Community Focus

Old 11-20-2007, 03:06 PM #1
mr.l
TBD FIERCE FAMILY COACH

Annual Supporting Member
mr.l donated to help Peyton Trent
mr.l plays in the APPA D5 division
FYI Players staying at Hotels

While staying at a hotel in Lakeland for the tournament my truck was broken into Saturday night. Fortunately, our paintball gear was not in the truck but we did have some things stolen. When the police officer arrived, she stated that all of the hotels in the area have seen an increase in crime lately. I believe this is true across the country. I just wanted to let people know just incase some of you are leaving gear in your vehicles. I have done it myself when I have arrived late and been lazy. This certainly gave me a wakeup call I could have lost a lot more.

2008 $pyder Cup Champion$
DYE KEE CP play with the best.
Fierce Paintball Field~5205 Moccasin Wallow Rd.~Palmetto, FL 34221~I-75 Exit 229~Phone 941-722-2172
Check us out at http://www.fiercepaintball.com/
Or email us at fiercepaintball941@gmail.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2007, 03:11 PM #2
hance (Banned)
This is my dog Maddox!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.l View Post
While staying at a hotel in Lakeland for the tournament my truck was broken into Saturday night. Fortunately, our paintball gear was not in the truck but we did have some things stolen. When the police officer arrived, she stated that all of the hotels in the area have seen an increase in crime lately. I believe this is true across the country. I just wanted to let people know just incase some of you are leaving gear in your vehicles. I have done it myself when I have arrived late and been lazy. This certainly gave me a wakeup call I could have lost a lot more.
Bob, you guys just need to start staying at my house. It's very safe here.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:17 PM #3
Rickiii
ampedfx.com

That sucks.

I think it was Zero Tolerence that had their trailer broken into at the Cup.

If several of the teams were at one hotel, it could pay off to hire a security guard to watch the parking lot.

Just an idea
Old 11-20-2007, 03:22 PM #4
Hostile|hF
evolvstudios.com

Hostile|hF owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hostile|hF has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Never thought of that but Rick has a very good point. Security runs around 10 bucks an hour and 120 bucks a night to be there from 9pm-9am sounds like a good idea especially if it's split between quite a few teams.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:24 PM #5
Rickiii
ampedfx.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile|hF View Post
Never thought of that but Rick has a very good point. Security runs around 10 bucks an hour and 120 bucks a night to be there from 9pm-9am sounds like a good idea especially if it's split between quite a few teams.
If this was done, the teams could try to pick a general area to park, and the security guard could just watch that area.

10 teams could pitch in 10 a piece.