Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-11-2013, 05:26 PM #1
badmonkey38

Why is every scenario/big game a two day event???

I would like to see fields do more One Day scenarios/big games. I donít know about others on here, but I canít be the only one whom cannot commit a whole weekend to playing paintball, especially if there is traveling. The way most of them are set up, it doesnít pay to go only one day of the two. Iíd like to see more games start around 9 or 10 and finish around 5 or 6. One day game done.
badmonkey38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2013, 07:17 PM #2
Rodinski

I'm heading to Oklahoma this year. That's 5 days. It's a vacation. But 2 day events are great, but I know what you mean. We went to one that had a scenario games for the first and then random matches the next. We were drained after the first one and went home with so many welts it wasn't even funny. We couldn't do the 2 days. :/

Then again, the field didn't watch people that well. So many people adjusted their markers afterwards and used off field paint. No wonder the welts were so bad.
Rodinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:36 PM #3
loneassassin
A Grim and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmonkey38 View Post
I would like to see fields do more One Day scenarios/big games. I donít know about others on here, but I canít be the only one whom cannot commit a whole weekend to playing paintball, especially if there is traveling. The way most of them are set up, it doesnít pay to go only one day of the two. Iíd like to see more games start around 9 or 10 and finish around 5 or 6. One day game done.

You sort of answered your own question -- it doesn't pay to go only one day when they've gone to so much trouble to make an epic event. I'm with you though on the starting at 9 or 10 and finish around 5 or 6; I would also want breaks to be optional. When I get to playing paintball, I don't notice being tired nor hungry. I really don't think about anything except taking it to the other team with everything I've got.

Back in high school, we used to have these big woodsball days with 18-25 people where we'd start at around 10 in the morning and play till 10 at night (it stays light until 10:00 in the summers where I live). Those were the days...

My halfblocked Trilogy pump:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...6/P3250486.jpg
loneassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:35 PM #4
LlamaRama

has been a member for 10 years
Because camping is awesome and a great way to make friends. IF you don't have friends, go camping and walk around with beer or a handle. I swear you'll become popular.

But really, you will
I knew I was dead
After that first step
I knew I would fall
After that first breath
Was the end of it all.
LlamaRama is offline   Reply With Quote