PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-11-2008, 07:08 PM #295
EY3
one love

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor19880821 View Post
so does this mean we can't paintball in 2012?
theres paintball in heaven. read the bible.

Old 04-14-2008, 02:41 PM #296
So*Cal Shane
lurking

end or new beginning
So*Cal Shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 03:32 AM #297
eboga

the only thing ending in 2012 is the mayan calendar
/thread
eboga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:15 PM #298
PBOldTimer
Yeah, I'm that Ref

has been a member for 10 years
PBOldTimer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PBOldTimer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbbh88 View Post
if we can prove pluto is a nonplanet i would think that we could prove there is a phantom planet lurking to destroy us.
I thought all they did was reclassify Pluto from a planet to a "dwarf planet."
Old 04-17-2008, 07:39 PM #299
downtownballer
g'd from the feet up

our solar system rotates on an ellipse that brings our solar system closer and further from the center of the galaxy. In other words, according to the Mayans, our Sun and all of its planets rotate in cycles in relation to the center of the galaxy or Hunab-Kú, the central light of the galaxy. It takes 25,625 years for our solar system to make one cycle on this ellipse. One complete cycle is called a galactic day.

In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000 years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other galaxies will line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event!

i dont think the world will end on this day but something catastrophic will happen that will change man kind forever like a new cure for cancer AIDS or a incredible piece of technology will be invented
“Winning is a habit. Watch your thoughts, they become your beliefs. Watch your beliefs, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character"

/r/
downtownballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:51 PM #300
jps332
▄Seven▄▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownballer View Post
our solar system rotates on an ellipse that brings our solar system closer and further from the center of the galaxy. In other words, according to the Mayans, our Sun and all of its planets rotate in cycles in relation to the center of the galaxy or Hunab-Kú, the central light of the galaxy. It takes 25,625 years for our solar system to make one cycle on this ellipse. One complete cycle is called a galactic day.

In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000 years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other galaxies will line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event!

i dont think the world will end on this day but something catastrophic will happen that will change man kind forever like a new cure for cancer AIDS or a incredible piece of technology will be invented
A cure for cancer or AIDS isn't catastrophic...
jps332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:04 AM #301
paintballa506
woww ur cool

For the ancient Maya, it was a huge celebration to make it to the end of a whole cycle," says Sandra Noble, To render Dec. 21, 2012, as a doomsday or moment of cosmic shifting.-Usa Today
Part of the 2012 mystique stems from the stars. On the winter solstice in 2012, the sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way for the first time in about 26,000 years. This means that "whatever energy typically streams to Earth from the center of the Milky Way will indeed be disrupted on 12/21/12 at 11:11 p.m. Universal Time," Joseph writes.

This also has do with the U.S.S. Eldridge took part in an experiment that involved wrapping wire around the hull of the destroyer in an attempt to cancel out the magnetic fields of the metal on the ship. Without the magnetic field, the ship would be able to pass through regions mined with these sensors, invisible to enemy mines, but not to radar or vision. Some scientists have developed the theory that the Navy was working on a way to make the ship invisible to vision. However, it didn't involve warping space time or any complex task of a similar nature. This theory suggests that the Eldridge was equipped with high frequency generators that would heat up the surrounding air to cause a mirage, making the vessel invisible. The physics of the experiment are reminiscent of Einstein's Unified Field Theory that once you bend light, you are also unwittingly bending space and time as well. Over the years, the Montauk researchers perfected their mind control techniques and continued to delve further into the far reaches of human potential.Duncan was considered to be the primary psychic used in the time travel experiments and also remembered having been aboard the U.S.S. Eldridge during the original Philadelphia Experiment with his brother Edward (now recognized as Al Bielek).

According to the accounts of both Preston and Duncan, the Montauk Project culminated on August 12, 1983. A full blown time portal was fully functioning, but things were out of control and Duncan called together a group of people and decided to crash the project. While sitting in the Montauk Chair (a device connected to esoteric radio receivers studded with crystals that sent thoughts out of a giant transmitter), Duncan unleashed a giant beast from his subconscious which literally destroyed the project. The people who had been working on the base suddenly abandoned it.But is said they could not travel past 2012 from a force of energy ascting as a barrier, either being advancement into new civilized state or end of worl so stock up wit guns, beer, *****es, bud and be like Will Smitt in I am Legend drive a lambo and smoke n L. HAPPY 420

"Excuse me while I light my spliff
Good GOD I gotta take a lift
From reality I just can't drift
That's why I am staying with this riff."
-Bob Marley
paintballa506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:14 AM #302
THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK
sursum tuum obama

THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK is a Supporting Member
THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK posts videos on PbNation
THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK supports our troops
THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Haha.
FBook
THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:20 PM #303
caraboose (Banned)
I has shawrks

No, and if it does, I don't care, nobody likes me in reality or anywhere, so BRING IT EARTH!
caraboose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:36 PM #304
nxt lover
save a rock, thro an ion.

if it does.. ima be pissed. only 1 year in college and not nearly enough booz!
Old 05-19-2008, 08:28 PM #305
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

Why is this thread still being posted in lol. I love how after we have debunked this silliness, there are still people who think it holds water. Do you people give this kind of validity to just anything you read?
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:47 PM #306
ncbbh88
Dont hate the truth

ncbbh88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
My best guess is that the Sci Fi channels special on the real crystal skulls stirred this thread back to life...

sigh....
ncbbh88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:23 PM #307
RamboPreacher
Player not a Pro.

RamboPreacher is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbbh88 View Post
My best guess is that the Sci Fi channels special on the real crystal skulls stirred this thread back to life...

sigh....
that and the tenancy for new posters in the ST:R/P forum to not actually read threads. instead - read the first post or few, maybe - then reply with no regard to other posts at all. oh well. that's why it's a stickey. at least there isn't a new thread each time.
Member of: † Christ † Krew † #82

"I believe, in order to understand" or "I understand in order to believe": Augustine/Anselm (paraphrase)
"Science, and especially physics is not about 'truths' - It's about forming beliefs that are less false"; Dr. S. James Gates, Jr.
RamboPreacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 01:58 AM #308
U S NAVY SEALS

U S NAVY SEALS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
U S NAVY SEALS has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
If its true.... I die on my birthday... What a great way to say "**** you"
Old 05-23-2008, 01:45 PM #309
contracted2own
get on my level.

the worlds not going to end, just change

the world that we live in is going to come to an end, but we wont die
Delicious762:
"I put hk stickers on my pods and throw them down the field to bait agglets out of their bunkers."
contracted2own is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 02:39 PM #310
RamboPreacher
Player not a Pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by contracted2own View Post
the worlds not going to end, just change

the world that we live in is going to come to an end, but we wont die
how do you know this to be a matter of fact? do you have any supporting evidences that make you make such claims as factual that everyone should take your word as absolute?

"I believe, in order to understand" or "I understand in order to believe": Augustine/Anselm (paraphrase)
"Science, and especially physics is not about 'truths' - It's about forming beliefs that are less false"; Dr. S. James Gates, Jr.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:42 PM #311
THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK
sursum tuum obama

THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK is a Supporting Member
THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK posts videos on PbNation
THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK supports our troops
THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Nothing lasts forever...
except this thread...
FBook
THE_INCREDIBLE_BULK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 02:43 PM #312
Numer0b0fis (Banned)
Who speaks for Earth?

I think when they were making that calendar they more or less just said, "**** it" and stopped at 12/21/12.
Numer0b0fis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:01 PM #313
PBOldTimer
Yeah, I'm that Ref

PBOldTimer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PBOldTimer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Maybe they ended their calendar at 12/21/12 because they just ran out of room, then thought "Aw, screw it, we won't be around to have to fix that mistake anyway."
Old 05-23-2008, 03:09 PM #314
RamboPreacher
Player not a Pro.

this has been discussed, the calendar was a gear system and it rotated the and the gears meshed, the end was so far distant when created that it didn't matter (probably). no real significance unless you take that the end is when the beginning started over as a philosophical event.

Old 05-23-2008, 03:12 PM #315
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

but the crystal skulls(i think there are 13...yes they exist, not just in indiana jones) are supposed to prevent the world from ending. something with them all being together and arranged in a certain way
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

TROLLPOCALYPSERed-Shirted Super Smashed Bros '11
SynergyAMB1125 is offline   Reply With Quote