PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-07-2007, 10:15 PM #22
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
I have no idea. Lam is being lazy I guess.

At least I had the sense to edit out my giant flame post when I realised how dumb this is. Also, I believe there is a better forum for this.
______
___

RAINBOW<3
TheImPgoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2007, 10:36 PM #23
biggm28
It's Big M

biggm28 is a Paintball photographer
biggm28 is Legendary
biggm28 is Boss
This tread is funny. I love SP. I have been there for there tech class. Man and I'll tell ya, they treated us fantastic. We sat thru a couple hours of class and went and played paintball after class....INDOOR FEILD IS THE BOMB BTW...They took us out for dinner...I got drunk w/ Mike from Virtue, The bangin' sec. at the front desk, and the Pres. of the comp. Bill ( I think sean might of even been there. People dont bash them They are a good comp. They are in it for the sport to grow. There markers are Quaility Made if you call them for tech support you get it. Now could they be better? Of course, Everyone can. You can bash me for liking SP, but guess what? Everyone has had a Ion, Shocker or Impluse so There ya go.......Should of kept the Russians thou
biggm28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:37 AM #24
MurderFX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImPgoD View Post
I edited this because I'm simply not wasting either of our time by disproving your little arguement point by point. Also, I will NOT turn any of these threads into a giant flame thread. No thanks.
-----
You deleted it because you have no valid point that can disprove anything I said.

Oklahoma D-Day 2012 - German Army - Join the fun
MurderFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:45 AM #25
Carcajou

hey murder, if you dont have somthing worthwile to contribute to the thread you can stay out, its evident we have a bunch of SP fanboys here and here is not much you can say to change our minds to please just gtfo
And Shepherd's we shall be for thee my Lord for thee; Power hath descended forth from thy hands; That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands; So we shall flow a river forth to thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti......
Carcajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:48 AM #26
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

You are simply instigating, trying so hard to look cool and badass. I will not argue.

If you are going to act like a fool and try to look like you know it all, just leave. This is the eos forum, NOT the forum for argueing about patents.

tl;dr Leave.
______
___

RAINBOW<3

Last edited by TheImPgoD : 12-08-2007 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:03 AM #27
Sean@smartpartswest
Living Legends May 18-20!

has been a member for 10 years
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends III
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends V
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggm28 View Post
This tread is funny. I love SP. I have been there for there tech class. Man and I'll tell ya, they treated us fantastic. We sat thru a couple hours of class and went and played paintball after class....INDOOR FEILD IS THE BOMB BTW...They took us out for dinner...I got drunk w/ Mike from Virtue, The bangin' sec. at the front desk, and the Pres. of the comp. Bill ( I think sean might of even been there. People dont bash them They are a good comp. They are in it for the sport to grow. There markers are Quaility Made if you call them for tech support you get it. Now could they be better? Of course, Everyone can. You can bash me for liking SP, but guess what? Everyone has had a Ion, Shocker or Impluse so There ya go.......Should of kept the Russians thou
I have been at every tech class and every tech class dinner

I was with Mike also at the bar at Mountain View Inn. Anyways, what Murder posted is correct. Sorry Impgod. I do love you and all

smart.corps.sean@gmail.com

www.cpxsports.com
www.livinglegendsofpaintball.com
Sean@smartpartswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:44 PM #28
MurderFX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcajou View Post
hey murder, if you dont have somthing worthwile to contribute to the thread you can stay out, its evident we have a bunch of SP fanboys here and here is not much you can say to change our minds to please just gtfo

I'm actually defending SP here ~ it was the other guy who made an open ended false statement and then stated I was trying to start drama. I'm only trying to post the truths from a non-biased perspective totally outside the realm of paintball. I'm also not a a SP fanboy ~ I like all their products I own, they all work great, but I don't consider myself a fanboy. I will be buying another SP marker in the future as I love my current one.

Again the other guy posted an open ended statement that was false in regardes to patents/patent laws/Smart Parts and I wanted it known that his statements were false. He then continued to post BS about it.

Oklahoma D-Day 2012 - German Army - Join the fun
MurderFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:03 PM #29
Sean@smartpartswest

I do thank you for posting. You are correct in what you posted. The problem is that people think we bought the patent rights from PVI back in the day. The truth is, that SP approached PVI to design a gun for us. We developed the shocker with PVI and both owned the rights to the patent. PVI failed to upkeep their end of the patent, which was going to nulify ours. So we had to get their half in order to upkeep the patent. This is where the confusion normally is and where everything starts with Smart Parts. I was one of the originators of the SP hate group back in 1998 on Pbnation. I have learned that I was wrong on most everything sicne I have worked here 3.5 years.

www.cpxsports.com
Old 12-10-2007, 04:29 PM #30
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

I was not speaking of that patent. And how is "You just edited your post because you have nothing to disprove mine"(Not exact.) not instigating an arguement? That encourages anger and rage in that person and the want to justify his/her point.
Once again, I will NOT take my time to prove you wrong. There is no need to.
______
___

RAINBOW<3

Last edited by TheImPgoD : 12-10-2007 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:00 AM #31
MAPCoordinator
SP Customer Care

MAPCoordinator is a Supporting Member
MAPCoordinator donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggm28 View Post
Awwe! I am glad you had fun at the tech class. I don't know how many times I've said to the Smart Parts, Inc. haters to come by the factory and see us. I know I work for Smart Parts, Inc. and could have a biased opinion, but I love this place. I really enjoy coming to work everyday, especially with all the others that I work with. This is a family owned business and I feel we love our jobs here because of this. With big companies in any industry, they are being bought and sold or whatever else. With a family owned business like Smart Parts, Inc. they can focus their attention to the quality of the products and listen to the opinions of their customers without the interuption of random big corporation crap. A lot of why people hate SP is exactly like Sean tells it; a bunch of misinformed youngsters or people who THINK they know what happens(ed) even though they have no idea (and never could know anyway.) My comment to this thread and every other SP hate thread is don't believe everything you read. I could type a bunch of non-sense here and that doesn't make it true, right?

Tootles!
-Rebecca
Old 12-13-2007, 11:13 AM #32
Dooku
AKA ... Count Scoobith

Right on Sean and Rebecca...

I'm Count Dooku... since I wrote it... It must be true. *Cough it really is true, I'm dooku cough*
I've been dealing with the SP haters since I got my Imp years ago.
I've actually turned some of them onto SP markers. That's pretty much all they shoot now or they don't hate on them anymore.

From talking with the Smart Corp guys the last couple years in the sppl, I really get the family impression from them. Very cool guys, and I can't wait until the MI sppl in 08.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post29959238

Last edited by Dooku : 12-13-2007 at 11:22 AM.
Dooku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:03 PM #33
FatBallr
HESaves

Let me tell you guys a little story.
I've been playing Paintball for a little over 16 years. I've had every gun you can possibly own. I have ALWAYS gone back to Smart Parts. After shooting Dye, MacDev, WDP, WGP, Kingman, AKA, and AGD. During all these ownerships of these guns I've ALWAYS had a SP gun there just in case the one I was useing was down. Mind you it hasn't always been one of the top end markers but it's always been there to help out. So now I don't own anything but SP. I wish they made Hoppers because I'd own one of those. I have never had a bad situation with them. Never. I think I own over 1500 worth of SP markers right now and have used them for all of my orders. I get all of my info from them and always get it fast.
I never really had any big problems with other companies either, but the people at SP have always treated me and my orders, and problems fast with no questions. Other companies have helped just not a great as SP. That, at least for me, goes a long way when it come to what company I'm going to support. I know some people talk bad about SP but people talk bad about anything that's successfull. I don't talk bad about other companies because there are people that support them and like them just as much as I support SP and like their product. I just like the way the Nerve, Ion, and Shocker shoot and operate. I've owned DM's all the way to the 7, and just don't like how they feel and shoot. I don't HATE Dye because I don't like the DM and PM lines. I don't hate WDP because the Angel isn't the easiest gun to work on. So people are going to hate SP because of how well of a company they are, there is nothing you can do about it. You won't change their mind just like how they won't change yours.
To the SP guys that read this and the other posts that help us out. Thanks again for always being there and for always looking out for the customer. Just keep up the good work and we'll always be there for you!
Thansk again guys!
Sean
FatBallr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:40 PM #34
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAPCoordinator View Post
Awwe! I am glad you had fun at the tech class. I don't know how many times I've said to the Smart Parts, Inc. haters to come by the factory and see us. I know I work for Smart Parts, Inc. and could have a biased opinion, but I love this place. I really enjoy coming to work everyday, especially with all the others that I work with. This is a family owned business and I feel we love our jobs here because of this. With big companies in any industry, they are being bought and sold or whatever else. With a family owned business like Smart Parts, Inc. they can focus their attention to the quality of the products and listen to the opinions of their customers without the interuption of random big corporation crap. A lot of why people hate SP is exactly like Sean tells it; a bunch of misinformed youngsters or people who THINK they know what happens(ed) even though they have no idea (and never could know anyway.) My comment to this thread and every other SP hate thread is don't believe everything you read. I could type a bunch of non-sense here and that doesn't make it true, right?

Tootles!
-Rebecca

I do hope you aren't referring to me on the "misinformed youngster" comment. True, most of what is posted that is negative about SP is false, some of it is true. I do hope you and Sean continue to be helpful here.
______
___

RAINBOW<3
Old 12-13-2007, 07:13 PM #35
Carcajou

i knew about the SP hate before i bought my EOS, I broke it slightly, yes i know breaking something slightly is an interesting way to put it, it broke due to a screw length issue and damaged my back cap (not bad enough to cause serious damage but enough damage that it made it difficult to thread on and off) the guys at smart parts sent me a new part no cost no questions asked. i've worked in warehouses in shipping and receiving, i've worked at starbucks. i'm currently working on my automotive apprenticeship. and smart parts as a company has with little to no questions asked performed the most amazing customer service i have experienced. bar none.

i have however heard of other marker manufacturers looking at someone who had just purchased some goods and done something like i had and the consumer has been told they voided the warrenty
And Shepherd's we shall be for thee my Lord for thee; Power hath descended forth from thy hands; That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands; So we shall flow a river forth to thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti......
Carcajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:28 PM #36
X-Shocker-X
8======D

people say that they made a lawsuit just to get sponsorship money.

i think Odyssey was stupid to sue Draxxus because they said that Draxxus's hoppers (pulse) looked a lot like there hoppers and that the feed system was similar, to the halo

pulse hopper are sick. the FEED, not drop, feed 42bps right out of the box and have a bigger paint capacity too!

Last edited by X-Shocker-X : 12-13-2007 at 10:13 PM.
X-Shocker-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:08 PM #37
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

Looks? I thought it was the feed system.
______
___

RAINBOW<3
Old 12-14-2007, 09:19 AM #38
MAPCoordinator
SP Customer Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImPgoD View Post
I do hope you aren't referring to me on the "misinformed youngster" comment. True, most of what is posted that is negative about SP is false, some of it is true. I do hope you and Sean continue to be helpful here.
Nope, that was a generality. There are a lot of youngsters that think they know everything cause the read something from some all-knowing prophecy on PBnation.com. It is frustrating to sit here and read some of the stuff that is either blown out of proportion or just pure fabrications due misinformation. However, I have a feeling I will be around for a long time, so not to worry!
Old 12-14-2007, 09:23 AM #39
MAPCoordinator
SP Customer Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Shocker-X View Post

i think Odyssey was stupid to sue Draxxus because they said that Draxxus's hoppers (pulse) looked a lot like there hoppers and that the feed system was similar, to the halo

pulse hopper are sick. the FEED, not drop, feed 42bps right out of the box and have a bigger paint capacity too!
My above sentiments exactly. I've actually never heard this one before or even how this makes any sense.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:13 AM #40
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAPCoordinator View Post
Nope, that was a generality. There are a lot of youngsters that think they know everything cause the read something from some all-knowing prophecy on PBnation.com. It is frustrating to sit here and read some of the stuff that is either blown out of proportion or just pure fabrications due misinformation. However, I have a feeling I will be around for a long time, so not to worry!
I love when people post things and ideas that are total bull****, then when they realise it, they try to back out. It is often funny, sometimes hilarious, but it is annoying anyways. Misinformation is a key aspect of Pbn's future.
______
___

RAINBOW<3
Old 12-14-2007, 10:16 AM #41
Sean@smartpartswest

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Shocker-X View Post

Misinformation right there and it is not about us for once. That is incorrect about what happened and is only speculation. I personally have 3 pulses. Parts of the issue has to do with the RF feature. And there is more about it as well. I only know bits and pieces. And that is how rumors and mis information starts... not having all the info.

www.cpxsports.com

Last edited by Sean@smartpartswest : 12-14-2007 at 10:20 AM.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:31 AM #42
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

Oh yes Sean you know everything.
______
___

RAINBOW<3