PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-30-2007, 11:08 PM #1
usa11220

has been a member for 10 years
Winter Tournaments

Anybody know of any tournaments along the eastern seaboard between december 18th and january 9th? Im a college student at Georgetown University and am looking to get in some quality time to to the fact that I MISS THE GAME!!! even a team practice that someone is running will suffice, im desperate here...

thanks a ton
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2007, 05:09 AM #2
copecolby

are you talking about georgtown ky? if so, there are a couple of tourneys coming up a diehard in cincinatti ohio. also, they may have one at unlimited in january, indoors. pm if you want to play somewhere sometime.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:48 AM #3
Cameron(DC)

i go to georgetown uni as well, if you interested in starting a team for division 1 we could do it. minimum we would need one more player though.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:48 AM #4
I'm RickJames
DJ/MC for the NPPL

I'm RickJames supports Pev's Paintball
I'm RickJames plays in the APPA D4 division
Skyline paintball has winter X-ball tournament series in Strasburg Va. which is probably an hour from D.C. They have a really nice turf field. www.skylinepaintball.com.

There is also Pev's paintball the have their 3 man PTS series that you might able to play. Pev's is probably 45 min. from D.C. in Leesburg Va. I know that you mentioned playing D1 so you might be ranked to high to play in that one.
www.pevs.com

Good luck

Follow me on Twitter- NPPLDJ

Proudly representing... PEV'S PAINTBALL, EMPIRE PAINTBALL, KEE ACTION SPORTS and BOB LONG