Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-25-2007, 02:44 PM #64
menwearpink135

well i guess this is ST for ya. Happy about people dying. Thats really horrible, no matter what type of music he played.
Ironmen fanclub #45
XboxLive Gamertag: menwearpink135
I have a brand new 68/45 carbon fiber pure energy tank won in a tournament. pm me if intrested
menwearpink135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2007, 03:50 PM #65
47.magnum
Asleep at the wheel

Some of you guys forget where this is, of course we make fun of emos.
47.magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:08 PM #66
Bluetech (Banned)
dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jus View Post
Are you guys forgetting that this is an actual human life and he died? You guys need to have some ****ing respect.
who the **** cares...? millions of people die a day and hes just another one of them. no one gives a **** except all the little emo fags that actually listened to that garbage.

cry a river you vagina.
Bluetech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:14 PM #67
Bighead Kid
Monica Lewinsky Mercs 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetech View Post
who the **** cares...? millions of people die a day and hes just another one of them. no one gives a **** except all the little emo fags that actually listened to that garbage.

cry a river you vagina.
So if you died you would expect your parents to stay home because you're just one of millions who die every day? I'm not asking for you to like him, just to respect him.
3+/0-
Bighead Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:50 PM #68
chest protector
r.i.p.slurr&theonlynguyen

has been a member for 10 years
Cut My Wrist And Black My Eyes!!!!1

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
chest protector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:35 PM #69
WgPAuTo
EIO President

WgPAuTo is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighead Kid View Post
So if you died you would expect your parents to stay home because you're just one of millions who die every day? I'm not asking for you to like him, just to respect him.
Finally...
You guys are real *******s. Of course what do you expect out of a bunch of guys with no lives sitting behind their computers talking about butt-sex and how much they hate Chase. Millions of people die a day but at 26 that shouldn't happen. No one is asking you to cry or even care, but at least respect.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:56 PM #70
renzinator

Quote:

cry a river you vagina.
i'm almost sure this is a win
renzinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:10 PM #71
Ov3rmind in 2006
Ov3rmind in 2006 in 2010

Just ignore Bluetech. He is trying desperately to make a name for himself in this forum by being shocking and flaming people using tired insults.

I don't care about Hawthorne Heights and I don't care that this guy died, but anyone who feels the need to come on here and crack "emo ***" jokes about him dying needs to get a life. The jokes are played out, and you know for a fact that none of these kids would make them around this guy's family or anyone that knew him. It's standard ST protocol, making an *** of yourself from behind the safety of your computer.

Metal and Hardcore Records: Original early Sepultura LPs, Necros - Conquest for Death LP

Last edited by Ov3rmind in 2006 : 11-25-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Ov3rmind in 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:21 PM #72
KyPaintBawler II (Banned)
This Is Your Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ov3rmind in 2006 View Post
Just ignore Bluetech. He is trying desperately to make a name for himself in this forum by being shocking and flaming people using tired insults.

I don't care about Hawthorne Heights and I don't care that this guy died, but anyone who feels the need to come on here and crack "emo ***" jokes about him dying needs to get a life. The jokes are played out, and you know for a fact that none of these kids would make them around this guy's family or anyone that knew him. It's standard ST protocol, making an *** of yourself from behind the safety of your computer.
False. I make an *** out of myself IRL too. I think of it as a job.
KyPaintBawler II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:28 PM #73
Lemurs, Man, Lemurs (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyPaintBawler II View Post
False. I make an *** out of myself IRL too. I think of it as a job.
See what angry music is doing to the American youth!

Lemurs, Man, Lemurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:49 PM #74
G}{0ST
MIDWEST SHOCKWAVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by empiretimmy53 View Post
Finally, Emo is starting to wipe itself out like it was designed to. We can only wish for even more suicidal lyrics so it can self destruct even quicker.
rofl i agree cept they should just shoot the darn kids...LOL
G}{0ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:52 PM #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by G}{0ST View Post
rofl i agree cept they should just shoot the darn kids...LOL
LLLLLL
Old 11-25-2007, 06:54 PM #76
Bluetech (Banned)
dick

Quote:

...trying to make a name for myself? lol

i voice my opinion and apparently other people dont agree with me or how i present it.

ive been on this forum for 5 years and posted exactly this way that entire time. please pull out the join date card now.
Bluetech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:57 PM #77

Quote:

i voice my opinion and apparently other people dont agree with me or how i present it.

ive been on this forum for 5 years and posted exactly this way that entire time. please pull out the join date card now.
Actually you've been here about 1 month.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:23 PM #78
Ov3rmind in 2006
Ov3rmind in 2006 in 2010

Quote:
Yeah, every response I've seen from you is a typical ST answer that's given by idiots who are trying to gain acceptance. Oh wow, making fun of an "emo ***" for dying, this is clearly an opinion that we all need to hear over and over again.
Quote:

If you've been here for five years, then start posting like someone who's been posting for five years. I refuse to believe someone who's been on this forum for that long would give a **** about anything emo. Maybe you have had other accounts, but you're doing a pretty good job of playing the part of someone who joined last month.

Metal and Hardcore Records: Original early Sepultura LPs, Necros - Conquest for Death LP
Old 11-25-2007, 08:08 PM #79
cameron122000
*714*

cameron122000 helped look for balloons
cameron122000 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Well if any of their songs are an indication, then yes he did kill himself.

ST:Tech - waitwut.
cameron122000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:13 PM #80
HKlifestyle. (Banned)
Wir Töten Schößlinge

good, they were gay anyways.
HKlifestyle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:35 PM #81
TommyGuitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by IONKIDS View Post
That's not funny at all. I hope people say that about you when you die. I'm not a fan of this particular band's music, but at least I have some ****ing respect.
TommyGuitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:44 PM #82
Ov3rmind in 2006
Ov3rmind in 2006 in 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackPlaxcoMetalhead View Post
I have been here since 2k5, hated emos since I first layed eyes on them.

It isn't a big deal, maybe your an emo *** and we are offending you.
2005 is nothing to brag about, the forum had already been going downhill for two years at that point.

Let me get something across to you: This subculture, though it sucks, is almost entirely teenagers and (sadly) people in their early 20's. If you actually think someone that young deserves to die for going through a phase then you're an idiot (and likely going through an equally nonsensical phase, since no rational person actually cares so much about "emos"). Making fun of some person's untimely death for shock value is stupid. People have done it thousands of times on this forum, it is not original or funny. It's not a big deal, but it's been getting old for years; and I'm not offended by it, but I am sick of it. The emo bashing has become far more common and annoying than the actual subculture ever was.

In short, I just want you dumb *******s to leave. You aren't funny, you aren't shocking, and you hardly even hold opinions that you could call your own. Every thread you guys post in is ruined. There needs to be a forum for emo bashing, then you can all be banished to it and circle jerk eachother off. When you come to the same realization that the rest of the world has reached, that emo bashing is idiotic, then you would be allowed to post in the rest of the forums. Sadly, this is out of reach for the majority of this forum, which consists of spoiled suburbanite brats who think the world will/should value their opinion. Have fun waging your adolescent socialite wars on Myspace, kiddies.

Now here's a picture of a middle aged man riding a coin operated mechanical horse:

Last edited by Ov3rmind in 2006 : 11-25-2007 at 08:49 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:57 PM #83
Ov3rmind in 2006
Ov3rmind in 2006 in 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackPlaxcoMetalhead View Post
I'm not making fun of it for shock value. It truly is funny that someone who wrote lyrics of ending ones life, would die at a young age, and we don't know how. It was probably suicide, and I am sorry, I registered in 2k5, been lurking since 2k4
No, actually, that's not funny. Despite what the majority of fourteen year olds on this forum may have you believe, there is no humor in someone's life being cut short for no reason. Maybe it would take a close relative of yours committing suicide for you to realize this (if that's even what it was).

Also, 2K4 still sucked. You're an excellent indication of that.

Old 11-25-2007, 08:59 PM #84

Quote:
Also, 2K4 still sucked. You're an excellent indication of that.
Oh, get real, ST has always sucked.