PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-27-2007, 11:22 PM #1
micky1566

has been a member for 10 years
Need guidance

As the title says I'm looking for a little guidance. I was shopping around for a backup and the EOS has caught my attention. For those of you who already have the marker, or have shot it, or just know something in general (SP guys) what are your thoughts? I play WXL and AXBL so keep that in mind, I need a high level marker and one that will be reliable, I can't go dicking around with a gun between points, coaches and franchise owners aren't real crazy about losing players in a match to broken gear.

Carolina Storm
Proudly Sponsored by:
ANSgear.com|TXGraphixPB|Pblyfe|Real Mccoy Paintball
micky1566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2007, 02:52 AM #2
Carcajou

fist of all.i'm going to state i have never played at your level of competition. to me the gun seems rock solid, my few problmes seem to have been more related to QA and sounds like no one else experienced such a result. gun rips outta the box. its got a nice weight to it. i certainly would not streer you clear of that but i would recommended it as a back up/loaner
And Shepherd's we shall be for thee my Lord for thee; Power hath descended forth from thy hands; That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands; So we shall flow a river forth to thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti......
Carcajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:00 AM #3
micky1566

thanks for the input my friend, anyone else?

Carolina Storm
Proudly Sponsored by:
ANSgear.com|TXGraphixPB|Pblyfe|Real Mccoy Paintball
micky1566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 08:57 AM #4
MurderFX

First, yes I've shot an Eos. Relating the Eos to the Epiphany and Ion which I have a ton of experience with: The Eos for all intents and purposes will be as reliable as you are at maintaining it and wit the Eos's BOB will make that maintance even easier. If you religiously clean and inspect the marker after every weekend of play and keep it properly lubed it should never fail you. The EOS IMO is a great backup marker or everyday event marker.

Oklahoma D-Day 2012 - German Army - Join the fun
MurderFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:54 AM #5
Sean@smartpartswest
Living Legends May 18-20!

Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends III
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends V
To give you an idea.. Angel Fragoza from Dynasty played with one at World Cup. He came to us and wanted to shoot the epiphany and now he is shooting the EOS.

smart.corps.sean@gmail.com

www.cpxsports.com
www.livinglegendsofpaintball.com
Sean@smartpartswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:30 AM #6
p8ntbawller7
Uncommon

Can this gun run c02 just like the vibe and not damage the gun? i only want to run c02 on it this summer cause its more easier to get in my area id have to go 2 hours to the airball feild and get it filled there every time i want to play. It says that the gun can, only anti-syphond... does it have the same kinda reg as the vibe?
p8ntbawller7 is offline   Reply With Quote