Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-06-2007, 02:46 PM #1
unlimited

2008 Team Unlimited D3 XBall Tryouts

This January, Team Unlimited will be holding their first ever OPEN tryouts in hopes of acquiring new talent for the 2008 PSP Division III XBall season. We are a young team with plenty of potential, who recently concluded our second season as a team. It was our first season with full national participation and we ended it ranked 4th overall in the 2007 PSP D3 5-man series, and winning the 2007 PSP World Cup.

Tryouts will be conducted through a two-part process. The first of which will be open to all players. Then, select players will be invited back shortly after for a private session with the current team members and coach. We are looking for 3-5 players to add to our roster. Both potential D2 spots are still available. We DO plan on picking up players!

The first round of tryouts will be held at Unlimited Paintball's indoor playing facility in Florence, KY (approx. 15 mi. south of Cincinnati) on Sunday, January 13th, beginning at 9:00 AM. They will consist of a series of drills, scenario situations, and actual game play.* Cost will be $35/ case, and in hopes of making tryouts as affordable as possible, field entry and air fees will be waived.

We have a great list of not only sponsors within the paintball industry, but outside corporate sponsors as well. It is VERY important to Team Unlimited to maintain a positive image out of respect for ourselves, the parents, sponsors and the entire paintball community. With that said, personalities and attitudes will also be taken into consideration for the selection process.

All players of Team Unlimited are required to make 3 mandatory practices a month (typically held on Sundays), and must also commit to and be able to play each of the five PSP events in the 2008 season. Players must have a reliable means of transportation and be able to attend the events.

Unlimited is an indoor facility with XL turf. If you are not accustomed to playing on this type of surface, Unlimited Paintball WILL be open regular store hours 11am-11pm on Saturday, January 12th for our weekly tournament player-aimed open play. This would be an opportune time for players looking to tryout to familiarize themselves with the field. Regular pricing will apply. To avoid any confusion, those prices can be found at www.unlimited-paintball.com. Directions to the field are also on the website.

So, if you plan on attending, please RSVP to this thread by either PM'ing myself or by posting here. You can also PM me with any other questions regarding this try out.

Thanks,
Doug Cox
Team Unlimited

Last edited by unlimited : 01-06-2008 at 04:55 PM.
unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2007, 07:41 PM #2
xTHORx
Just wont to play any one

Whats up my name is Billy Sewell and I would like to git in to this sport any help with gitting a team to play with for fun or giting on a team would be help full you can reach me her or at liz_billy_sewell@yahoo.com thanks.
xTHORx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:48 AM #3
unlimited

We have had a big response to the tryouts. If you are planning to attend please PM me so I can get a good count of how many players will be there.
unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote