Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2009, 03:24 PM #463
loki007

yep, looked it up and its about 8.3 minutes for sun to travel to earth. good catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by C MacKN View Post
People please! LMAO " I'm scared $hitless ". There is nothing to be afraid of, the world is not going to end. Lets say it does end ( which it isn't ) you have to die someday anyways, you just better be a christian before you die if you want to go to the right place. I'm not here to start an arguement whether or not you believe in God because that is your decision and you will find out one day yourself that he is real. I have had a couple life experiences where what happened was unexplainable and the only answer to it was that God interviened. Most people want proof to believe, I felt the same way, I have had my proof and I know he is real and life is so much better if you have God in your heart.
agreed, arguing about whether one believes or not is fairly futile as that struggle is most important in one's own mind. God is something you come to--or dont on your own terms.

with that said, don't you DARE suggest that God is a "HE" or a she for that matter. God is the spiritual bond between all things living or dead. it is acceptable to say he as a matter of convenience within sentence structure because it flows better, but i am guessing from the little Christianity comment you picture the man in the clouds and perhaps even a white Jesus or even (god help you) a white god.

Another thing: GOD DOESN'T CARE about what you believe, God cares THAT you believe. do the fking research, christianity is a young reliegeon, which takes bits and pieces from everything else preceeding it. there is no RIGHT religeon. if you are a christian, you are a sun worshiper. the christmas holiday was celebrated long before christ was alive to celebrate the solstice-- didn't you ever wonder why we celebrated his birthday on the 25th of december when instead historical information points to a spring or fall birth?
loki007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2009, 03:38 PM #464
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

Quote:
Originally Posted by C MacKN View Post
People please! LMAO " I'm scared $hitless ". There is nothing to be afraid of, the world is not going to end. Lets say it does end ( which it isn't ) you have to die someday anyways, you just better be a christian before you die if you want to go to the right place. I'm not here to start an arguement whether or not you believe in God because that is your decision and you will find out one day yourself that he is real. I have had a couple life experiences where what happened was unexplainable and the only answer to it was that God interviened. Most people want proof to believe, I felt the same way, I have had my proof and I know he is real and life is so much better if you have God in your heart.
Dude you're dumb. Stop posting this stuff in every thread. You can't just say 'I'm not trying to start an argument' and then start an argument. Keep that stuff in the CK thread. Christ.

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Derr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:35 PM #465
Tippmann KiD213
Lines in my face

Annual Supporting Member
I had a dream last night, which scared me a bit.

I have a lot of Deja Vu, my dad has seen things happen in the future that had happened long after he saw it.

I believe I inherited the trait more or less.

My dream, I was with all of my family, my mothers side. And we were watching the moon, and suddenly, the moon swirled with a gray smoke around it. Like if it wrapped around it, it was weird. But then a rock (comet, meteor, something) came through the sky, and everyone was shocked. Then I saw some fighter jets or something, hit it with a missle, to stop it or something, which only resulted in it splitting in half. And my mother, said to her brothers and sisters, we came into the world together, now were leaving together. And the flaming comet hit the earth about 30-40 miles away, which I died. But when I died, i felt like i was sleeping, and i saw something like a chart or something, saying all the things in my life. Birthdate, biggest regret, first girlfriend, all things that happened through my life. Which my age when I die is around this time so I didnt live my life out. But then like I had the same dream again, but this time I was at someones house, and my football team was there, like if there was a party, but the moon swirled again but I dont remember if it was a comet again or some kind of missle. But I died then too, and went to heaven I think, or purgatory. I dont know.

It scared me, and just wondering what you all think.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:13 PM #466
ifgoalie21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippmann KiD213 View Post

I have a lot of Deja Vu, my dad has seen things happen in the future that had happened long after he saw it.

My dream, I was with all of my family, my mothers side. And we were watching the moon, and suddenly, the moon swirled with a gray smoke around it. Like if it wrapped around it, it was weird. But then a rock (comet, meteor, something) came through the sky, and everyone was shocked. Then I saw some fighter jets or something, hit it with a missle, to stop it or something, which only resulted in it splitting in half. And my mother, said to her brothers and sisters, we came into the world together, now were leaving together. And the flaming comet hit the earth about 30-40 miles away, which I died. But when I died, i felt like i was sleeping, and i saw something like a chart or something, saying all the things in my life. Birthdate, biggest regret, first girlfriend, all things that happened through my life. Which my age when I die is around this time so I didnt live my life out. But then like I had the same dream again, but this time I was at someones house, and my football team was there, like if there was a party, but the moon swirled again but I dont remember if it was a comet again or some kind of missle. But I died then too, and went to heaven I think, or purgatory. I dont know.

ive been having weird dreams for about a month straight now. none relating to what you just said but yeah...
ifgoalie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:09 AM #467
IMA2K5ER
NO COMPROMISE

IMA2K5ER owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
IMA2K5ER supports DLX Technology
nah not really just live your life to the fullest dont worry about that kind of stuff no one can predict the future.
IMA2K5ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:16 AM #468
RamboPreacher
Player not a Pro.

RamboPreacher is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
i dreamed a dream last night too. was it a precog.?
I found myself wearing BDU's, and the officer on duty in the middle of the night at a local fort. someone came in and didn't want to sign in, so I didn't let him in the office. he began to get physical and I mean very physical.

First he bashed his fists on the counter and it broke to smithereans. as I approached him to stop him, I realized that i too had super strength. I began to easily prevail. he turned tail and jumped to the air and began to fly away. I took to teh air as well, easily caught up with him, and we began to fight in mid-air.

this time, he was prevailing, and so I instantly grew long yellow, big, hair and the power exuded from me, I quickly dispatched him; but not before he confessed to where he hid the nuclear device near the fort. I quickly flew to the location, saw that it was going to detonate in a few seconds and I lifted it out of the ground and flew it to space where I threw it, not in time to get past the moon, where it exploded just off the surface as it was passing from my throw.
Member of: † Christ † Krew † #82

"I believe, in order to understand" or "I understand in order to believe": Augustine/Anselm (paraphrase)
"Science, and especially physics is not about 'truths' - It's about forming beliefs that are less false"; Dr. S. James Gates, Jr.
RamboPreacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:58 AM #469
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboPreacher View Post

this time, he was prevailing, and so I instantly grew long yellow, big, hair and the power exuded from me, I quickly dispatched him
Hey I'm pretty there's something about Christians not being allowed to go super sayan in Paul's letters to the Corinthians.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:04 AM #470
RamboPreacher
Player not a Pro.

RamboPreacher is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
Hey I'm pretty there's something about Christians not being allowed to go super sayan in Paul's letters to the Corinthians.
Actually in a correct exegetical translation in context, the scripture only specified no super sayan - ONLY in reference to being with tail (I didn't mention it, but I didn't have a tail in my dream).
Member of: † Christ † Krew † #82

"I believe, in order to understand" or "I understand in order to believe": Augustine/Anselm (paraphrase)
"Science, and especially physics is not about 'truths' - It's about forming beliefs that are less false"; Dr. S. James Gates, Jr.
RamboPreacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:12 PM #471
p8nt127
A L I V E

p8nt127 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippmann KiD213 View Post

it means your thinking about this.
but in all actuallity it doesnt mean ****.

you dreamed you were going to die how every prohpet describes the end of the world(how special).Maybe you shouldnt have been watching "independence day" or some crap.

for everybody else:Screw all this end of the world crap,if your going to live life fearing and believing what some "prophet" ages ago predicted than you deserve to die.Life is about enjoying it for as long as you can not try to predict when you will die.until i see all nations fearing and preparing for a widespread catastrophe than you have the right to panic.
p8nt127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:07 PM #472
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse87 View Post
actually, the first Christians were Jews who believed Jesus was the Messiah, not by people who randomly came up with it. The word was spread by the apostles, and other helpers.
He's talking about pagan practices that influenced and were incorporated into early and even later Christianity. As late as the medieval ages after the fall of the Roman Empire, the expanding Church was assimilating Briton, Frisian, Saxon, and Norse pagan beliefs and rituals into its doctrine. This of course was meant to aid in the conversion of pagan "barbarians" who fell outside of the reaches of the Frankish empire. It even occurred within Frankish lands to an extent.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
Old 03-02-2009, 10:08 PM #473
King of Krunk

didn't nostradamus predict the end of the world the civil war and 9/11 just wondering
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball 4 life
King of Krunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:09 PM #474
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

cryptic.paintball plays in the APPA D5 division
cryptic.paintball is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
cryptic.paintball is Legendary
cryptic.paintball is Boss
NO. He did not predict anything. He wrote of his times but had to do so using general terms due to the fear of retribution.
cryptic.paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:04 AM #475
angrymuffin
One Angry Muffin

The only reason people predict the world is ending on December 21, 2012 is because one of the many Mayan calendars this one in particular known as the Long Count calender ends on the day of the winter solstice.

The Long Count calender is made for what the Mayans referred too as the great cycle which lasts approximately 5,125 years for one full cycle. Using this calender historians believe that we are coming too the end of the fourth great cycle.

Why would the Mayans create such a calender if most of them were not going too live too see the end of it? Well the Long Count calender was created by the Mayans because it allowed them too record history for centuries at a time.

Now due too this calender coincidentaly ending on the winter solstice "theorists" (or college kids who have taken a geography class and a history class under the influence of marijuana) have interpreted this that the world is going too end in the next ice age. The reason being is on this particular solstice and at the end of this great cycle the the sun will align with the center of the milky way. This event only happens once every 26,000 years.

Now I don't know about you, but personally I can't see December 21, 2012 ending the world. What I do see though is a great event happening which we should all embrace. When the Mayans were still here and there great cycle came too an end it was like the end of the millennium. They obviously didn't fear this day but embraced it and for sure partied on into the night.

Not only where we alive too see the end of the Millennium, but we are also living through the end of a Mayan great cycle, and we will be here as our sun aligns perfectly with the center of the milky way. I'm going too do what the Mayans would have done had they been here today and throw one huge kegger at my place and I'm going to invite literally everyone.

/thread
angrymuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:10 AM #476
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

Even though you're correct angry, my guess is that 10% of the people here will read and understand what you just said and realize that the Mayan calendar never predicted the end of the world. The other 90% will continue to believe the world is ending and will continue attempting to put square shaped blocks into triangle shaped orifices in a wooden toy.
#12 Italian Baller
-Václav Havel
Old 03-03-2009, 11:17 AM #477
hsilman
Disgustipated

don't forget about the ritual sacrifices during your party, muffin.

I mean, if the Mayans were alive today.(I have no idea if that's true, I'm just joking around)
hsilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:28 PM #478
paintball415
LIFTED

paintball415 is a Supporting Member
paintball415 plays in the PSP
the maya's did believe in blood shed and sacrificing to satisfy the gods.
they were definitely one twisted civilization, they were heavy into hallucinogens as well.

R.I.P. Ron Butler,Donlon

paintball415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:05 PM #479
volfan19

people have been trying to predict the end of the earth since it was created so i think the whole 2012 thing is bogus
volfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:29 PM #480
AintSkurred (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Krunk View Post
didn't nostradamus predict the end of the world the civil war and 9/11 just wondering
No he didn't make any predictions. He made postdictions. He just threw out random *** scenarios that he knew could be interpreted in any way shape or form. The man has accomplished nothing, yet is given so much credit.
AintSkurred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:57 PM #481
pbmann1213
TBF

pbmann1213 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintSkurred View Post
No he didn't make any predictions. He made postdictions. He just threw out random *** scenarios that he knew could be interpreted in any way shape or form. The man has accomplished nothing, yet is given so much credit.
this
Old 03-26-2009, 08:31 PM #482
ἔρως-φιλία-ἀγάπη

ἔρως-φιλία-ἀγάπη helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by loki007 View Post
yep, looked it up and its about 8.3 minutes for sun to travel to earth. good catch

agreed, arguing about whether one believes or not is fairly futile as that struggle is most important in one's own mind. God is something you come to--or dont on your own terms.

with that said, don't you DARE suggest that God is a "HE" or a she for that matter. God is the spiritual bond between all things living or dead. it is acceptable to say he as a matter of convenience within sentence structure because it flows better, but i am guessing from the little Christianity comment you picture the man in the clouds and perhaps even a white Jesus or even (god help you) a white god.

Another thing: GOD DOESN'T CARE about what you believe, God cares THAT you believe. do the fking research, christianity is a young reliegeon, which takes bits and pieces from everything else preceeding it. there is no RIGHT religeon. if you are a christian, you are a sun worshiper. the christmas holiday was celebrated long before christ was alive to celebrate the solstice-- didn't you ever wonder why we celebrated his birthday on the 25th of december when instead historical information points to a spring or fall birth?
You need to do a little research on Christianity, it seems.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:31 PM #483
Justin BossPB
Boss Company

Justin BossPB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
^^^^^^^^

I agree with the above post. It said God created man in his own image. If he was a female, Adam wouldnt have been a he now would he. Man came first then the women.

Now I agree with you about the white comment because this happened in the middle east not Europe!

And Christianity doesnt take bits and pieces from other religions and puts them together. Christianity is centered around Christ. Where is your proof of it taking from religions?

check this site out.
http://www.comereason.org/soc_culture/soc030.asp
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Justin BossPB is offline   Reply With Quote