PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-28-2007, 08:17 AM #22
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippmannlova View Post
Fox does take credit card, debit, and cash. And they rent HP tanks out for $5, I'm pretty sure they are 48/3000 Steel tanks. Ray correct me if I'm wrong.
Everything was correct except the rental tanks are steel 68/3000, not 48/3000.
And yes, the Stonehenge and Trapshoot speedball fields will be open at 11am with a Referee as long as there are 10 or more players that are ready to play.
PYROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2007, 10:01 PM #23
PYROMAN

Just hours away! Bust out your new toys you got for Chistmas.
There were 200+ players at last years Appreciation Day at Fox. Should be a great day to play at Fox!!
Old 12-29-2007, 12:12 AM #24
ubooze

Pyro, please make sure to have some battle swabs and straight squeegees on sale. Mine seem to have gone missing.
ubooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 06:34 AM #25
PYROMAN

They will be for sale, but not on sale, sorry. Most of the items being sold are either closeout items, dated items, or this years product that we need to sell to make room for 08 gear.
Besides, kind of hard to mark down a $6 swab.
CYA at the field.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:18 PM #26
wallify

Great day for paintball. A little chilly, but nothing a few layers couldn't take care of. The hot Chocolate was a huge plus, thanks Ray! See you guys again in the new year! Anything planed for the 18th anniversary in Feb?
wallify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:21 PM #27
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallify View Post
Great day for paintball. A little chilly, but nothing a few layers couldn't take care of. The hot Chocolate was a huge plus, thanks Ray! See you guys again in the new year! Anything planed for the 18th anniversary in Feb?
Yes, it was a great day to play. The local weather posted was only 24 degrees at noon, but it really didnt feel cold at the field today.
A special thanks goes out to the Open Game players for two reasons.
1. Everyone played very well together today. Its rare to have 150+ players on the field at one time and not have any complaints. The Referees were extremely happy with the turnout, and with the attitude of all the players. Thanks.
2. And thanks for taking the 10 minutes I requested between games so I could do some filming for my personal audition tape for an upcoming reality tv show. Ill keep everyone posted as to how this goes.
And WALLIFY, no problem on the Hot Chocolate. I hired guinea pigs to taste test it out, I dont do chocolate, so it was all on them for taste. And we have not finished the 2008 schedule at this time. Ill see if Tim wants to do anything in Feb for the Anniversary. Let me know if you have anything in particular in mind. Were always trying to figure out a way to keep the field active over those slow, cold winter months.

Thanks again to all the players that came out to play today at Fox!!
ReplyRegional Ups