PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-28-2016, 11:31 PM #1
DocsMachine
Yeah, I can make that.

has been a member for 10 years
Who in Anchorage used to have a Sandridge 'Cocker?

Sometime around 2004-2005, I think, I got in a Sandridge Autococker from a player in Anchorage, I think during one of the MSTS events. I was supposed to repair and mod it, and return it when I came up for the next event.

As I recall, the customer didn't show up at the following event, so I was unable to deliver it. He contacted me a short while later, and, I think (hey, it's been over a decade ) we made arrangements to have it picked up, or to hand it off at another upcoming event. That, too, never happened, and I didn't hear from the owner again for a couple of years.

He emailed me again, out of the blue, as I recall around maybe '08 or '09? And I replied, but I don't think I ever got a reply in return.

Anyway, I still have the marker, although it is no longer technically a Sandridge anymore (which was part of the original modifications to be done back then.) I would like to find the original owner, and either return it to him, or buy it outright.

I do not have any contact information for the owner, as I received the gun in person, and stupidly didn't fill out a contact/job form since it was supposed to be returned in person too. (And people usually don't just forget they owned a Sandridge. )

If the owner reads this, please contact me at your earliest convenience, and let me know what kind and color the gun was, what kind of condition it was in when you handed it off, and what mod you wanted done, so I know it's you.

If any of you other Alaskan players know who I'm talking about, also please let me know. Even if you just know his name, but don't have any contact information.

I'll keep trying through 2017, so unless I've posted that he's been found, assume the search is still on and I'm still looking for the owner.

If I haven't been able to reach him by this time next year (2017) I figure I'll have done my due dilligence.

Thanks for your help.
Doc.
(Confusing the hell out of nonplayers every Monday, Wednesday and Friday since 2002.)
NEW, too! The Definitive Guide to Paintball in the Movies!
DocsMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups