PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-09-2007, 09:36 PM #1
gondortrooper

great new field

Wow, i was just at the new Ballers arena in Mesa, and i have to say that was the best, most fun Paintball game i have ever played, the place is clean, they have a Cafe, great refs, big field, organized, everything was great, so if your in the area come join us!
gondortrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2007, 11:09 PM #2
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D4 division
for 60$ a case im good with not going. fpo

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:04 AM #3
Flashbak

wow thats so expensive! I can get tourney paint cheaper than that.

www.alln1graphix.com
We make sigs, banners, avatars, and much more!!
Flashbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:35 PM #4
gondortrooper

It's $60 bucks for 2,000 rounds people, they have smaller box's for better prices. plus i am going to ask for a Sponsor the next time i go there.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:38 PM #5
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by gondortrooper View Post
It's $60 bucks for 2,000 rounds people, they have smaller box's for better prices. plus i am going to ask for a Sponsor the next time i go there.
yeah, they have 2000 rounds for 45 too

i can get anarchy for 45.

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:50 PM #6
gondortrooper

Yeah, it's lame...i bet he will lower the Price once it hits him that he is losing customers.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:02 PM #7
az420balla (Banned)

no because to avoid rain, heat and other things that come along with other traditional fields over the indoor locations.
and i bet a brand new field is gonna throw out a sponsorship....

w/e never the less its great to see a place like this coming to az
more felds the better

Last edited by az420balla : 03-07-2009 at 06:25 PM.
az420balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:06 PM #8
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
im gunna love when late next year sudden impact will be cleaned up and turfed and airballed, oh and REBALL lol.

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Old 12-10-2007, 09:11 PM #9
gondortrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOC View Post
im gunna love when late next year sudden impact will be cleaned up and turfed and airballed, oh and REBALL lol.
Linky please.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:16 PM #10
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
www.disruptivepaintball.com

try that one

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Old 12-12-2007, 11:14 AM #11
gondortrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOC View Post
Thanks man.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:17 PM #12
BigDaddy26
BallinOuttaControl

$60 buck for paint is cheaper than other parts of the country... Some places are start at 60 buck and goto 100 for paint and still get good business.
BigDaddy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:27 PM #13
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
true, but the paint is either
A worth 60+ at a field
B the only paint for 100 miles

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Old 12-13-2007, 03:02 PM #14
B.A.G.M
Ballers Arena Gen. Man.

You guys are right, there is cheaper paint out there and cheaper places to play but they don't all look like my place or treat you with the same respect.

We are using Draxxus Silver, so your getting a quality paint for your hard earned money. We aren't trying to be unfair but this is a very unique place to play and it was a very large investment to put this place together.
B.A.G.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:35 PM #15
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation

bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.G.M View Post
You guys are right, there is cheaper paint out there and cheaper places to play but they don't all look like my place or treat you with the same respect.

We are using Draxxus Silver, so your getting a quality paint for your hard earned money. We aren't trying to be unfair but this is a very unique place to play and it was a very large investment to put this place together.
Well good luck with your field, it seems like most paintballers want everything for cheap or free. They always expect the "pm me for the best price". Keep doing what you are doing once it hit 110 degrees they will be playing at ballers and quietly complaining. to Ballers

I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
bigdaddyreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:14 AM #16
xSceneHeistx
CHING-WAH

the field is actually really nice at a great price. its $20 for entry and free air, which will get you from 10-closing. than $60 for decent paint. If you buy a bag and hopper ball, you'll actually have alot of fun. we played a few hours doing this
Old 12-16-2007, 02:56 PM #17
Pod Clepto v.2
catchy phrase goes here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddy26 View Post
$60 buck for paint is cheaper than other parts of the country... Some places are start at 60 buck and goto 100 for paint and still get good business.
This isn't other parts of the country.

Quote:

Draxxus silver is roughly $40-45 paint. So basically you're paying $20-$25 for the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyreg View Post
Well good luck with your field, it seems like most paintballers want everything for cheap or free. They always expect the "pm me for the best price". Keep doing what you are doing once it hit 110 degrees they will be playing at ballers and quietly complaining. to Ballers
They arne't expecting to get everything for free or cheap, but when you can get the same thing for cheaper why not?

I think indoor fields need to be more upfront about their fees. Instead of making up for the overhead(building, air-conditioning, etc.) that other, outdoor fields don't have by charging tons for paint why not just be upfront about it and charge $30-$35 for entry?

This would be a more tourny player friendly way of doing things, because when you have walkons that see the $20 entry fee is the same as other fields they will gladly go to the indoor one because they are shooting a bag or two a day. Where the tourny players also have to concider paint prices when they're shooting a box or two a day.
Pod Clepto v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:48 AM #18
sam68

The only problem I have is that if you buy a membership at Ballers ($480 a year) it only covers your entry for the year, which is going twice a month to cover you membership. Paint is still $60 case, for members there should be a price break on paint, even a $5 break would be decent and would sway my friends and I to go there.
sam68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:23 PM #19
spyderpower
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:

im sure this is the only complaint you get, paint too expenxive? ohh ive seen the threads on pbaz..

Trust
spyderpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 11:29 PM #20
bigdaddyreg
Im doing 10 in the nation

bigdaddyreg is a Supporting Member
bigdaddyreg supports Cereal Killerz 2
bigdaddyreg donated to help Peyton Trent
bigdaddyreg owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigdaddyreg supports our troops
bigdaddyreg is attending Decay of Nations VI
Now at this time the membership does not sound like a great deal, $60 a case is high, but you can go to 23 bps and spend $55 a case for paint. Ballers took a considerable investment 2.5 million if I am correct, how do you expect them to pay the bills and make money off their investment? once again once it hits 115 degrees, where are you going to play? Maybe I appreciate ballers because I am in Flagstaff where there is about a foot of snow on the ground and it is 15 degrees out side, also we have a sub par paintball shop and no field for approx 85 miles. If you dont like the price, then do go, but the funny part is you will go

I have expired infractions that are older than most members of PBNation
bigdaddyreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:17 PM #21
spyderpower
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyreg View Post
Now at this time the membership does not sound like a great deal, $60 a case is high, but you can go to 23 bps and spend $55 a case for paint. Ballers took a considerable investment 2.5 million if I am correct, how do you expect them to pay the bills and make money off their investment? once again once it hits 115 degrees, where are you going to play? Maybe I appreciate ballers because I am in Flagstaff where there is about a foot of snow on the ground and it is 15 degrees out side, also we have a sub par paintball shop and no field for approx 85 miles. If you dont like the price, then do go, but the funny part is you will go
well thats were 23 got the right idea, bring your own paint. and the admission fee

Trust
spyderpower is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups