Originally Posted by tystang2001
I was planning on going to seek tom. but it all depends on the weather. I may hold out and just go sunday afternoon, after the tourney.
same here, but we will see, i have no clue on why schools close when there is only 5 in of snow, in utah i had to go 2 school when there was 3 feet of snow recess was awesome but it was a pain walking home.