Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-10-2007, 02:05 PM #22
def_pulse
Retired

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrain7557 View Post
BFG still has the same field, same tennis court with saw dust on it...dont wear cleats if you value your limbs
Haha yea, get a cheap pair of skate shoes. We'd like to do the BFG tourney as we haven't played as a team for a couple years now, but everything gets so dirty playing there. More than likely Team Phase will be there, to see how we do. Does anyone know how many teams are signed up so far?
DraXxus Paintball
Batteries Plus
def_pulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2007, 02:27 PM #23
Benk07 (Banned)

no i havent even signed up yet yea i havent played there since like 06 or something so it should be fun to be in there again. i cant wait. so how many teams think they will be there? my team and the guy above me so thats 2 who else add to the list

1. Switchblade
2. team phase
Benk07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:42 PM #24
protokid1453
rhapsodie hongroises

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by def_pulse View Post
Haha yea, get a cheap pair of skate shoes. We'd like to do the BFG tourney as we haven't played as a team for a couple years now, but everything gets so dirty playing there. More than likely Team Phase will be there, to see how we do. Does anyone know how many teams are signed up so far?
lol for the tourney on sunday there were 8 teams signed up and 3 showed. Bfg tourneys are generally complete jokes unless you sign up for one with decent prizes and stuff. More than likely at this point there are 0 teams signed up, by january 5th there could be 2-3, and by january 6th 1-2 of those teams will back out. That's been the situation for my team for bfg tourneys since July.

Edit: My team's playing the stinger tourney.
protokid1453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:02 PM #25
3rd revolutION
i like the vagiiiiii

everyones talking about this tourny in here so if everyone signs up it will be a good tourny. the tourny yesterday 4 teams signed up by the way and 4 teams showed up. one of the teams gun had problems and forfeit the rest of the tournament. i know because i ref the tournaments. if there are enough teams, like you guys are talking about here, the tournament will be great. ive been reffing the tournaments there for almost a year and when enough teams are there it always turns our great.

my advice is to sign up now and keep this thread going so more teams sign up and make it a fun tournament.
3rd revolutION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:07 PM #26
strostro
I'm not Jr, he's just OG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protokid1453 View Post
lol for the tourney on sunday there were 8 teams signed up and 3 showed. Bfg tourneys are generally complete jokes unless you sign up for one with decent prizes and stuff. More than likely at this point there are 0 teams signed up, by january 5th there could be 2-3, and by january 6th 1-2 of those teams will back out. That's been the situation for my team for bfg tourneys since July.

Edit: My team's playing the stinger tourney.
Lying burns bridges little boy. You should get you're facts straight before you post garbage like that. There were 4 teams signed up. I even told you on AIM because you asked me like 3 times. One team didn't come because they called in saying they didn't want to come because of the 'weather' and how it was predicted to be bad. We had an employee play as a one man team until his guns stopped working.

Then the night before you messed up your DM6 and blamed it on me because I wouldn't let you air it up in our mezzanine? Yeah. Sorry I won't let you shoot around in our open area when people are sitting around watching a movie.

Maybe if you didn't act like a cocky ***** everywhere you went people would care when you talk. Don't start **** when you can't back it up.

Brew City Paintball

Virtue Paintball

Planet Eclipse

Last edited by strostro : 12-10-2007 at 07:11 PM.
strostro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:10 PM #27
strostro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benk07 View Post
well if we get enough teams then it will be fun please come and play i ahvent been able to play here for like a year so i dont want them to cancel it. i swear it will be fun. did bfg get a new feild? is it turf? can i wear cleats?
It's still the tennis courts but things are slightly less destroyed. We patched the bunkers and they all stay inflated for almost the entire tourny.. only a few need a refill at the lunchbreak. Just wear normal running shoes or something like Dye ATC's and you'll be fine..

Brew City Paintball

Virtue Paintball

Planet Eclipse
Old 12-10-2007, 07:12 PM #28
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

MN_Rising owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MN_Rising supports Team VICIOUS
MN_Rising plays in the APPA D5 division
MN_Rising has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
We were thinking about throwing 2 teams into the tourney for experience's sake.
MN_Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:15 PM #29
3rd revolutION
i like the vagiiiiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by strostro View Post
Lying burns bridges little boy. You should get you're facts straight before you post garbage like that. There were 4 teams signed up. I even told you on AIM because you asked me like 3 times. One team didn't come because they called in saying they didn't want to come because of the 'weather' and how it was predicted to be bad. We had an employee play as a one man team until his guns stopped working.

Then the night before you messed up your DM6 and blamed it on me because I wouldn't let you air it up in our mezzanine? Yeah. Sorry I won't let you shoot around in our open area when people are sitting around watching a movie.

Maybe if you didn't act like a cocky ***** everywhere you went people would care when you talk. Don't start **** when you can't back it up.
HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
god i love you strommy
Old 12-10-2007, 07:50 PM #30
Benk07 (Banned)

ok so how many teams are there? can we just call to register and pay the day of? i havent played here in a long time. there is still going to be throphys right? well im going either way i need to shake the rust off are there any teams signed up? can i just call in to sign up?
Old 12-10-2007, 07:58 PM #31
strostro

There are no teams signed up as of yet, but as it seems there is some interest. You can call tomorrow and register your team if you would like. If I remember correctly if you pay before the day of the tourny the price of admission is $15 and it's $20 day of the tourny. There are trophies for 1-3 places. The store opens at noon tomorrow and closes at 7PM. The number is 1-262-510-7902

Brew City Paintball

Virtue Paintball

Planet Eclipse
Old 12-10-2007, 08:02 PM #32
Benk07 (Banned)

ok sweet i will register and will have my brother pay sometime this week ok thanks
Old 12-10-2007, 08:15 PM #33
D.P.4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrain7557 View Post
BFG still has the same field, same tennis court with saw dust on it...dont wear cleats if you value your limbs
I wish I won three games at chicago
Old 12-10-2007, 08:16 PM #34
strostro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P.4life View Post
Shazaaaaaam son.

Brew City Paintball

Virtue Paintball

Planet Eclipse
Old 12-10-2007, 08:24 PM #35
Benk07 (Banned)

hey are there going to be any prize tournys this summer? im looking for a good place to play and all that and i was wondering if there were going to be any. you should make a top dog tourny and have a sweet prize like a mini or a pmr or something
Old 12-10-2007, 08:44 PM #36
WisconsinFalcFan

Team Fantom is most likely there
Old 12-10-2007, 08:52 PM #37
3rd revolutION
i like the vagiiiiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P.4life View Post
i dont get it...
Old 12-10-2007, 08:56 PM #38
Benk07 (Banned)

yea i dont either but what ever i hope there is a good turn out i want to play
Old 12-10-2007, 08:59 PM #39
WisconsinFalcFan

Quote:
i want to go so please dont let them cancel the tourny like they did the last one. post here if ur goin.

Team switchblade is going to be there
Quote:
I will have a team there
Quote:
i think if enough teams register this should be fun so everyone register early cuz i havent played in a bfg tourny in like a year or so and i want to try that again
Quote:
well if we get enough teams then it will be fun please come and play i ahvent been able to play here for like a year so i dont want them to cancel it.
Quote:
no i havent even signed up yet yea i havent played there since like 06 or something so it should be fun to be in there again. i cant wait. so how many teams think they will be there? my team and the guy above me so thats 2 who else add to the list

1. Switchblade
2. team phase
Quote:
ok so how many teams are there? can we just call to register and pay the day of? i havent played here in a long time. there is still going to be throphys right? well im going either way i need to shake the rust off are there any teams signed up? can i just call in to sign up?
Quote:
ok sweet i will register and will have my brother pay sometime this week ok thanks
Quote:
hey are there going to be any prize tournys this summer? im looking for a good place to play and all that and i was wondering if there were going to be any. you should make a top dog tourny and have a sweet prize like a mini or a pmr or something
Quote:
yea i dont either but what ever i hope there is a good turn out i want to play

no, really?
Old 12-10-2007, 09:04 PM #40
Benk07 (Banned)

hey what ever i started this thread so i can say what i want if u dont like it gtfo ok or ill report u for flaming
Old 12-10-2007, 09:52 PM #41
WisconsinFalcFan

Quote:
hey what ever i started this thread so i can say what i want if u dont like it gtfo ok or ill report u for flaming
hey dude i didnt mean any offense.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:00 PM #42
Benk07 (Banned)

ok thats kool i just dont like people flaming and stuff like that but ill see u at that tourny ok what is ur team name?
ReplyRegional Ups