Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-22-2007, 09:11 PM #1
D'Sensei (Banned)

Cool Team Speed Needs Graphic Design For Logo Re-Make

Team Speed will be sporting the same uniform for all 3 Divisions for the 2008 Season. We are looking for some designs for the logo at no charge to us in exchange for us to include you as a sponsor in our Jerseys and Website as well as we will provide you with a Free Jersey of your own as a member of Team Speed. Idealy we will be interested in something using Neon Yellow And Black such as the colors used for road lines.

As I said, If you wish to provide us with your work, we will be sure to include your logo as a sponsor and logo designer. We are also looking for a new website with Fash animation and if you feel that you want to get.

Let me be clear and explain that I am able to do the logo and the website on my own, but I am looking for some fresh ideas and I trully dont have much extra time to design either. I know that there is a lot of talent out there, I hope to see it :-)

PM me or post a desing on this thread. We will need the design to be released to us in a photoshop format.

Let the designs begin!

Last edited by D'Sensei : 11-22-2007 at 09:18 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2007, 10:37 PM #2
A-town
EKK ELITE

has been a member for 10 years
A-town owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
A-town plays in the APPA D4 division
ill see what i can do for a logo

As for website work let me know what you think of these and if you like them i'll start a design for you

www.fiercepb.net
www.meganfosterphoto.t83.net (not done yet but you get the point)
www.firestormpaintball.us
Balls Deep!
*Extreme Rage of Fort Myers - Route 7 Estero Outreach*
Old 11-22-2007, 11:21 PM #3
smalley007
PAINTBALL DAD

Give Robert an E-mail at Bonusballking..

www.bonusballking.com
R.I.P Ian Guckian
SCENARIO - TEAM BACKLASH
www.backlashpaintball.com
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...?id=1627031095
Old 11-22-2007, 11:40 PM #4
D'Sensei (Banned)

Good Stuff Guys. I like everything I see.

emails can go to rick.fernandez@yahoo.com

Here is the old logo:

Last edited by D'Sensei : 11-23-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:48 AM #5
TiTus owns
East Koast Kid

Do you want the old logo incoorperated into the new one or do you want a complete new logo?

DYE-Jani King-PSI-Evil-LockDown-M.A.D Photography
Old 11-23-2007, 12:40 PM #6
D'Sensei (Banned)

We are looking for a new and different logo along with a website design. We are loking to somehow theme it without getting into the automobile concept. I am thinking that a combination of the yellow and black colors can be sufficient to tie the Team Name with some sort of lines on the highway for the sake of having a themed concept.

Again, I am open for anything and none of my ideas have to be part of a design. Thats why I am looking outside my own ideas so don't be afraid to go all out with a different concept.

Thanks
Old 11-23-2007, 11:39 PM #7
pbActionLive
Action Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Sensei View Post
Team Speed will be sporting the same uniform for all 3 Divisions for the 2008 Season. We are looking for some designs for the logo at no charge to us in exchange for us to include you as a sponsor in our Jerseys and Website as well as we will provide you with a Free Jersey of your own as a member of Team Speed. Idealy we will be interested in something using Neon Yellow And Black such as the colors used for road lines.

As I said, If you wish to provide us with your work, we will be sure to include your logo as a sponsor and logo designer. We are also looking for a new website with Fash animation and if you feel that you want to get.

Let me be clear and explain that I am able to do the logo and the website on my own, but I am looking for some fresh ideas and I trully dont have much extra time to design either. I know that there is a lot of talent out there, I hope to see it :-)

PM me or post a desing on this thread. We will need the design to be released to us in a photoshop format.

Let the designs begin!
I will try to give it a go.

PBActionLive.com
DESIGN | PRINTING | WEB | PHOTOGRAPHY
Logo & Jersey Design | Full Color Printing: Vinyl Stickers & Banners, Flyers, Business Cards | T-Shirt Printing | Website Design | Photography
Old 11-24-2007, 02:34 AM #8
D'Sensei (Banned)

Awsome. Thanks in advance
Old 11-26-2007, 11:54 AM #9
toxicflame
Fierce∞EKK∞GW

toxicflame is a Supporting Member
i would post this in the photoshop forum i would try but i cant adobe to work btw i love my droid!!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 01:08 AM #10
pbActionLive
Action Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Sensei View Post
Good Stuff Guys. I like everything I see.

emails can go to rick.fernandez@yahoo.com

Here is the old logo:
I sent a candidate to your email, hope you like.

PBActionLive.com
DESIGN | PRINTING | WEB | PHOTOGRAPHY
Logo & Jersey Design | Full Color Printing: Vinyl Stickers & Banners, Flyers, Business Cards | T-Shirt Printing | Website Design | Photography