PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 12:15 AM #85
johnyblaze139

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillBox818 View Post
Technically, yes, although if we are not packed tomorrow, we’ll try to hook you up some. Our “multi-hour blocks” are still a work in progress. But we will make sure you get your moneys worth. You can shoot a crap load of balls in a few hours. Tonight we have two players on a 3 hr. marathon; they have each shot over 8000 balls.
This is true, I had a good time today and felt that one day there did a lot more for me than at the field. But than again that is me, try it out for your self.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-22-2007, 01:44 AM #86
Trinity1386

God I wanted to be there so badly today, but my car got jacked by my dad in the afternoon.... he needed it for something.

I'll probably be there some time after Christmas maybe I'll have some money then. I hate not having time for a job because of other commitments i need some sort of income otherwise everything is just going out.

I will talk to you more when I get there but if I come out there I'm going to be there a while, and I know you're still working out multiple hour setups and monthly membership prices was talked about on here once too. Keep working up plans and working hard I'll see you boys after Christmas, Merry Christmas to you all!

Can't wait to get out there,
-Nick
Old 12-22-2007, 01:02 PM #87
pbkid777
Move Freely

pbkid777 helped look for balloons
yea I'll just go after x-mas, because its 1/2 the price so i can play for 4 hrs for 40 bucks.
Philippians 4:13

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”-Gail Devers
Old 12-22-2007, 03:15 PM #88
AdamAlone
Who can argue with that?

Johnyblaze139 and I were out there yesterday, I shot a boatload of paint, roughly 3 cases worth in about 3 hours. I learned alot and got to sharpen some of my skills, and on top of that I got to break in my gun which was just an added benefit. They were really cool, really knowledgable and really helpful, anytime I was doing something wrong they would point it out and give me tips. Also, my hats off to you guys cuz you have figured out a way to have a legitimate business and play paintball any day of the week...must be nice!!
Old 12-22-2007, 07:11 PM #89
KillBox818

The Lunatics are always welcome at the Kill Box. Thanks for your support. We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and that you will join us next week for our half price special so that you can use all your new paintball toys.
8001 Langdon ave.
Van Nuys, Ca. 91406
(818) 786-8225
Old 12-22-2007, 09:15 PM #90
bobbyc818

bobbyc818 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillBox818 View Post
The Lunatics are always welcome at the Kill Box. Thanks for your support. We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and that you will join us next week for our half price special so that you can use all your new paintball toys.
thanks dan for having the guys out there.we will defenetely come back for some more paintballing during the week

VANGUARD FACTORY RED
Old 12-26-2007, 02:27 AM #91
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon helped look for balloons
Blacc Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Blacc Dragon supports Team VICIOUS
Blacc Dragon posts videos on PbNation
Blacc Dragon is Legendary
What are your hours tomorrow?
Old 12-26-2007, 02:34 AM #92
F33NY
Chris Hansen Approved

Ill probably be coming here soon once someone pms me monthly membership prices.

CHRIST KREW
FEEDBACK
HK
SCA
"Originally posted by begley09: the HK droid is much like Hannah Montanas blonde wig, It transforms you into something everyone loves! But without it, your just plain old Miley"
Old 12-26-2007, 02:47 AM #93
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by F33NY View Post
Ill probably be coming here soon once someone pms me monthly membership prices.
Why not try it out to make sure you would want a monthly membership?
Old 12-27-2007, 01:13 AM #94
Trinity1386

I finally made it, and it was amazing!

Finally was able to get in and check KillBox out today and let me say, it was amazing!

I went in and did an hour with instruction and had to stop half way threw and take a break because I was so tired. This hour workout/training was definitely more then what I bargained for. I feel like I learned a lot in just that little, or not so little, hour.

Dan and all the guys that were there working or just hanging out or whatever they were doing were really nice and never knocked on me because I'm not very good. Instead they pointed out what I was doing wrong and showed me how to fix it in a nice manner.

I can't wait to go back and I think as long as I have free time I will be spending a lot of time there, but I'm going to have to take a few days to re-cooperate I'm a little soar.

Thanks guys for everything, I hope everything works out for you guys and all goes well in your reball training facility endeavor.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:43 AM #95
KillBox818

Thanks for the props Trin. Our aim it to make sure that everyone who enters the Kill Box comes out a better player. It would be interesting to find out from those of you who have come in for a workou,t how their session compares to that of a day at the field; in terms of level of exhaustion, amount of paint shot, tactics/skills learned, etc.

Don't forget that non-instructional sessions are just $10 and hour this week only.
8001 Langdon ave.
Van Nuys, Ca. 91406
(818) 786-8225
Old 12-27-2007, 02:47 PM #96
johnyblaze139

Hey Dan, when are you putting up those pics you took? By the way see you later today, I'll probably be there at like 5:30ish.

Edit: This is Lawrence/Lorenzo in case you are wondering..
Old 12-27-2007, 05:14 PM #97
Craigy

has been a member for 10 years
I am still on vacation!! off to Berlin tomorow, but man am I missing the practice I was getting!!! I have a whole lot of drills I have been putting together, for an advanced class and a beginner class...so be ready to work!! I wont be able to respond after this so everyone have a safe and happy new year!!! and I will see you guys on the 3rd

Craigy
Old 12-27-2007, 05:20 PM #98
Mattsballs
SD Pirate

Bye Craigy have fun in Germany with the Hasselhoff

FEEDBACK

R.I.P Jon Saligumba
Misc. Gun Parts F/S
Posted Productions shirts and Scott's Camera F/S
Stolen EGO 09 Brown w/black parts and blue trigger in So-Cal PM me if you see it
Old 12-27-2007, 08:10 PM #99
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Happy New Year Craigy! Have fun in Berlin!
Old 12-27-2007, 09:10 PM #100
mr.bata

Thanks Dan for letting my brother and I make a mess today. We are pretty soar after all that snap shotting and drills we did. We learned alot about our body posture in the hour we spent training. Its great, what youve done...opening up a re-ball training center. Well be back for more practice later. See you soon!
L7- Lucky Stage 4 with Mac Noid-critical trigger-cp short reg-lapco feedneck-A.A. freak
-Empire Halo
BallzOut Paintball So Cal
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
Old 12-27-2007, 09:28 PM #101
F33NY
Chris Hansen Approved

How n33bish is beginner?

CHRIST KREW
FEEDBACK
HK
SCA
"Originally posted by begley09: the HK droid is much like Hannah Montanas blonde wig, It transforms you into something everyone loves! But without it, your just plain old Miley"
Old 12-28-2007, 01:38 AM #102
KillBox818

Quote:
Originally Posted by F33NY View Post
How n33bish is beginner?
We generally consider a beginner level player to be one with 6-8 months of playing experience, although every individual is different. We do a skills assessment at the beginning of a players first instructional session, and will structure their workouts based on that assessment as well the players requests.
8001 Langdon ave.
Van Nuys, Ca. 91406
(818) 786-8225
Old 12-28-2007, 01:42 AM #103
KillBox818

Trinity, let us know if you are missing your allen wrenches, we found a set on the ground shortly after you left the other day.

Also if any one from the CUTTHROATS is reading this, we would appreciate our yellow allen wrench set back. I beleive that there is an "818" engraved on the side. Not to single anyone out, but we have been missing them since you guys were over last.
Thanks,
Kill Box Staff
8001 Langdon ave.
Van Nuys, Ca. 91406
(818) 786-8225
Old 12-30-2007, 12:17 AM #104
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Are you guys going to be open on Monday? If so, what time?
Old 12-30-2007, 02:52 AM #105
KillBox818

Neg, we will not be open Monday, as it is the last day of this year we will be partaking in debaucheries actions and events, that may include; well, better not list them on pbn. However VIP Friends of Kill Box are invited over for a slosh day. If your not sure what that is, or are under 21, sorry your not elite and we will c u later in the week.
8001 Langdon ave.
Van Nuys, Ca. 91406
(818) 786-8225
Closed Thread