality of something or just another option you people HATE...
Quote:
Thats ok cause I need to get a few more HATERS by the end of the week...
Quote:
Im sure they could just say entry 40 buck and paint 40 buck but why would you?????? What if you have some leftover paint and you want to return the next day???? Pay another 40 or 20
Quote:
Or maybe you play a tourny that morning at Ballers Arena and still have paint. If you have to work that afternoon you can and then come back that evening and ball it up for what 20 bucks get pretend you are shooting all the HATERS at your job... Thats Nice
Plus after looking at your join date and posts, they almost are all about Ballers or so becare about defending ballers vs others fields, it is almost like coporate spam

Well one BigDaddy to another, i hear what you are saying, but dang multiple post rants. People will go to ballers, and it is not a bad deal, i am coming this weekend from Flagstaff and the price is worth it to me. people are going to complain, hell i did not know that 23 charges for sessions, if that is true then it makes ballers a better deal anyway. Easy man....easy

I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation

Last edited by bigdaddyreg : 12-21-2007 at 03:43 PM.
bigdaddyreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 10:09 PM #31
Tweek772 (Banned)
twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOC View Post
im gunna love when late next year sudden impact will be cleaned up and turfed and airballed, oh and REBALL lol.
si will be pretty much teh same.
Tweek772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 10:43 PM #32
afoers

it will stay si forever, in the same condition.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:43 AM #33
BigDaddy26
BallinOuttaControl

I've been here for about 2-3 yr just not really felt the need to post anything... On this site anyway... And yes I will take it easy just had a lot going... I didn't know 23 had sessions either.... Went to Ballers tonight and had some really good play easy atmosphere.... Going to 23 in the morning.... They are setting up a psp field that Byf8th bought....

Good luck and drive safe on your way down from Flagg
Old 12-22-2007, 11:37 AM #34
grumpyG

the shell on their paint is black, so my vlocity's eyes where messing up

other than that good feild.

Sexy 07 Borg
grumpyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 11:48 PM #35
teddym

teddym is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pod Clepto v.2 View Post
This isn't other parts of the country.

Draxxus silver is roughly $40-45 paint. So basically you're paying $20-$25 for the field.

They arne't expecting to get everything for free or cheap, but when you can get the same thing for cheaper why not?

I think indoor fields need to be more upfront about their fees. Instead of making up for the overhead(building, air-conditioning, etc.) that other, outdoor fields don't have by charging tons for paint why not just be upfront about it and charge $30-$35 for entry?

This would be a more tourny player friendly way of doing things, because when you have walkons that see the $20 entry fee is the same as other fields they will gladly go to the indoor one because they are shooting a bag or two a day. Where the tourny players also have to concider paint prices when they're shooting a box or two a day.
The problem is you cannot get the same thing for less money. You cannot play at their field when you use other paint. Thats like saying you can get Taco Bell cheaper by making your own tacos at home. Its just not the same thing. You are paying for the privilage of using their field, bathrooms, controlled climate, etc. Charging $35 for entry would kill the rec player who shoots 1 bag. The tournament player most likely makes up very little of the people who play paintball. Most people play for fun, so If this field charged higher entry it would drive away the walk on rental players, who in reality spend the most money playing as a group. I know at the field you own, you give everyone free entry, and sell them paint for $15 a case, but maybe these guys are entitled to make a profit. I would say that the pennies you spend would not make or break this field anyway. You should keep playing at the proving grounds where its free. And you can use your walmart paint ( because its the best value ) and have fun.
PS, you should learn sentence structure and spelling. Its hard to take someone seriously when they cannot spell simple words.

Last edited by teddym : 12-25-2007 at 11:59 PM.
teddym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 12:05 AM #36
QuiverKiller
SHC

OMFG!!! I can't believe some of you guys are complaining about 60 dollar cases. Here in canada, its at least 100 bucks, at my home field its ****ing $160, so all I have to say is stop complaining, cause you guys don't know how good you have it... lucky mother f*ckers lol
Aftershock Fan #26
Shark Heart Crew
QuiverKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 01:36 AM #37
tcatballer
Baller With No Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiverKiller View Post
OMFG!!! I can't believe some of you guys are complaining about 60 dollar cases. Here in canada, its at least 100 bucks, at my home field its ****ing $160, so all I have to say is stop complaining, cause you guys don't know how good you have it... lucky mother f*ckers lol
QFT KINDA,
yeah paint in other places is pricy, i mean i used to ball in AZ and SI's paint was like 50$ or something, but you could also use BYOP, but i moved to illinois, and ****ing have to play reball all winter, and at 80$ a case, **** gets hard to play,
but i mean if your from canada why would you be in the AZ thread anyway??

[[Like Techno? Click This]]Headband Kids[[I Shoot ICD guns]]
"Originally posted by a_nxiety: screw ego's, everyone in the world shoots one. might as well sell them at hollister next to the pre-stained white hoodies and the jeans where knee's cost extra."
Proud Vegitarian.
95% of all paintballers think that....wait, nobody cares.
tcatballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:10 PM #38
legendaryTAHDAY
You leave shot up...

it's my favorite field and it's the closest drive from where im at, i dont like the paint right now, its half black so halos can't read it...but their changing paint to white so its all good, if you live in scottsdale, phoenix, mesa obviously, or something close its a short ride and its a huge place with set-ups that are changed every week from previous NPPL events... sick field

PBN's Rules Are Horriffic!
legendaryTAHDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:14 AM #40
BigDaddy26
BallinOuttaControl

These are two video from the field done by A really nice from AzBallbusters[url="http://http://youtube.com/watch?v=O-dJxTpy1ho"]
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=KYE2NRzfgEM"]
Old 01-25-2008, 10:06 PM #41
gondortrooper

Bigdaddy, stop double posting please.
gondortrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups