Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-24-2016, 11:08 PM #1
gideonsd

Want an automag

Been out of it for a long time. All the new guns look the same and i like my mag anyway so i think im just gonna end up buying another. how diffiicult is it to maintain ur mag, i never had problems but idk maybe theres somthing about the current scene i just don't know? do u guys play with your mags still?
gideonsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2016, 01:18 AM #2
automagsrule
LOIC

I shoot my mag every time I play. I tear her down before big events but most of the time all the maintenance I perform is toweling down the outside and 2 drops of oil in the macro fitting.
automagsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 11:47 AM #3
Ragu310

Not sure where you are located but Tunaball 9 is coming up in New Jersey. It's all about Automags and classic markers.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...TB-9-Roll-Call!
Ragu310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 11:51 AM #4
C_losjoker

I always bring at least one automag to the field, if the other ones let me down or I forget batteries, the mag does not. Plus all the young ones always ask what the hell are you playing with. And damn that is so heavy.
C_losjoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 08:19 PM #5
gideonsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragu310 View Post
Not sure where you are located but Tunaball 9 is coming up in New Jersey. It's all about Automags and classic markers.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...TB-9-Roll-Call!
I love tunas and I love automags so that sounds really good but im in San Diego. sounds really cool tho
gideonsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 08:52 PM #6
Sean_Chip

Automags really haven't changed much except for aesthetics and weight. IMO - probably one of the easiest guns to maintain. If you're in the search of a mag, shoot me a PM. I have a few automags that I'm selling and can answer any questions that you might have.

Automags are the only guns that I shoot. I love them! Plus they're fun guns to build!
Sean_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 10:43 PM #7
Garminguru

I just played with mine yesterday. I switched to pump a couple of years ago and literally had not shot my mag until yesterday. Aired her up, pushed and shoved on the micro line a little, and went to shooting darts immediately!
Garminguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 12:18 PM #8
automagsrule
LOIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
I always bring at least one automag to the field, if the other ones let me down or I forget batteries, the mag does not. Plus all the young ones always ask what the hell are you playing with. And damn that is so heavy.
I get the old timers who associate mag's with SS and they grab mine and say damn that is so light.
automagsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:55 PM #9
93klauss

They multiply like rabbits, be wary of what you wish for... GL