Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 06:37 PM #1996
LeftyTheNub
The Nub

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by imonriddilin View Post
nope, no tadao. im gonna get one once i get a steady job again. i dont have one right now, so im being cautious about how i spend the money i have.

but that +1 for my cocker, lets see what every1 else thinks
I think you should add "Thanks, Lefty..." at the end of the video... lol
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-15-2008, 04:23 PM #1997
euRasian32
Verbal Kint

imonriddilin, i used to live in Lorton. I pass by daily on my way to work in Springfield... small world
Old 08-17-2008, 02:36 PM #1998
dbkid0486

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
eh are you a really big spanish guy? (i remember you or doolinkid saying they run xc and tote an excal with toothpick arms...) cause i was there and i saw a larger spanish guy with a dc red and black cocker.

eh i prefer abc due to the fact that i like the guys who work there better (much nicer crowd, i remember the guy at ejam (guidoish) who charged some kid 25$ for a burst disk, and another one 15$ to change the oring on a co2 tank). and i think its ****ing redicolous that they charge my one friend 33$ even though air is seperate from entry and make him chrono at 240 fps because he uses a 12 gram pump (they had the 240 fps rule for pumps since ruckus because they r more inconsistent or so they say) and everytime we go we get the douche who remembers that rule.

if your going to be there one weekend i definitly will hit it up. OR even better if your going to ZJ on a weds or friday night and could use an extra person for ur 5 man or want to throw down a 5 man PM ME, because i can never get 5 people to go there...

i also prefer abcs wider layout and non woodchips. if only they had the player tally of ejam....... yah im going to be at abc on sunday.
no im not a big spanish guy....lol...im a short white kid with brown hair lol...anyway i too like ABC, but that last time I went ot play there theyre like go to EJAM becase no1 was here.....and i rarely do indoor....i dont have time during the week.....i barely have time on the weekeds...and as you can see im sitting on the computer at work not playing and i wish i was....if i had seen this post and was able to play i wudda went to ABC....we'll def meet up eventually..no worries....and ive never shot an excalibur....

ClosedBoltBallers
Old 08-17-2008, 06:43 PM #1999
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbkid0486 View Post
no im not a big spanish guy....lol...im a short white kid with brown hair lol...anyway i too like ABC, but that last time I went ot play there theyre like go to EJAM becase no1 was here.....and i rarely do indoor....i dont have time during the week.....i barely have time on the weekeds...and as you can see im sitting on the computer at work not playing and i wish i was....if i had seen this post and was able to play i wudda went to ABC....we'll def meet up eventually..no worries....and ive never shot an excalibur....
ah o ok, so thats doolenkid. you guys have similar names and grey autococker avatars (his is a drawing though)

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
Old 08-19-2008, 01:07 PM #2000
meatwad969
PSN: thebuttninja

oh hai. i just fixed this guys halfy and i am uploading a video of it working

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! POST #2000!!!!111!!!1!!ONE!1!
Old 08-19-2008, 11:18 PM #2001
asngt007
Guatemalan bound'

asngt007 plays in the PSP
asngt007 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
asngt007 supports Team VICIOUS
asngt007 is for the Gunfight
oh man i don't mean anything by saying this.
but because of the number of my post we should all take our hats of for a while in order to commemorate the life's lost in that terrible accident i shall not name.......
If I wanted to look like a crazy ***** running around with a gun, I'd play Airsoft.
WTB COOL MARKERS I HAVE 600+ on HAND WTB WTB show me wat you got
Old 08-19-2008, 11:29 PM #2002
onionheadfriend

onionheadfriend owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
anyone know where to get a good deal on a black and or olive kaner kit? trying to track one down for my dad since he has a karni. thanks.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:10 AM #2003
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2809507
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread